Will everything be okay with Trump and the election?

Will everything be okay with Trump and the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/15/opinions/faithless-electors-save-america-piro/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. CNN has confirmed that more than 37 electors will not be voting for Trump, so it's highly likely that this shit will get pushed to the house, and Trump won't win a 2/3 majority there.

It's at about a 80% chance of Hillary being our next president.

Faithless electors haven't changed an election in 240 years.
1/240 isn't odds I'd bet on

Pretty much this

fpbp

Where did CNN say that?
Why are you replying to yourself?

Trump will not get the amount needed and the only thing trumpcucks will do is cause sonic booms with their autistic screeching. Civil war my ass

Personally I can't wait. The memes are gonna completely shatter this reality

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/15/opinions/faithless-electors-save-america-piro/index.html

he think its funny to pretend to be retarded

None of this is true but I respect your shitposting panache

Yes. We'll make sure of it.

Doesn't say anything.

Great source.

Scott Piro is an independent media relations and copywriting professional, directing PR campaigns and designing messaging for startups, arts organizations, authors, publishers, corporations, nonprofits, indie films and other entities. Connect with him on LinkedIn. The views expressed in this commentary are his own.

You quoted a blog of someone's opinion

>It's at about a 80% chance of Hillary being our next president.

I feel like I've heard this somewhere before...like seriously, is anyone else having deja vu?

I cant wait to read about the following tomorrow my time

"president TRUMP (i dint really care what happens after this)"

OPSEC

Not only that but the article flatly states the "Hamilton electors" have no chance

Pls stop posting

Babbys first shitpost?

>moving the gold posts this hard

I'm so tired of drumpfkin tripfags ruining this board.

Godspeed Ivan. Hack them all if you must

yea

Hello fellow military fag. Navy DLI here.

It no longer matters for them. They've made too many mistakes in public, this whole election was one big fuck up for them, and now they are scrambling with anything they can. But too many eyes have seen what they are doing, it's more real than ever. I can never forget what I've seen, and thousands of anons will never forget. We will watch them, haunt them, prod them, not let them so much as stumble without someone knowing.

After reading that, I wouldn't waste the time to read it. Thank you though.
I just directly quoted your source. That's not moving any posts, emu.

> Replying to own posts
> Being this fucking new
> What even is ID?