Above, you can see Clint Eastwood and his son, Scott Eastwood

Above, you can see Clint Eastwood and his son, Scott Eastwood.

Below, you can see Robert De Niro and his son, Elliot De Niro.

Notice any differences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bottom looks like Hebrew Niggers who'd con you out of your home.

Did I pass.

Well Elliot looks like he's every people put together

and looks like an ugly woman

Post Eastwood's qt daughter(Morgan)

>Son
I thought it was a daughter.

>Below, you can see Robert De Niro and his son, Elliot De Niro.
JUST

D miro son looks more נאה

Can you translate that last bit? I don't speak in Satanic tongues

Jew my shit up. #OpenBordersForIsrael

נאה = handsome

DUDE WEED

I read that Clint Eastwood hated that fucking cigar and only smoked it to keep him in a grumpy mood for the character...does his son actually smoke cigars or was that just for the shoot?

Not the right translation for the oiginal context

That chick is also a total mutt. Eastwood current wife is like part Japanese and a bunch of other things.

Being a Crypto Kike. Being a fuckboy for Hebrew cock/vagina. Which is worse.

That reminds me. Arnold Schwarzenegger also has one son who's fully white, and one who's half-white, half beaner.

Never npticed the Eastwoods have weird fucking ears

Just wow tee bee aych

de niro's kid looks like Wanda Sykes

As long as the Jew Film Industries fall and California is destroyed. New York. It's all going to be O.K..

Washington D.C. of course will be destroyed in a Godzilla event.

Looks like someone went fun house mirror on the right one

how many children does eastwood have? holy fuck

>It is not clear how many children Eastwood has fathered. When Steve Kroft asked him "How many do you have?" in a November 16, 1997 segment on 60 Minutes, he said, without further elaboration, "I have a few." In a January 14, 2009 interview on Late Show with David Letterman, David Letterman said to Eastwood, "You have seven, seven children?" to which he replied "At least." Furthermore, Eastwood's daughter Alison stated in an August 7, 2011 article in The Sunday Times, "My dad has eight children by six women." However, only seven children by five women are accounted for.[7]

the right one looks like arni with potato syndrome

I hope you believe that. Because look at your future slave race you dirty Jew. They are still going to look like watered down niggers. And your kind will eventually breed with them too.

how can he live with himself?
surely he must have at least some secret backup son who looks somehow like him

Jesus wept...

>Elliot

How long until he posts a video about being a supreme white male?

THAT'S ROBERT DE NIRO'S SON??? HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS HIS UGLY ASS DAUGHTER

>tfw used to like De Niro but now I have him because of that shitty anti-Trump video

Not gay, but goddamn Scott is one fine looking man.

nobody cares shlomo

there's no children here for you to suck the blood out of their genitalia so gtfo

To be honest the beaner son looks more like the Terminator with that big chin.

>Let's find out the truth': Robert de Niro says autistic son changed 'overnight' after MMR jab as he says he regrets pulling anti-vaccination movie from Tribeca Film Festival

Why do I ever question trump, first I get redpilled on Co2 and climate, and now on Vaccines. fuck.

Chloe's doorman is pleased by that muscley ass.

Eastwood is true last standing proud white man who represents the symbol of masculinity.

De Niro is a fucking cuck who racemix with a fat nigger to get jew contracts. Have you seen Dirty Grandpa? Shit movie. Compare it with Eastwoods Dollar trilogy. Tell me whos the real man and whos the cuck?

The (assuming) older one looks a lot like him, except with shitty hair and mudskin.

Jews already begun a Haitian pizza diet. Hanukkah's coming. Put on the Yarmulke. Dreidel spinning.

Fuck off jew you ruin hollywood
Make Hollywood great again kike!

is this the son with autism?
i saw in an interview he said he had a son with autism.

They grow up quick

race mixing should be prohibited by law

why do mulatos always have that gap in their teeth

the fucking genes cant combine to make a normal looking mouth

jesus, race mixing - not even once

So if you put a shitalian and a niggress you get a kike ?

de niro is a mutt himself

their dad and mom were fuggos to begin with.

That poor man. Look at that embarassed look on his face as he tries his best to hide knowing that it is him the cameras want to see.
Everyone around him thinks the same and he knows it, they all know it.

I know that feel. This election has made me lose respect for a few people I liked, but it has also taught me to view their work and their stupid opinions separately. They're still only human, I guess.

wew... god damn

This is what happens when you play alphas in the movies, but you're a cuck in real life.

wtf is that ice cube?

>Hybrid vigour

DeNiro Sr was some sort of (((Greenwich Village))) artist homosexual so basically proto-Milliennial

>No intelligent white person in his or her right white mind wants black boys and black girls marrying their white sons and daughters and in return introducing their grandchildren as half brown kinky haired black people.

De Niro is a much, much better actor?

He got KEKED
JEWED

An age gap? Don't fool yourself, DeNiro's boy might not fuck as much as the other but he'll still fuck a lot more than you

>DUDE MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERED BEST LOOKING ALL OVER THE WORLD
t. Dr. Shekelshtein Goldberg

>the myth that race mixture favorably affects genes
>result look pic
ahahahahhahahahha

just flush my genes down the toilet senpai

The De Niros poctures are black and white. The Clintwoods are in colour

>reeeee
>kill me
>my mom why you sex black people
>look me

>DAS IT MANE

Yeah fuck race-mixing

Oh wait, I'm Flip, we're the mutts of the world.

Poor kid

Vaccines dont cause autism you stupid fuck

Why does Sup Forums place such importance on skin color?
So what if your children don't look like carbon copies of you? Why does that matter?

If you had a black son, he would technically be more similar to you(a man) than if you had a white daughter because she would obviously be a female that's a whole lot different than you.

So it seems you're just fucking racist.

Fuck Clint son is just like him. Wtf? Are they clones?

is that Casey Neistat in black face?

You'd trying to talk sense into people,who think masturbation is a jewish conspiracy, and pissed off at the world because girls reject their socially awkward asses.

How did Clint get access to human cloning?

old people should not have children

Race > Gender
Retard.

That thing Is a black female, even more alienated than a a white one.
See the flaw in your logic,

should have changed surname to De Negro

but why? are you going by the genetic difference?

because there's a bigger genetic difference between a white man and a white woman than between a white man and a black man. Are you people retarded or have you just skipped 6th grade biology?

Absolutely based.

i forgot hes an oil driller shitskin maker half a marone, this explains the butt hurt video. fgt.
ps look at trumps family and then look at his. what a fucking race traitor.

Not even. Scott looks better. This is what happens when people marry in-group and of equivalent beauty, the kids look better and better.

Why is it always some subhuman nigger from the Balkans posting niggers

Fucking kill yourself virgin loser

I didn't even reference the picture in my post. I was talking about the OP's post.

>this black athlete affirms my racist beliefs so obviously they must be true
>never mind that he has no authority on the issue
>never mind that he isn't a scientist
>never mind that he isn't a biologist
>never mind that he isn't an anthropologist

>that JUST haircut

>skin color
no, its not about skin color, it's about skull/face shape

alpha man spreading his seeds

On who? Robert, the balding wife or the son in the middle?

I'm not a virgin. Does saying the n-word make you feel all edgy and strong? Are you a big strong guy now?

women have different skull shapes from men, so what? do you hate your mother now too?

Celebrity kids. What is this People magazine? Shame on you Sup Forums, shame on you.

I'd breed with a dark indian qt but never a nigger, because their skulls are so different your children will come out ugly as fuck.

indians on the other hand may be dark like niggers but they have caucasionid skulls, so your children won't look like a monstrosity

Small noses are the master race apparently

>GAS THE BIG NOSES

Left-1985. Right-2016.

Father and son.

the one right next to him is the only one who doesn't look like an abomination to nature

Since I am not a 17 year old memeing edgelord I generally try to avoid using vulgar language but your retarded shilling leaves me no choice. So yeah fuck you

>not understanding that beauty standards are a social construct

and as all social construct this one too is in a constant state of flux