/single moms/

What can be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrFvZJ4av8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yum

You just fuck them. Most of them are single because of fucking niggers or left spouse to pursue niggers

remove welfare and get popcorn
the issue fixes itself in 2.7 years

Wow what a babe!Mommy is hot too!

Fuck them and move on. They're obviously the type which makes bad choices and have nothing of value to offer you.

Put them in a monastery, take away their children and put them into a catholic school.

oh its the faggot cuck from r/AsianMasculinity/ again

MODS
O
D
S

Kill their offsprings and they're no longer single moms.

Only work if the abortion happens way before birth

New study says its helpful for the women's fragile mentality as well

>its a canada invaded by chinks post again

shoo shoo remember nanjing

just report him for ban evasion

blacked is at least funny and meme-y

insecure asian guys just spam the same pics, it's not funny it just seems asian guys are just angry and upset for not being white

Single mommas are the worst

I smell you a mile away chink

you're going to get ip ranged banned very soon

>double denim

Sadly nothing. The love of my life became a single mom 4 years ago and the thought of men using her for "easy" sex infuriates me. The thing is she will never understand that these men are using her, 99% of men feel this way about them.

tfw she will never come back to me

What happens if you make a baby with them?

why are indians so adamant about being called asians instead of middle easterners? you guys aren't asian, you're filthy mudslimes.

Nothing they remand a single mother.

Her husband died serving overseas.

Chuckled

Fuck them in front of children, make the mum call you daddy and then leave after handing the money to the child.

>chink cant into geography
i'd tell you to open yer eyes but that'd be a joke on its own

>tfw you will never have a cute daughteru

what's the most efficient way to kill myself?

remove welfare and stop promoting this shit as good.

single moms are just a bunch of money stealing cunts

You dodged a bullet, guy.
We all make decisions and basic, reasonable skepticism is something that you either have or you don't.
You can be born with it or have it taught but you either have it as an adult or you don't.
You can't help people with things and lessons only they can learn from the basic pattern recognition needed to...be
If a dog can learn bad consequences from certain stimuli, this girl can. Whether she chooses to confront that association is up to her

allow (((abortion)))

you just shat all over him pajeet

Man right in the feels. My ex who was really a great woman (near male level of morality, good looking, funny, comp sci degree working in coding) has gone down the path of casual sex after we broke up and will pretty surely end up a single mom as well. Tho its my fault for breaking up because she wanted to get married at a young age and 1) I didn't want mixed kids (shes black) 2) She was my first so I felt like a loser tying myself down.

Even after the fact that how most of Russian girls are forced into drugs and prostitution?

I am planning to live in my country forever but for god's sake if I get a daughter, I am just moving out from this rapey shithole.

Rip gaynon

That is depressing. If only the timeline was different, and you were the dad with her, in a happy stable family

>flag
dont write like that or elite hooknoses from mossad will come to you

you tell me pooland

I wouldn't mind a single mom if the children were aryan, desu

>The love of my life became a single mom 4 years ago
why?

>I wouldn't mind a single mom if the children were aryan, desu
Aah I'm on to you Achmed you want that sweet young aryan ass to fuck don't you.
What will you do with the mother sell her?

The only thing I ever truly wanted

Lost her mind after pregnancy, became a totally different person. All responsibility was dumped on me, including everything to do with raising our son except breast feeding him. On top of that she wouldn't work, wasn't trying to start school back up, stayed up all hours of the night playing vidya, etc. I had to let her go.

Have you ever fucked a cheating wife? They are so cold hearted that makes it the poor hubby's fault and justify it and the fact that how cool they during the whole cheating sex is fucking scary.

I am 22 and I get nightmares thinking about marrying such a slut.

That's sad. It means he was a closet homosexual to begin with

Force sterilization after first child out of wedlock would help mitigate the problem.

get rid of welfare simple as that

I have an older friend who is quite the slayer of degenerates with tonnes of stories like this. This year a preggo woman was asking him to come over while the husband isn't around.

Armed forces is known for their dont ask dont tell policy. He could have been straight if he kept it to himself

Just realized this sounds like I bailed after pregnancy. Not the case, he was nearly 3 at the time.

>Have you ever fucked a cheating wife?
Yes it was fun and her two kids both under the age of 6 was in the room.
Woke her 5 year old daughter up fucking her.
Said her husband cheated on her while she was visiting her sister told her it's alright for her to enjoy her self the same way since she was in another state then him it wasn't cheating.

That little girl is really cute.
We pedos now.

These sorts of irresponsible people should be beaten to death

That guy's face looks like he's happy that he has such gorgeous Caucasian humans to be his pet. The facial expression that says "I own them".

Oh you should see how they reveal everything about the poor guy you can almost feel bad for him if it wasn't for the sex

Never fucked a 'trying to get back to husband' kinda wife. Have fucked either the wives are horny sluts who don't get any sex from their husbands or who are part time whores

Too inhumane

Actually quite a lot of them say that their husband is a great guy, great dad, etc. yet they just don't feel sexual attraction towards them.

Sad but true, hopefully women will learn to keep their legs closed.

Tbqh most of the husbands here are complete morons.

>Raised by a single mom
>Piece of my penis cut off as a baby
>Bald by 19 years old
>Fat
>Suffer from depression
Why shouldn't I kill myself?

all i know is....never ever EVER get into a relationship with a single mom.

>Bald by 19 years old
how is this possible?

It gets better after 25

>Blacks can code
Good one.

Because if you're lucky you can see some one like myself or the Indian fuck your mother.

>tfw no qt3.14 daughter to sit on my lap and read books to

Mate that can all be fixed don't off yourself, you'll be laughing at life in few years if you turn things around.

You can regrow your hairline with bimatoprost (order online), rosemary oil, a scalp roller, and finasteride/mixonoxidil. You can get a hair transplant if you have enough money. If you get fit, then being bald isn't half bad. You can get a micro-tattoo as well.

If you really care about your foreskin it can be regrown to some extent with a stretching device.

Start exercising this week and eating healthy and your depression + physical condition will improve quickly. Just get yourself into the mindset where things are going to get better day by day.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Watch this, it redpilled me on how women are to blame for the destruction of Western civilization - that and men for giving them too much freedom.

You make a clone army of the magical argument man and let them loose.

It is possible, shitty genetics and using shitty products are usually the reason.

No they can, I saw one steal a bike once and he cracked the code of that combo lock in no time

I wish my mom left my dad and raised me on her own.

of course shes a vlogger

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrFvZJ4av8

I turned 26 two days ago

i want to be the dad

Hope their kids get redpilled by the experience.

Shes a single stay at home mom with a homeschooled daughter living off her asian suger daddy money

They are a cute senpai to be honest. But that family unit is secured and stable

Cant you honour kill her if she does?

I was raised by a single mom. She kept my foreskin intacted and was a damn good mom. Also my father died of cancer

>What can be done?
Easy, forced abortion and sterilization for any couple having a child out of wedlock. This is after we institute a federal breeding licence program, of course.

She is earning 50k usd atm doing javascript stuff. Obviously due to a large part b/c of diversity hiring, but I pushed her into doing hours of tutorials per day and she has an IQ around 105 and works hard.

Better hit the gym and diet now, thats when your testosterone and muscle recovery peaks. Its all a slow downhill from there

I can but I can also get easy divorce without paying her anything for proving she cheated. I am planning on installing hidden camera in every room before marrying anyone.

You strip them of their clothes and put them in cages.

Then you take the children and let them grow up with some conservative grandma who will teach them to cook and be functional humans.

fresh OC

Whew man, that post was just a big contradictory heap of shit.

The biggest problem with my mom was that she didn't give me any attention and we were poor and she'd waste money on booze and cigarettes so now I post bait on Sup Forums, got bullied at school and stopped going and also never had anywhere to study.

My moms down shit happens. Also they were married

her what?

based punjab

Look at post nigger

Great, maybe you can make it your national anthem.

Kek

i don't understand, maybe i'm just tired

Eh they wouldn't be able to support themselves and their kids would be taken away and put in group homes which is often traumatic.

Saw this earlier on a yryl thread and lost instantly.

I don't know what we can do, but we need to do something fast.

Probz

Force them into arranged marriage with a n ugly dude where they have to sleep with him at least twice a month.

That's why England has ass cancer from Islam.
Because you don't know how to treat women and they punish you by voting in the brown cock.

She was on 16 and pregnant in the US you fat fuck. If you have knowledge of her where abouts and she happens to be in the UK, do tell so I can rescue that poor boy and raise him as my own.

SIngle mommys are untouchables

2 for 1 deal, take it, OP about to pull a Woody Allen.