Far left to alt right conversion

>tfw one of my my friends thinks "Obama is one of the best if not greatest president to ever live"
>tfw when all his news is from daily show
>he thinks every republican is evil, compares to the nazi party

I need Sup Forums to post their dankest, truest, mind opening memes to wake this nigga. As dumb as he sounds he's actually an insightful nigga..he just gets his news from (((facebook)))

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I need to save them so i can drop all these facts at once to fuck his mindpussy. Plus it will give great pleasure to convert the strictest liberal in Tennessee.

bump cus i need this and its sliding

Already a very robust redpill thread here.

Read it.

bizzump

DOKDOKDOKDOKDOKDOK
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

>All their news comes from the daily show

Is sort of a problem you can't work around. They're literally seeing the world through a different lens and aren't exposed to the same stories as you.

I also see no reason to believe they're far left from your description, Obama is a fuckin neolib, a far lefter would hate Obama for enacting shit like the individual mandate with no public option.

Tell your friend to turn off the political news preference filter for his account, so he at least sees everything.

Many libs left their Democrat news filter on for the election so they were shocked that he won

Anyways the only thing people watching nothing but the daily show would maybe be keen to hearing is center-right stuff.

If you want to get them to listen to far right stuff at all you need to be getting them to listen to right wing news on the reg.

this is a very clever image that i have never seen before. do you mind if i save it?

I try to avoid politics with this nigga cus he is so hard headed. I've always let him get the upper hand. Even though hes super liberal he's a good friend and we can hang w/o politics getting involved. Im just trying to show him obama's not "one of the greatest presidents of all time"

Very well done.

>Insightful
>Gets his daily dose from DS & FB
Nah, he's on his own senpai. Fuck him.

>All their news comes from the daily show

Show him the Daily Shoah

OP I work with a guy that wont stop talking about how "Trump will have access to the big red button! Nobody will be safe anymore!", and also seems to eat up whatever John Oliver shits out.

Redpill him on immigration first, the rest comes naturally

This. I used to be a "Social Democrat" up until the migrant crisis happened.

Though one thing that set me apart from the other leftists was that I was pro-gun so that may have played a role. See if your friend has even one right wing viewpoint already.

I really don't understand how anyone on the left can still support Obama at this point. He continued the destruction the Middle East, created tons more refugees, and put into motion a degradation of the left in America that allowed SJWs to come to power by bitching endlessly about petty shit that doesn't fucking matter.

Things aren't in a good place right now.

Because they haven't been exposed to actual criticism of the war and still unironically believe in muh moderates.

Just ask him why.

He's going on about how Obama's the best president ever? Ask him why.

If he says Obamacare, tell him about how it's been failing and hurting everyone except the ultra-poor demographic by increasing the cost of healthcare overall in the US.

I honestly don't know what else he could say to make Obama sound good except the race card. Ask if he considers it good that our president lied about pulling out of the Middle East, and only further involved us into the region, was at the helm during the revelation that the NSA was commiting mass wiretapping (He'll argue that was Bush's idea, but Obama could've stopped it at any time), and tried to push the TPP, a trade partnership worse than NAFTA, through the government, which would've screwed us over harder than anything in the last 8 years.

And the TPP is the stickler, because EVERYONE hates it, from Trump to Bernie. Get him to see the TPP shit, then bring up how Trump stopped it while Hillary called it "the gold standard" of trade deals.

Bonus points, if he's all about technology, bring up how Trump listens to Elon Musk.

>thinking that democrats are leftist

I'm laughing at you.

go ahead friend. just try not to wear it out to quickly

*too

Is this implying OP is a fascist or am I not getting it?

(for the completely clueless, a fasces (the term from which fascism is derived) is a bound bundle of sticks/wooden rods, and OP are the letters it's replacing)

Not impossible lad.

One gym buddy was once a huge Corbyn supporter (like the Britbong Bernie) but now he's alt-right and sharing Brietbart on normieebook and getting into arguments. Privately he talks of helicopter rides for communists.

Go back to the_Donald

Holy shit is this real? I stopped using memebook because all the news was shit like "Donald Trump just blown out today by this famous celebrities tweet" right after they said they were gonna fix their biased news. If this is true it makes me wonder if Facebook thought I was a liberal.

yes it's real. I have no idea how to get back to that section though. it makes all kinds of weird assumptions about you that are mostly wrong (maybe because I barely use the site.. idk)

when a liberal says "X is NAZI!"

ask them why.

they will respond with some emotional bullshit

then ask why a second time

they will become fluster and respond with nonsense

then ask them why a third time

they will have nothing of substance to say.

Is alt right the ultimate blue pill?

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Start with Islam, probably the most important issue the left needs to unfuck itself it on

Better yet, start with Bill Mahers clips on Islam.

He's a leftie. Hearing it from one of their own will make it easier.

how do you respond to "the republicans did it" argument

I've see liberals on fagbook who literally compare Assad to Hitler and didn't know that even Obama quietly dropped his accusations that the Syrian government used chemical weapons. They live in a bubble.