So, how do you people plan on keeping the white race separate for thousands of years? Millions? There's no possible way...

So, how do you people plan on keeping the white race separate for thousands of years? Millions? There's no possible way. The races will converge, we will become one, or we will destroy ourselves. These are the two options. Any victories you have in this lifetime, in ten lifetimes, will eventually be undone.

Give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Any victories you have in this lifetime, in ten lifetimes, will eventually be undone.

But you forgot that technological development will change this. Genetic engineering and the manipulation of genes will become a reality. This alone will garantee the preservation of whites.

sometimes i wonder what compels retards to write things like this on Sup Forums

what made them think wasting a minute of their time to shitpost here was a good idea

like they are that naive to think anyone would see what they were writing and think "hey this guy has a point, I'm turning over a new leaf"

what utter stupidity

>sometimes i wonder what compels retards to write things like this on Sup Forums

ASHBURGERS

Genocide?

>You're guying to die anyway, so why fight to live?
>Give up.
No.

This. Fuck off OP.
Praise Kek.

>When the very origin of the distinct races of humanity disproves your statement.

Haven't you heard? Don't piss white people off.

Racemixers eternally BTFO'd by Kek.

Lmao keep on being top dog til we get cyber bodies. Fuck any poorshit that goes through life unaugmented. No need for preserving anything after that point.

Cant get more white than my shiny af iBody

praise kek

>ibody
>not android

Nah, the superior races will just delete the inferior.

Also
>Posting an Asian, the race on planet Earth that distinguish among themselves most strongly and are most racist to one another out of any races anywhere

Yeah....well...Not in my life time so who cares.

I don't care. I just want the choice. No eugenics, no time magazine covers, not being told. If someone likes that, fine. None of my buisness.

>handing your augmentation over to the evil googlekikes

>Apple
>Not kikes

>Give up.
You first.

why post this shitty tread if the sun wlli die in some years and the universe will continue expanding till a cold death

>we will take all of you down with us...you will never rule this world.

I wonder whos behind this post?

We'll there is one solution to this problem that I could think of...

Yes. If we are all going to die. Why the push? Why do you care? Could be on the brink of civil war. Keith Olbermann declared war on Russia lmao.

One word answer: space.
As soon as we begin colonizing other worlds, we will be able to create purely white worlds that will stay that way for millions of years.

Thank you Kek

Yes please

So long as we dont allow for leftism on these worlds

space colonies will soon be viable, have a much easier time securing sovereignty, and it'll be pretty damn hard to float through the vacuum on a door like you did to get here. space deutschland uber alles

That time magazine cover of what Americans will look like by 2050 would only happen if a political agenda was pushed and LOADS of people died. Again, I don't give a flying fuck about race mixing desu.

yes
jews need to mix with niggers and spics and those asians who are shit tier already
whites cannot racemix to preserve their diversity

races will survive, because humans are selective

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding

...unless you brainwash them at very young age; fortunately not many parents are that retarded

Aryan is the ideal. Everything else is inferior not worth settling for.

Wouldn't new races just emerge from the mixed ones eventually?

It's not even a thing.

I can see why.

writing a constitution.

Yes they would. Look at South America, they are still different nations despite all being roughly similar genetically.

The only thing you accomplish by mixing is getting rid of whites, but you won't solve any of the problems.

So what's your plan? Asian waifu for the master race? It's ridiculous.

...unless that's the moon Nazi's plan. -_-

why would I want to keep the white race separate when Asian women are clearly more attractive?

I won't be having black-haired children like Americans but blonde.

what is gene editing. everyone will have designer babies, which will mean no more faggots like you

Praise Kek!

Wouldn't there be a new potential for a new white race eventually?

I'll bet, after a million years of evolution, you still believe in the concept of a purebred dog too right?

Scandinavian "nordics" have either americoid or mongoloid blood hybridized into a majority of caucazoid DNA. Kikes rape and infiltrate all bloodlines through their endless slutty subversive behaviors, schnozing the whole world towards a genetic drift and genetic bottleneck of bignosed inbred supremacist phrenology.

Semite kikes have nigger blood, khazar trAshkeNazis appear to have both mongoloid and nigger blood. Bignosed (((catholic))) conquistadors raped all of the indigenous not killed or assimilated by gentile settlers. Slaver bignosed pharasees and berber kikes raped all slaves (white and black) as a matter of profit.

The only know "pure" caucazoids are the inbred Sardonians, regarded by most neighboring ethnicities as inferior cultists.

White, black, jew, asian are generalizations used to hide ethnic genocide and suppressed cultures being erased by dominant brainwashing mainstream ideologies.

This. I'd be less worried about an eventual brazilification of the species and more worried about what new and unique racial conflicts that will come about with genetic modification, and the eventual population bottleneck that will take civilization back to a stone age of warring tribes of furries.

ethnic anthropological chart related*

We were told radiation would create spiderman and godzilla, we were told chemical toxic waste would create swamp thing and the toxic avenger... all these plagues of hubris infused science create is weakness and cancer.

We do not understand shit about the laticeworks of nucleotides yet. We do not understand the linked traits that cause cascading reactions with each other, we do not understand the "genetic switches" that create alpha gorillas and locusts from grasshoppers fully.

As usual we are using the newest hatchets we could forge to perform brain surgery on ourselves.

We know little and we hesitate to brag about our acheivements even less. I pity any fool who is assured the safety of such techniques by those who (((sell))) it and proclaim "we are soooo smawwwwwt", the victims, the desperate guinea pig goyim who then signs up for genetic modifications in the first wave.