European Unity thread

Should White Europeans create a single state?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/
nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0
pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/11/americas-shrinking-middle-class-a-close-look-at-changes-within-metropolitan-areas/
reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop
spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/
thecollegefix.com/post/19373/
ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/07/22/san-francisco-middle-schools-no-longer-teaching-algebra-1
campusreform.org/?ID=6137
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-white-group-flyers-20161116-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking of course.

Just not all of them.

No, allow them to keep their own cultures, why would you bend the knee to jewish culture killers?

>Slav
>Posting a picture with Meds
>Wants a united white civilization
Jesus Christ, Ivan

More or less this was what Christianity and paganism before that served, so a formal state is not necessarily the only option.

we have EU and it's shit

No, but we should stop the infighting.

Also, you are the worst flag of all to be proposing this.

I'm Finno-Ugric, pindos

You can edit the name but you can't change the armillary sphere on the Portuguese's bonnet.

That could be a distant end goal. Right now we have the EU and look how thats worked out. I'd love unity down European sub type lines. Germanics in one state, Latins in another etc. Right now though it seems like a long shot.

And, btw, I am against European unity, pan-Europeanism, European federalism, and any similarly wicked and evil ideas.

No, but Europe should be peaceful and friendly anyway.

>Euorpeans
>Whites
LMAO
I doubt that we could unite but I'm pretty sure we should stop fighting in the first place.
If we have to fight something be it niggers or orientals.

Do you think you could make other European nationalities?

You should form a Germanic federation with free movement and stuff. Cut the rest off.

>French

Sure. I'm going to take a break because I'm sick to death of drawing them but I'll do a few more eventually. What do you have in mind?

Also, the Nordic one without the helmet if anyone's interested.

this has been attempted several times and Britfags ruined it every time

Ay yo we wuz Napoleon (a moor) and shit
Stalin wuz a proud kang of Georgia as well

Maybe Frenchman and Englishman. Or Slav as well

US is a white nation state the size of Europe, Europe should not "unite" into a blob but have greater unity and collective goals sure, but also the European nations must have their own goals.

Evropa Goal
National Goal

Any white state will include Swedes and they will proceed to import Somalis. So no.

Make a version of this

If you're considering a slav, you could create something like pic related, but with dark-blonde/light-brown hair and grey eyes.

I don't know why artist made a ginger, green eyed slav, there's almost no gingers here.

And the grim expression like in the related image would be pretty accurate too.

I wonder what people thought of the US with the west annexed, it became a monstrosity with 4 million sq miles of land inhabited and breeding Europeans.

Anglo-Norman should be easy enough. That'll probably come after the Slav because I've promised several people here that I'd do a Slav next.

I can do that. Helm or no helm?

Only if Argentina is invited.

> People thinking Europeans are a bunch of gaylords
> Ignoring 99% of our history was spent brutally fighting war and dominating sub humans.
One day a strong European country will throw the first stone, and the rest will follow.
Do you think if France or Germany started cleaning the shit they have the rest wouldn't follow? It would spread like (((wildfire))).

This. Some assholes in Brussels should not dictate what other countries should do.

While we're here, let's all lay some groundwork and unanimously agree that Greeks, Italics, Iberians, Slavs, Germanics and Celts are all white, but Brazilians are not.

Fuck NO, France is like Nigeria now, Germanistan is fucked for generations, not sure about Sweden, so how the fuck we can unite? In before we got gypsy, fuck off, 5% does not count considering new European Central Africa.

Never mind the gypsies, you got Romanians

Hm, there are no iconic helmets, I can only think of those fur caps that slavic nobles used to wear, again in pic related.

Lack of helmet would be good, because that long stache+shaved sides is iconic from a cossack type of look.

>england goes through with Brexit and begin a second Industrial Revolution,

>restore the commonwealth wealth, and rebuild their colonial empire

>2020 America elects nigger worship faggot, begins losing competitive edge to british empire

>British Empire regains superpower status

Make the celt ginger, black hair is from Spanish rape babies in Ireland.

Why is Poland best northern slav?

Fair enough. Added to my list. I'll probably get to it later in the week, maybe tomorrow if I can. I'll post it in one of these threads when I'm done.

After that, Anglo-Norman.

Yes but first we need to expel the untermenschen from our sacred lands.

You just put in that pic the most kebab country's now, aka New Africa. Add France to that list and you got it right.

That's great, thanks man.

Look. France has gone and piss it's self.

total fantasy

they're still governed by libcucks, whereas we elected an entire conservative government. but have fun with your delusion, expat faggot.

So it's Germany, did they ever say how many niggers they got? 10 mills? 20 mils? 30 mils? If you go to Berlin you feel like in Africa.

America economy

freebeacon.com/politics/anti-walmart-union-stays-quiet-hillary-gets-big-donation-heiress-alice-walton/

Anti-Walmart Union Stays Quiet as Hillary Gets Big Donation From Heiress Alice Walton

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/16/warren-buffett-endorses-hillary-clinton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

Warren Buffett Endorses Hillary Clinton and Calls for Higher Taxes on Wealthy

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/minorities-exploited-by-warren-buffetts-mobile-home-empire-clayton-homes/

Minorities exploited by Warren Buffett’s mobile-home empire

nytimes.com/2014/04/28/business/economy/recovery-has-created-far-more-low-wage-jobs-than-better-paid-ones.html?_r=0

Recovery Has Created Far More Low-Wage Jobs Than Better-Paid Ones

pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/11/americas-shrinking-middle-class-a-close-look-at-changes-within-metropolitan-areas/

America’s Shrinking Middle Class: A Close Look at Changes Within Metropolitan Areas

America education

reason.com/blog/2016/06/01/yale-students-tell-english-profs-to-stop

Yale Students Demand Removal of White Authors from Curriculum

spectator.org/upenn-students-remove-shakespeare-portrait-for-lacking-diversity/

UPenn Students Remove Shakespeare Portrait for Lacking Diversity

thecollegefix.com/post/19373/

Teach For America: Math is the ‘Domain of Old, White Men’

ww2.kqed.org/news/2015/07/22/san-francisco-middle-schools-no-longer-teaching-algebra-1

Algebra 1 will no longer be taught in middle school under Obama Common Core

campusreform.org/?ID=6137

A professor at Lone Star College in Texas required her students complete a white privilege assignment to measure how privileged they are.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-white-group-flyers-20161116-story.html

Fliers advertising 'UCLA White Students Group' removed from campus