What was his endgame? Was he a payed leftie plant to create more racial division...

What was his endgame? Was he a payed leftie plant to create more racial division, or was he just trolling for the lulz and ended up getting lots of free shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4?t=45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did he mean by this?

Can you imagine the grin on his dad's face when you use shit tier Taqiyya and bait the President of the United States?

His real bomb is still in the Whitehouse, waiting for DJT

Didn't he get a scholarship from MIT for pulling this shit?

He's Obama's nephew, definitely a plant.

Anybody remember this?

>not being in prison for effectively performing a bomb hoax

>100% attention whore
Goes down in history as biggest faggot in history. Nothing he does in life will ever live it down. Not even blowing all those dudes in community showers.

>kids shittily made a clock for science project because fuck science class
>retard teacher shits her pants at the sight of shittily made clock
>kid got arrested for being shit at making things and for being a muslim
>the whole world lmaoed and gave the kid shitloads of free stuff for giving them said lmaoes

Dad's a crazy Muslim that's it. They realize the US is in victim politics 24/7 so they decide to compete

Fuck that little shit. All he did was tear apart an alarm clock and shove the LCD into a little brief case making it look as suspicious as possible. He got tons of free shit and a scholarship to MIT that he'll waste by failing cuz hes not a wiz as he plays himself as. Fucking stupid moronic liberals wanted to virtue signal so fucking hard with this kid.

Didn't he sue the state for like ten million dollars? I wish I could get away with shit like that just so I could pay off my medical bills I've accumulated because of Obamacare fucking me over. I even informed the bill collectors that I'm a white heterosexual male and they told me they don't except privledge points as payment.

Remember this picture? Do you remember hearing about how his handcuffs were on one hand and he deliberately manipulated POV to make it appear otherwise for a photo?

>he deliberately manipulated POV to make it appear otherwise for a photo
I don't think he's that intelligent.

One of these kids invented a new inexpensive cure for malaria and one skin modded a cheap clock, can you guess which one is which?

The world has lost its mind.

>mfw faggots are still talking about this nonsense.

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4?t=45s

It's a pretty big deal, he got worldwide fame, tons of $$$ from shitlibs, and a free ride to MIT for being an aggrieved shitskin.

His family left America and is now trying to come back, oh and they are suing Texas for $15 million because shitskin feels

Yea, that is a lot of investment for some feelings, but if we make him happy, we might get to ride on a sideways hoverboard in our lifetime.