WTF I love Russian hackers now

WTF I love Russian hackers now

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/745026/Russia-plot-oust-Angela-Merkel-hack-election-Germany-cyberattack
youtube.com/watch?v=KfwJOlwAuQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM
fauux.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Putin turns Muslims into rapists by hacking their brains

Germans should be grateful they aren't using nukes instead.

express.co.uk/news/world/745026/Russia-plot-oust-Angela-Merkel-hack-election-Germany-cyberattack

Here's the link btw.

I still don't understand how "hacking" can influence public opinion but if the MSM, the EU and Obama say it's true then it must be true.

they're hacking the public opinion, duh

i'm legitimately getting irritated with this now. is this really their new strategy? public sentiment turns against them, so they just blame the russians? this isn't even interesting or clever propaganda.

Western infosec is so bad that a bunch of squatting vodka slavs can hack multiple countries and influence them. Lol?

They're panicking. They're making irrational decisions. Scarry stuff

Russia hacked the feminist globalist agenda and made it a holy fucking hell monstrosity.

i've been debating between this as an explanation or that i've been giving them way too much credit up to this point. of course, i'm pretty much a shut-in, so i have no idea how the russian narrative is playing with the public. for all i know, it's effective

They have literally lost a sense of reality. They have zero idea what they're doing and are grasping at the closest option to them

>invoker go mid
>tidehunter hack the EU and the US elections

>Russian hackers hacked the weather, causing the clima change to destroy western world

Soon

WTF I hate active measures now.

fucking fuck, (((they))) really want WW3 to happen.

rabbit hole much deeper

Russian hackers did 9/11

lol the skazi poster......omg uhhhghgggnnnn hahahahaaa

Who would have thought that Russia would become the savours of the western civilisation?

will this force them to recognize the legitimacy of weather weapons?

Easily. They just need to expose the truth about the corrupt politicians and in so doing, they "hack the election" since it becomes increasingly difficult to trick the public.

God forbid, you actually have to find politicians who have a shred of integrity now to run the show in order to keep the favour of the public and they'd rather go to war than have that.

the delusion is unreal

I bet Russian hackers hacked the Quaran to make it hateful and kickstart ISIS and make the west hate Muslims. That would greatly hinder our diversity and as we all know diversity is a strength. Fucking Russians

>not listening to psychedelic techno while hacking
This is why america is losing the cyber war baka

I hate this fucking shit, people who are retarded enough to vote for her because of this should be killed.

This inspires me to get a Russian wife.

>Russian hackers
Do the normies really believe this meme?
I've yet to see ANY actual evidence of Russian involvement..

where's the actual evidence? is this fake news?

N-no goy, she'll hack your brain and make you into one of Russia's Putinbots, don't do it goy!

Are Russians really that good with hacking? They do seem to pirate and torrent a lot of things.

>implying they can into dota
lost

>kitchen sink is broken
>call repairman on the phone
>explain my situation
>tells me it was russian hackers who did it

>go to work at 7AM
>traffic is really high
>stuck
>traffic police tells us that russians hacked the road

>go into the supermarket
>steal some shit
>when security comes, tell them russians hacked me
>free to go

Are "Russian hackers" the new "weapons of mass destruction"?

>I still don't understand how "hacking" can influence public
By exposing the truth.

Can confirm
I personally hacked peaceful refugees and forced them to rape women against their will

Other than knowing how to download hacks for CS:GO and shit, probably not.

Honestly, the media in the UK has brainwashed most people into thinking that Russia is our enemy. Most people have a negative view of Putin.

But even they are starting to question the narrative now.

wtf it's raining today, god damn russians!

Not very many people I know take it seriously, it's just starting to become the punchline of jokes here

like "oh can't find my keys, guess russian hackers got them" shit like that

Alternatively, you can attempt to plant fake evidence to implicate them, but this is not only risky with their targets actually figuring out what you've planted, which when revealed with evidence will have the opposite effect and worst of all, this risky procedure has got a very real possibility of nobody ever noticing it since you can't be the one to blow the whistle and the media certainly is not up for it, so people gotta figure it out themselves.

He's at it again!

No officers Russia hacked me into killing that man

Aren't they really just telling their own people that ALL of the current western governments are completely and utterly incapable of protecting themselves from outside influences? Isn't this sort of discrediting themselves?

the Russian hacker strikes again

i've thought of that, too. one point i keep hearing is that russia 'hacked the election' in order to foster doubt in the democratic process. isn't telling people russia fucked with our election accomplishing that purpose just as well? this seems so messy and short-sighted that i'm just confused and a bit more worried than usual about what it means.

>Russia is capable of hacking into every system in the western world
>Russia can send tens of thousands of spies into western nations to do psyops
>Somehow this translates into western leaders being highly competent and able to be trusted with power in the future
The liberal mindset is a single giant contradiction.

You bastards. Apologize.

THANK YOU PUTIN

Please free Germany from Merkels grip.

Man this russian hackers must get raise. They are so effective it is unbelievable.

The fucking russians being able to do this shit just shows how absolutely weak the West has become.

The third world war will start because of Bullshit Like this.
Putin is playing the game real Chill tho

>that font rendering

YUCK

Propaganda.
Only the westesr MSM and Jewllywood has the right to do it, apparently.

Have you ever watched the fb feed of your liberal friends? I got some liberal Murricans on there, they eat this kind of propaganda without question. They are completely riled up against Russia and Putin by now

459lb Russian hackers they are at it again

Many such cases!

How does my belove motherland go from collapsing in a few months to reaching Soviet Union Status in such a short amount of time?

Feels like if you write "russian hacker" on your cv then you instantly get a job at any IT company.

He knows it isn't worth it when Trump is only a month away and Trump wants to take the globalists who are causing this shit out, himself.

fuckin kek

>russia is hacking X and we can't stop it

Why the fuck is this even a thing?
Your job is supposed be able to handle this sort of situation. No wonder the german public wants Merkels ass replaced. She can't even handle a puppy without shitting herself and clearly has no business in politics against russian spies, cold war, and the might of the USSR.

Jesus Christ this is just getting silly

youtube.com/watch?v=KfwJOlwAuQ8

oh no, i'm not on facebook. i knew sentiment against putin was building on the left at least since the anti-gay propaganda laws were highlighted as an issue over here. so you think it's actually working on them?

Nah why would they need to hide? I think they imagine russian hackers to be like this.

>Skazi
Reminds me of Rotersand or Combichrist, Jesus that music was awful.

>At a party
>THIS SHIT WILL FUCK YOU UP starts playing
>Everyone high as fuck
>I'm sitting there thinking people want to kill me
p-pls no.

A big problem with the left is that they forget that playing the victim doesn't work as a defense for people with the responsibility to protect the country. Normal people want to see strength from their leaders, and the left always forgets that.

>mfw russia is the only person fighting for us atm

Wait.
>Elon musk says we live in a simulation
>Russia "hacking" everything
Have they broken the matrix...

That's Ukrainian Information Army.

And you don't seem to understand

Teach me

What is happening on that pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=t9CXmEUwvgM

Progress...

They're hacking refugees to be violent, obviously.

>Merkelwithputinsdogs.jpg

>Someone predicts massive false flag against Russia
>Says they'll be blamed for literally everything
What the fuck, the absolute madmen are really doing it!

>scared of a Labrador retriever

JUST

>Russian always just happens to want what the non-brainwashed sides wants
>everything is hacked

>leftists are eating it up
...eh, it's basically just the young nu male generation that buys this. Any leftist who was actually alive during the Cold War thinks this is laughable

It's so nice that German couple has offered to take care of that helpless Syrian adolescent boy.

it is made order to Trump had to prove in practice that he is not a puppet of Putin. If he is will friendly to Russia he will get the impeachment with words "well, we're talked to you."

The Kremlin invented the concept of monetary union! They are responsible for open borders and austerity!

They probably think it's stupid too but they're so desperate for scapegoats that they'll force themselves to believe anything.

Honestly, if the Russians want to oust Merkel, more power to them.

He doesn't have to prove shit. The burden of proof is on them to prove he is a "puppet" or that Putin "hacked" anything. People here don't give a shit about Russia, they're more worried about China (this also ties in neatly with Trump's protectionist policies).

this is just pure cringe right now, cold war era hollywood spy movie silliness tier.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a russian hacker - MSM

The global elite is panicking. Trump and Putin should treat them like a dangerous non-state entity waging fourth-generation warfare, along the lines of ISIS

Actually the biggest risk in it not proving true would be an act if war; you've directly infringed on certain rights of a nations populace.

The one thing stopping the world lashing out at russia regarding the US elections is everything they revealed was true.

evidence? it's funny, they have in your pocket all the media and money of the world, they can pour in your ears shit what they want. Example - Ukraine. They carried out a coup there, destroyed the legitimate authority and have resulted to power of the nazis which kill people but through propaganda half of the world sees us as the aggressors....

>Russia probably has a couple teams of hackers in military intelligence as it always had
>China has been engaged in industrial espionage for 20 years, stealing everything not nailed to surface from USA causing billions of losses.
I lost in overwatch 0-6 today... you guessed it right! Calling russian embassy right now.

As much as I hate the liberal media, what you're suggesting sounds like totalitarianism.

I'm gonna tell you a little secret, ssh listen real close (it wasn't even the russians who exposed the democrats' corruption).

fauux.neocities.org/
Welcome
Inside
Net

What are they hacking exactly? What do they think hacking even is? Are these people 90's Hollywood movie producers who think hacking is literally magic?

For fuck's sake.

You are in Russia right now.

>they have in your pocket all the media and money of the world
Money is a form of power, not the only measure.

>They carried out a coup there
I already know that. They admit that privately, sometimes publicly, always in a geopolitical context.

Russia lost Ukraine, but salvaged Crimea (which they already had access to). Again, they've managed to salvage Tartus and they only ally in that region. Meanwhile this has cost them billions of dollars. Russia has the weak hand here, yet their perception is so warped they think it is an ascendant power.

Warfare is no different than politics. They're gearing up to wage war by whatever means in their grasp. I'm not talking about the liberal media— this is only an apparatus of oligarchic power, one with rapidly declining utility.

Totalitarianism is the rigid organization of society according to ideology. They're trying to do this on a world scale.

I wish I could blame all my life problems on russian hackers, it would make everything so much easier instead of actively looking where I fucked up.