"A feminist foreign policy," Sweden's foreign minister said, "is an analysis of the world"

>"A feminist foreign policy," Sweden's foreign minister said, "is an analysis of the world"

Jesus, Sweden, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

feministisktinitiativ.se/politik/en-feministisk-syn-pa-sakerhet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anal, sis

/r/ing Feminist Swedish Snow Shoveling

I know we're all here for the hahas and bantz, but Sweden be fucking serious for a second:

your culture and government has been hijacked from without and weakened from within.

just ignore we will get rid of her 2018

I'm pretty sure in the past few years feminism gave up on achieving equality and switched over to just being a death cult.

I wonder what a feminist war policy would look like

It'll probably be tactical endless nagging until the enemy surrenders

So Sweden going to keep ignoring its rape statistics?

>it's not our fault
>it's the rest of the worlds fault

more like Anal ISIS

>ride invader cock
>bear their sons but raise them into emasculated nu-males
>the next set of invaders will defeat your enemy once properly weakened

>repeat

the eternal feminist is nebulous foe never defeated

Nothing new under the sun

and yet they import the least feminist friendly people on the planet into their country.

maybe Sweden needs to burn before Europe wakes the fuck up

Sweden was such a good country, it's so disappointing to see it reduced to what is has become. It really makes me depressed to think about it, how one of the best countries could turn into one of the worst so fucking fast

Sweden needs a terrorist attack. A particularly violent and bloody one. I'm talking worse than 9/11.

That's the only thing that will wake them up.

>Implying that it's not the evil white mans fult that rapes are happening.

Such is life in Sweden

You don't have to wonder, we have the Swedish party "FI!" to answer your questions.

>Sweden should have no standing military forces because we should take the first step to disarming
>Focus on deconstructing current security policy and focus on terms like sustainable peace, bodily integrity, freedom to act and the rights of women and lgbt+ persons
>let women organisations act to disarm groups in conflict zones
>a shitload of points about rape in conflict zones
More here:
feministisktinitiativ.se/politik/en-feministisk-syn-pa-sakerhet/
Google translate it

sure you will

mfw

>Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

Have neocons took the real redpill?

>let women organisations act to disarm groups in conflict zones
FUND IT

>uterus stronk
wtf?

Their own fucking make believe world. Reality hits hard on these kind of people. Nature, where men rule, will always find its way.

no one honestly cares what you've got between your levels when youre a public servant. make your country nice for everyone. fuck.

Jesus. Keep looking for a sign Sweden will start some sort of fight back. Not coming. I try to be sympathetic bc if we'd been cucked this election, we'd be joke of the board.

I just don't get what happened to Sweden. I'm Danish so I'm sort of supposed to hate Sweden on principle but it just makes me sad to see what has happened to it.

It sort of feels like Sweden is Denmark's ex wife that has gone crazy and Norway is our kid who just wants to see us get along.