Queen of Sup Forums?

Queen of Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=etVBJg5zLE0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EC-Di1CRP4
twitter.com/queerkidstuff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a trap!!!

Keep your discussion of this girl pretending to be a tranny for attention in one thread.

yes.

This was awhile go, I went out with a friend to meet up with a girl he knew who was going out for her b-day, since she had a table and bottle service at some nicer club. Me and my friend got pretty fucked up on vodka and oxy’s before we left. I knew the girl, she was a cute Asian chick, and I knew she had cute friends. One of her friends I’ve never met was there, like 5’8, Chinese, fucking hot (looked like some kpop singer). The girl I knew introduced us, and we hit it off immediately, I kept drinking, I think I probably popped another Oxy, I was pretty faded.

I remember her saying like twice “did you know I’m a man” she was hammered too, and I thought it was a joke and would respond with something like “fuck you” and she’d laugh. Were there signs? I dunno, maybe she was grinding against me too hard when we danced, when she grabbed my hand to go to the bar/outside for a smoke, maybe her grip was a little too strong. Maybe when we kissed she was too forceful and lacked that female sensuality. I was too gone to notice.

When we left the club she came back to my place, she had some coke so I did like 2 lines. I was so fucking horny, and fucked up. We just started going at it, I took her pants off, and there was this shrivelled black thing. I forgot what our exact conversation was, I was too fucked up, I remember her being embarrassed and saying she told me and she didn’t think I cared, I was shocked but also too horny and fucked up to say no and I already went too far. We kept going at it, and one thing I remember is her pushing her shriveled little prick into my face when she was deepthroating me, in the 69 position. I kept trying to move away from it, but I eventually just gave in and let it penetrate my mouth. I remember tears coming down my face a little when I vaguely realized what I was doing, it had this weird chemically, salty taste.

shes pretty adorable
>inb4 (s)he
when trannies put in this much effort, you're the one expending energy to go out of your way to call her a he, but for what?

Show a little respect and it'll go along way, other trannies will figure out you can be kewl like blare instead of a tumblr faggot.

Even tho she's trans shes hot as fuck
I agree with Queen of Sup Forums sentiment too
Shoe0nhead would also be a good candidate

that thing is a man

trannies are scum

Looks like a generic white trash whore in look of youtube ad money from low IQ trump supporters

Her internet persona is literally all the cookie cutter polfag click baiting and self serving faggottry embodied

>she

it's a mentally ill man in need of help

sage

What an ugly manface. Fuck that dude

This is literally what I want in life.
Though I will never have it because I'm a fucking loser.

have he ever mentioned if he stil have a dick?

You want a mentally ill man who is LARPing as a woman and taking it seriously?

A bunch of racist beta nerds ruled over by a superior women who all follow her blindly and need a woman to validate their racist views.

Tip
Kek

Sup Forums never ceases to be amusing.

He refers to himself as "Chick with a dick" so I probably think he has some shriveled thing hanging from there

Yeah, she would be the first to admit transexuality is a mental illness.

Doesn't mean you should be a prick in return, shes doing literally nothing wrong.

Yes.

>Shoe0nhead

DEGENERATE

>Sup Forums trying to get us to like trannies again
sage

p-pls Vulpes spare me

Stop shilling here you cunt

Well they are turning on eachother, what do you expect, I know a gay guy who hates faggots because they ruined the gay mens movement and turned it into a emasculating thing.

>Im gay cause I like men to be men, not men to be women!
He once said he would rather fuck a woman at this point then followed it up with "but im not falling into that bear trap."

Sounds a lot like Hillary, desu.

well there are already dozens of smelly youtubers who are Sup Forums ebin hivemind xDD accepted but really almost no women

>Im gay cause I like men to be men, not men to be women!

What? No idea what that's even supposed to mean.

Also, I had no idea she was trans.

>coal burner
>good candidate

you disgust me

In that whole community, acting masculine or doing male things "pissing standing up for example." goes against their code.

So they tell men to shave, dont have muscles, dont act masculine, dont do anything that is what a man is and my friend hates it.

Think twinks, you will notice lots of men like that now, feminists even consider beards oppressive dude, and body hair.

her bf isn't a nigger though

Sup Forums has no queen, only a king

Oh, okay, must've just been clumsily worded, now I get it.

Twinks are getting too similar to women.

If you ever post that in the future, try modifying it to "cause I like men to LOOK like men".

Quick glance at their channel and it seems like another one of those click bait 'anti-sjw' channels (which seem to be popping up a lot these days) where the video creator thinks their opinion is above everyone else's and the majority of their viewers only watch to see their views get validated.

I don't have much interest in that sort of thing but to each their own.

Queen of Sup Forums?

Why do you people buy in to this shit? Its a tranny. Its the personification of the jewish trick.

This fucking place. I swear man. Pedos and trap lovers need to get the fuck out. You have Sup Forums and /mlp/ you cunts.

Sage.

FFFFFAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS

She sounds like a tranny

Aren't most of those channels she's criticizing just "sjw" channels where the video creator thinks their opinion is above everyone elses and the majority of the viewers only watch it to see their views get validated as well?

Remove yourself from Sup Forums you bluepilled nigger lover

holy fuck when did this happen?
did she cuck skeptic with a nigger LOL

ARE THERE ANY NUDES OF "HER"? Please say yes.

it is

fuck off with your e-celeb bullshit

quality alimonyman copypasta

>she

yeah I know anything to do with fame of any sort is the purest form of cancer. I just find it hilarious if its true.

>tfw you rather have blair blow you than your current gf

>degenerate faggot
>queen
>isn't even a woman
Sup Forums is getting worse and worse by the day

>Queen (King)
Why is this allowed

>You wouldn't smash this

Stop lying bros.

kys

No nigger. You're officially not my burger bro.

too much makeup in that shot desu.

Degenerats, degenerates you will soon turn into monkeys

ebin

While I would, I'm actually about 50% degenerate so that's hardly surprising I guess. The only reason I found out about Blaire White was my friend who is also trans and anti-fem/anti-sjw linked me her channel.

King maybe.

who is she?

See

Blaire White, conservative MRA transgirl.

Very against BLM, feminism, SJW and general leftist shit.

I'm so alpha I would tear apart a tranny's ass.

What is turning me on is that fact that I'm fuckin a beta mentally unstable guy that looks like a hot girl.

I'm showing him his place in the food chain, the fact that he's nothing but a fuckin herbivore lying in a bed with the biggest predator out there.

We were both born the same gender, but only one of us is clearly a natural predator, and it is me.

Eat my huge dick and spread your anus. Alpha is here. Get fucked, weeaboo.

>she

I TYPO'D THAT I'M A BETA MENTALLY UNSTABLE GUY FUCK YOU CHINESE KEYBOARD

Calm down Serbia, Jesus christ.

She mentioned when she was talking about whether she would date other trannies that she likes men, so if it was an mtf with a dick she doesn't need that "double trouble", I figure trouble means a tranny peen and double implies she has one too.

Hahaha, holy shit.

Ehh, probably. I've got even less interest in those 'sjw' channels so I wouldn't know. All of these channels just become hugboxes in the end but that goes for the majority of online communities I suppose.

I didn't even typo. Fuck am I hard now.

h-hot

Very lewd user

So what you're saying is you're the guy in your gay relationships and you love to sexually dominate other men?

No wonder muzzies toss you perverts off buildings

Does anyone else dislike trannies but kind of want this one to mouthfuck them?

You know, like, for a goof?

Damn... I would eat his ass...and lap at his balls like it was my last meal on earth.. but i'd completely ignore his cock just to tease him.. then i'd prop his legs up on my shoulder and press the head of my cock up against his asshole and slowly push my way in until I was balls deep inside of him... then i'd ease in and out of him slowly... then over time thrusting harder... and deeper... until I was slam fucking him as hard as I could... relentlessly pounding his ass until finally I couldn't hold out anymore and i'd explode deep inside of him.... fuck... i'd love to make him my bitch. He'd be a fun little cum dump.

I have taken the time out of my day just to flag all of this disgusting woman's videos and I hope that you my brothers do the same, not for you, not for your wife, but for the future of our offspring.

Start with this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EC-Di1CRP4
Stay together and live honestly.

Amen.

I'm so alpha there is no gay or straight for me.
I look at all of you as my sex toys and slaves, gender excluded.

You're just a cum dumpster. You're not a faggot if you fuck everything and claim it as yours. You're a conqueror, son.

That's a man, baby!

Theryn Meyer another political tranny followed by Blaire White already did that.

Saving this for the future

you're just a fuckin faggot with an insecurity complex trying to find peace with yourself with so-called """"domination"""

you are a MISTAKE

twitter.com/queerkidstuff

I'd give up my sweet pussy to you any day, daddy

just leaving this here

fag

How can you be Trans and all but be so anti-left?

This timeline doesn't make any sense

I know no king but the King in the North, whose name is VARG

Croatians are the best Serbs hands down!!

hate to break it to you but it's a bloke

>tihi I'm not like those other S-J-W trannys!!

Fuck off dude.

Queen of nu/pol/ that's for sure.
Fucking degenerate.

Shut the fuck up.

Ancient Roman high-class like emperrors and generals also had their fuccbois, it was a sign of high status.

Anyone can fuck a girl.

Try getting a dude into submission and turn his boipucci into your own cum dump, it's not easy.

I find myself struggling with this one. Does it still have a penis?

Meh, he looks pretty white for a black guy.

yep

Our retarded cousin, everyone

don't know found the pic on /trap/ on 8gag