Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

WORSHIP ME YOU DUMB GOYIM

KNEEL OR BURN IN SHEOL

>70% of Athiests vote democrat according to polling data
>70% of Jews vote democrat according to polling data

Meanwhile
>81% of Evangelical Christians voted for Trump

Dsily reminder that real Christians regard intolerance as a sin.

will u christ cucks just stop
we get it we do
we know u got this guy who talks to burning bushes and turns water to wine
you have another guy that builds a big boat
and a super cloud man who sits in the sky memeing plagues
but really do u have to push it as fact all the god dam time u fucking maniacs Ruin everything Comic books pc games and now the bible probs the best bed time story ever written by kang troll who claimed he found it written on some stone

R A R E
A
R
E

>Christian

>mfw people try to politicize matters of faith
Do you actually believe it or are you just using it as a way to push your agenda? Don't cheapen my faith just so you can use it against Muslims.

Christians voted for brexit , lets face it gaytheist without the christfags you would be cucked

Wow, it's almost like what you said is the opposite of what's in the Bible.

back to r/thedonald weeb

Hold on a sec
>*chomps doritos*
So you're telling me
>*licks fingers*
That Jesus Christ
>*chugs mountain dew*
Was Aryan and stuff?
>*burps*

I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about big explosions and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power

NEW
E
W

statistically that doesn't mean anything since most democrats are in a confined area compared to republicans. Would be like picking from a barrel of crabs and than the entire fish market.
All polls regardless, as shown by this election are completely bogus. They are just nothing than a freedom of choice gauge which can fluctuate wildly within a day.

Kek

>i simply repeat the same shit that doesnt prove anything
Nice, what is it?

>When your head shape and hat make a perfect peanut

You obviously don't know the bible very well. Jesus promoted tolerance: let whoever's without sin cast the first stone, turn the other cheek etc. Similarly Saint Paul urged us to help rather than condemn.

There's a lot of intolerance in human nature, and unfortunately this has resulted in a lot intolerant stuff being done in the name of Jesus. But the Bible's pretty clear: that's the opposite of what God wants.

None of those verses are about tolerance. You have literally 0 understanding.

>We're a Christian board!
>Asks for repeating numbers to gain magical favor from a Egyptian Chaos God.
Nice try. Take Jewsus Cuck elsewhere.

We're a Kek board now you fucking heretic.
Take your cuck religion back to plebbit where it belongs.

KEK CONFIRMS

Thanks senpai.
Kys and scale your shitty pics when you're done.

>and than
Tough luck, kid.

Daily reminder Christcucks are continually half assing their beliefs, not even learning the detailed (and contradictory) history of their religion nor living up to it's precepts
Daily reminder You are the universe

Amen, brother!

Question to kikecucks, do you genuinely believe that reporting your bad deeds to a black clad pederast then repeating a rhyme 30 times actually absolves you of guilt? Awfully convenient, almost makes it not worth trying to lead a decent life.

As long as we keep the proddys out.

Then, sure.

>Irish goon detected

Fuck off Mountain Jew.

yeah lets just convince them they're girls and need hormone therapy to transition lmao aren't atheist societies amazing

kek is here.