Name ONE positive thing racism has brought to the world

War, suffering, genocide, slavery, all in an unending cycle because the descendants remember and hope to do it to others. Why can't we move on from this? Racism is useless, it's worthless, it's counter productive.

You want to kick out all non-whites from your countries... how many whites will be killed in the ensuing chaos? More than if you simply learned to LIVE with your fellow man.

You hate Jews, they hate you, you plot and kill each other endlessly for thousands of years... ENOUGH ALREADY

A leaf n sheeeit

>Name ONE positive thing racism has brought to the world
Combustion engine, according to your assertion that "war is caused by racism".

>racism has to be positive
>when it is a natural behavior

Typical libshit.

allowed me to bond with anonymous 400lb people on a 3.5D Othello strategy website

>natural behavior is ideal
read the sticky Damo

>how many whites will be killed in the ensuing chaos?

Non-Europeans are genetically inferior subhumans who can barely feed themselves without our help, let alone successfully wage a global war. There is literally not a single good reason for us not to globally exterminate all non-whites, we would make this planet into a paradise.

>dead blacks

>War, suffering, genocide, slavery

You just named 4 positives.

It sure as hell is funny tho. Can't take away my fun because you're offended.

Go crawl back into your puny safe-space. The real world isn't for you.

>fallacy fallacy

Fuck off cunt

The sustenance and thriving of one's own kind. Aka, what it's been like up until the 2000s.

Niggers are garbage
Pic related

Fallacy fallacy doesn't apply because you made 1 argument which was completely a fallacy ya fuckin drongo

>completely a fallacy

Explain why or fallacy fallacy for you gronk

highways

>banter and memes
idgaf

Because something being natural is not necessarily the ideal state.

>racism is positive
>racism is negative
It's neither positive nor negative, it just is.

>War, suffering, genocide, slavery
Racism isn't the cause of these.
Slavery and genocide maybe, but not war and suffering.

And why does that apply to racism?

Follow the chain dog molester.

>ideal state

I was arguing that Racism is natural behavior that doesn't have to be positive m80, never did imply that because racism is natural it is the ideal state.

Not an argument. If anything multiculturalism leads to less altruism and trust in societies.

The holocaust

all i know is that if it is natural then there is honestly no point in fighting this. Its like fighting up a hill. You will inevitably lose and racism will overflow.

Also fucking with what is natural in a human being will honestly just ruin us as a whole from what i've seen

>racism will overflow

this is the only future if we continue to deny racism is a natural, healthy behavior that is tied to our evolution as tribal societies.

Either there will be a race war or there will be some healthy equilibrium in the future which i honestly know is 100% possible but these identity politics is putting pressure on something that equilibrium and bringing out tribalism mentality.
All it takes now is the tribalism mentality in whites to wake up and race war time.

Racism is a word that doesn't really mean anything nowadays. You can be called racist for merely disagreeing with someone.
As for actual racism (in which you discriminate someone by their race) it doesn't really help anyone since it's a generaliziation and innocent people may be the target. However, at the same time, you also have to realize that different groups (that lived in different environments for centuries) have average differences compared to other groups (like skin color, brain size, eye color, bone structures, and so on), so no race/ethnic group has the same average characteristics and will perform the same on average. It's not racism to acknowledge that.
And finally, we can see that the safest and most developed countries are usually high-iq homogeneous ones (at least until recently), and not "multicultural/multiracial". Even the US was 85-90% white a few decades ago.

If you think someone with 70 IQ and someone with 110 IQ is the same and can be referred to as "fellow man" you're wrong. More whites will be killed in the short span of things, but long-term more whites will be killed. Now, give us a picture of your arm and a timestamp, Pajeet. Pooinloos are ok.

>tribalism in whites to wake up and race war time

Oh fukn this. The beast slumbers, once awoken the nonwhites will regret ever overstepping their subhuman bounds.

>Racism

Africans, both northern and sub-saharan stay the fuck out of my country. Rape and murder rates go down and we don't have to burden our welfare system. Simple.

That cute youtuber Evalion who got banned. Too bad she's going to end up getting gangraped by the wrong skinheads

Civilization
>Zimbabwe is totally successful guys