Be me today

> Be me today
> At Maccas with a mate for some grub
> Walk in and see two massive Sudos (Sudanese) wearing eshay clothing (Equivalent to how a gang banger would dress in Australia)
> They start eyeballing me checking out my clothes and what not
> Start getting nervous as fuck because I've been jumped before
> Sit down with mate until they leave
> After about half an hour they leave
> Relief.jpg
> Stay at Maccas for about an hour and a half
> Finally decide to leave, start heading back to the train station
> Get back to station, walking down platform with my mate
> walk past the room with benches in it
> the two Sudos are there and we lock eye contact
> "Hey excuse me, come in here I want sell you watch"
> Ignore them and keep on walking
> walk around to other platform
> walking past other entrance to sitting room
> Sudo sticks his arm out, I avoid it narrowly
> "Hey come in here man, we sell you watch, come look"
> Mate and I GTFO and walk home

Guys what the fuck, I'm so nervous to go out now because of Sudos, about a week earlier 15 of them robbed the Maccas I was in and ransacked a shopping complex my mum works at. Why is this happening I don'g feel safe in the area I've spent all my life in

A family friend of ours who is a police officer said If they ever approach you in your car run them over, they will not hesitate to kill you

Send help pls

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/150-youths-forced-to-disperse-from-tarneit-mcdonalds-by-police/news-story/1ef98d02460698150d068b526829c868
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/caroline-springs-community-patrols-citizens-say-they-wouldnt-be-needed-with-enough-police/news-story/33a042c894456ab9eae1763c90c61f82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> be me being you
> At Maccas with a mate for some grub
> Walk in and see two massive Sudos (Sudanese) wearing eshay clothing (Equivalent to how a gang banger would dress in Australia)
> They start eyeballing me checking out my clothes and what not
>I look them straight in the eyes and I say to him "What are you looking at you black bastard"
> sudos piss off because they know I'll glass them inside maccas

Are Sudos mostly Tyrones or Mehmets?

Saying that would assure me a swift death, they will outrun you, they are stronger than you, they are more ruthless than you

they are

S U P E R P R E D A T O R S
U
P
E
R
P
R
E
D
A
T
O
R
S

yep, but they're legit African imports most of them have already killed and experienced being a child soldier

>Melbourne
Your fault greeny

Yeah nah, you're just a poof. I'd kick his teeth down his throat.

I meant which one of these two they mostly are?

Tyrone's

pls help me escape

why the fuck didn't you and your mate beat the fuck out of them?

fucking weak mate

They're just trying to sell you a watch, racist.

Thugs who travelled across the city of Melbourne to smash in my local council town hall just for entertainment.

RIP Western suburbs

This is the east mate

Only 2 ?

Oh okay
What are gun legislation and self-defense in Australia? And imigration policy?

>Be Murrica
>CCW
>Nigga steps up
>Nigga gets a free lead sandwich

Have you ever gone to Sunshine, St. Albans, Footscray?
The West is worst

Just thought I would add that Apex are funded by the mongols bikie gang

I avoid the West like the plague, I've been to Kensington once don't think I'd ever want to go back

Yeh but as I said I've witnessed packs of 15 in that area, when he was on his phone he could've been asking more to come

essentially take away all the guns and bring in all the refugees, I live in a cuck city. I don't know anyone who owns a firearm except for the police family friend

Gun Legislation here although relatively strict and sometimes very counterproductive, is accepted due to the Port Arthur Massacre.

Essentially if your property is trespassed, and it or you are attacked, by law you can only retaliate with a 'weapon' of equal force.

The answer to all three questions is;

FUCKED

arent sudanese and somalians the very worst of them. Ours seem tame compared to them.

My mate owns a gun store here in the west, and despite thinking America's gun laws are a little too loose reckons there ones here a too strict

Yep they are, they are pure Africans, In primary school we had one move into our year level. He had 2 scars for knife slashes and 3 gunshot wounds, his dad was also executed

Holy shit anons. I didn't know that Australia is cucked to the core. Thought it is not. So West of the Australia is worst?

We're talking about Melbourne, the most cucked city in Australia. The west of Melbourne is defiantly more dangerous than the east

you're the reason they walk around with so much confidence knowing they can get away with this shit.
Stand your fucking ground pussy. Obviously don't fuck with them if it's in an area with no one around, but in maccas go "can I help you" if he's staring like a rude cunt.

This is why in European countries all these black fucks get away with raping and stealing. No one confronts them or they're all too weak to confront them.

>gun legislation
Only for farming, recreational, hunting or occupational reasons. Limited to (mostly) non automatic rifles/shotguns. Handguns are allowed for licensed security guards and competition shooting. Automatic rifles for very specific occupations.

>self-defense
Reasonable and proportionate force. Carrying an object for the purpose of defence(not just a weapon - screwdriver, baseball bat etc) will get you done for assault. As will giving better than you get in a fight.

If you use a gun you legally own for self defence you are in massively deep shit unless you're a security guard that's in danger of being killed.

>immigration policy
Fuck off we're full

Stop being a pussy.

>Melbourne

Just nuke that place already

I always love Australian story time

Carry a gun OP.

>immigration policy
>Fuck off we're full

If only it was actually this and not just the sentiment from non-cucked Australians.

>This is why in European countries all these black fucks get away with raping and stealing. No one confronts them or they're all too weak to confront them.

That is one reason why they aren't coming to Eastern Europe. Beside the fact that we are poor as fuck and "gibsmedat" policy isn't applied here

I can't

one day they will attack aboriginals and it will be glorious

thousands of aboriginals all over the country would retaliate

the africans are scared of abos

don't worry mate, get some abo friends

Abos don't exist in Melbourne mate

i seeeee

on a side note, I always carry a hockey stick under my seat of my car after some fucking abo decided he wanted to go through HJs in my car and started trying knock my window in with his elbow then turned to pick up a star picket. That's when I called him a filthy coon and hit him with my car. Police were fine with it.

This shit is getting out of hand. They've been rampaging around the South-Eastern and Western suburbs for about three months now, ths Police is too cucked 'muh racism' to do anything about it which has forced peolle to take the law into their own hands.
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/150-youths-forced-to-disperse-from-tarneit-mcdonalds-by-police/news-story/1ef98d02460698150d068b526829c868

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/caroline-springs-community-patrols-citizens-say-they-wouldnt-be-needed-with-enough-police/news-story/33a042c894456ab9eae1763c90c61f82

Christ, mate. We don't hear much about what the wetsuits are doing in Melbourne. News doesn't tell us shit. It's that bad?

>tfw your drinkin piss in maccas
>2 niggers come in
>you bottle a cutla sudos

yeh mate send help

Every week there's a major news story related to Sudo crime.

Australia seems like a very strange place.
>not being next to North America
>not being next to Europe
>stuck on a secluded island filled with death

I thought I saw one the other day but when it spoke I found out it was an Indian.

Australia!
Your friends from Austria gladly await your arrival.
Come home, white man.

it's not that bad. we don't have american levels of homegrown tyrone infestation, just african refugees. i've had more problems with bogans vandalising and carjacking desu senpai

unless you live near a shithole like blacktown (where the govt ironically dumps all the african refugees), or auburn caliphate you're ok

Can we bring our spiders? But only the good ones like Huntsmans, not the shitcunt lebbo kind like Funnel Webs.

Find a leatherman folding tool
It looks buterfly knife and has a good single blade
If you feel threatened whip it out. It looks like a good flick knife (illegal) but it has a good (legal) knife inside

Sudans wont carry shit because they get searched so often by the cops plus they cant afford shit.

Its a great situation difuser. Got me out out some situations in Brisbane once recently when 10 dodgy islanders wanted to grab my iphone 6 in the middle of the city. I am 30 years old but numbers always win.

>sudos
>no just calling them nigger subhumans

Buy some land outback m80.

Western Australia is full of maoris, but they are essentially tanned bogans. I live in a notorious suburb but I still feel safe walking around by myself at night. Very few Africans here.

As a burger with a CCL I find everything about this post hilarious.

It's good to hear. Actually i was wondering, if I was to run from this shithole, where would i go. So you are telling me that there are places where fellow white man is welcomed?

Imagined if you lived in the US and owned a 10mm Glock you could have done yourself and the world a big favor.

>they will outrun you
I was playing HvZ (Humans vs Zombies) at uni and I was creeping up on this groid and his coal burner bunny in the middle of the night
I guess I rolled low on my stealth check because his passive perception got me
There was nobody else out this late so he WTF'ed when I snuck up on him
I was about 15 feet from him when he spooked and noticed I was a zombie
We just stood there looking at each other for a little bit and then he drew his gun
I turned and bolted back into the dark lawn and he tried to follow for a little bit but I was much faster and he gave up
Ended up with the most conversions except for one of the mods who secretly "got" people (including me) when handing out information

unfortunately not here m8, we've been full from the beginning

Haha, you wish. More likely they cold-clock you and steal both your wallet and your gun.

We have plenty of euros down here. So many in fact that that is why Eurovision is so big down here. And why they finally let us into it.

As long as you are willing to assimilate and cop some bants then you are welcome.

Just don't be a muslim, black cunt or an asian is all we ask.

Thanks for stating the obvious Mr Burger. If you think our gun laws are silly wait till you see out knife laws. I have been searched and by the cops and they thought my 2.5 inch single edge genuine victornox swiss knife was a weapon of mass destruction. I literally had to spend 15 minutes citing the law. Thats why i recomenend a leather man - it has lots more legitimate uses. Especially if you are riding a bike.

Reeeeee how do I get a sudo gf

I few hard Slavs could do us some good m8

only a few tho

Try Nollamara, Mirrabooka, Balga, Dianella

Full of Sudos but also aboriginals

I like maoris desu never had an issue with them

Anywhere near the coast though and your fine except scarbs

what the fuck are you on about

you strip yourself of all humanity

Reminds me of this legendary pic

You live in fucking Melbourne dont you?

I'm in Rockingham, hardly see any Africans here, like one a week tops. Got a mate up in Balga, heard bad things about the new mobs moving in.

yep :(

You fucking dick'ed a Sudo is like 7 foot tall and and about an inch wide they look like a pin with a pea on one end. If you can handle a broom stick you can handle a sudo!

Goddam op get a backbone when that nigger put his hand out you should've hit him, or if you really wanted to do damage head butt him. Grow a pair of balls and defend yourself, if you are some skinny little bitch then start bringing a knife around to wave around at any cunt who threatens you

Sudanese gfs will be considered elite-tier in 20 years

>be me today
>can't sleep
>go on pol
>Australian slang
>wat after wat

Don't worry I respect other country's culture and law. It's problematic within the nigger and sandnigger community mostly because their chimpbrains are hardwired to violence and thugging. We are all white (damn feels so good) and usually don't have a problem with outgoing behavior.

Why the fuck did the state and federal governments background check these people!!!!

maybe if you're a complete fuckwit

Sydney is probs the best city in Australia besides the house prices. Its comfy as fuck and besides the ugly chinks who kinda just keep to themselves its all coolcool from me.

So uh whats Slovakia like? i'm part Czech so i'm guessing our peoples are kinda friends right?

No.

if we dont retaliate we're basically being Sudo-cucked by them

This user has it figured out

Oath, or those fucking Wog redbacks

so a black tried to sell you a watch and this made you upset?

Jesus fuck, grow a sack. Ive been jumped before too but I got a few of em too, knocked some abos teeth out though he dislocated my finger, so what, you move on, not the end of the world you little faggot

where was this FoB attack my dude?

It's quite sad.

Personal self defense should be the 2nd Human right to Free speech.

Glassing people is so satisfying
It's that moment of shock then the blood starts streaming

It was the fact he was trying to lure me in, sure if it was on the sidewalk I would just say no thanks

>lmao dur
>muh NAP
>if someone tries to rob me I should be able to kill their whole family!

I don't know what you want me to say to this.

Reminder that christcucks are the reason we took in nigs

Say "I'm a yankee poo poo head".

what are lefties?

scarbs is fucking nice mate, all of perth isnt too bad other than the city.

Nowhere is nigger infested here

I recommend a Wakizashi or Japanese short sword, designed for close quarters fighting indoors, even blunt replica's are a handy weapon.

No. I will not.