How Sup Forums has affected/ruined you

ITT : We describe how browsing pol has affected your life/views. Positive and negative experiences.

Eg:- Pic related. I can't take a particular currency seriously now. Thanks to Sup Forums my first reaction when I see the word Shekel is to laugh, and my brain automatically associates it to the happy merchant's picture.

pol has helped me a lot
I can think for my self, i'm more sceptical, I quit smoking cigarettes and pot, stopped drinking, stopped being a neet, looking for work, got my licence, got a gf, gave me confidence to speak my mind because I learnt that the worst thing that can happen is someone will disagree with me, exposed me to other cultures and people, helped me understand what makes me Australian better,

a lot of things have been good

What app is that ?

Probably Wolfram|Alpha

It made me realise that all my personal failings are because of a race of the Semitic variety

I don't blame myself for my problems I blame blacks and jews now.

Nice Strawman, Abbo Cunt

Learn to type before accusing people of being subhuman.

Do Caps Trigger You That Much?

Symbolab. It's free online. It's like WolframAlpha, but it'll show you the steps for free.

Taught me how to better debate people online and irl. Know your opponent's positions and arguments better than they do. Crush them with hatefacts and subtly red pill them.

Me too. I'm more confident. Less afraid to express myself. My critical thinking skills have improved thanks to a healthy dose of skepticism applied to every argument/statement I hear.

>abbos
>NZ

>infographic debates

On the one hand I'm happy because I can finally understand that the media is a agenda driven institution which doesn't care about facts. On the other hand it is extremely painful to turn in the radio or read a newspaper and get enraged everytime because you have researched this stuff online or you have seen the source material and you realize that journalists get a kick out of putting a spin on every story. Even if it is completely unnecessary. I think it's fun to them.

i like sam hyde's shit now

fuck

Im probably a racist, but it feels kinda good.

I just feel numb inside. Not depressed, not happy. I feel like I'm just here. Used to be happy.

I still think knowing the truth is worth it, though.

I think that maybe they know that it will enrage people like us and that is their angle
>any attention is good attention

I unironically love Finland and the Finnish people now

I feel this way towards Israel
I used to blame them for everything

American Jews are still fucked though

i always get in debates with my less than far right friends and i know it annoys them that i always argue with them...