A friendly reminder that Drumpf LOST the popular vote

A friendly reminder that Drumpf LOST the popular vote.
Most people do not want him as president

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>always a leaf or a kangaroo

>american education

wad

daily reminder that only 27% of eligible voters voted for shillary

You have no understanding of the American political process.

You might want to google it.

well duh most people are chinese

The DNC spent millions of dollars in non-swing states for the specific purpose of increasing urban turnout and winning the popular vote. At the time they feared they'd win the election, but lose the popular vote. Funny how things turned out. Yet another item to add to the long list of DNC fuckups.

who made this pepe
its so good

Most people don't vote.

A friendlier reminder that everyone LOST the popular vote, she would have had to have double the difference to get to a soft majority.

Hillary, the most popular LOSER of all time.

Illegals aren't Americans or People

>implying city inhabitants are even people

A friendly reminder that you couldn't win a war against birds

We will invade your shitposting country once we're done with the problems of illega drugs

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Reminder: Hillary Clinton got more votes than Barak Obama. But no one gave a shit back then, so why give a shit now?

Yeah take away california and see who won the popular vote

>Hillary spent time and money shoring up votes in libshit cities in blue states
>implying this isn't a tremendously embarrassing gaffe demonstrating her incompetence
Sure thing, champ. See you in eight years.

> California doesn't want him as president
Too bad you don't rule the entire country eh?

>Norwegian education

Hillary only won 57 counties out of 3141 counties in the US. Why should these 57 counties get their way over the 3084?

US is a federation of communities, so the communities, not the individual people, decide who will be the next president. If you live in the US and are a legal voter, then lobby your community to change the constitution. If enough communities do so, then the change will become the law of the country.

That is not election results, its primary results for the DNC, a private corporation that has a bunch of their own rules and voting regulations.

>New Zealand
>"leaf"
>"kangaroo"

I'd like to hope that this is some kind of "in-joke" that's making me look like an idiot for not getting it.

>weebposting

That's lovely dear

Just need to take away the illegals that voted. They usually make up 8% of the TOTAL votes cast. And they usually vote Democrat by about 90%. So out of the 127 million votes cast, that's about 9.1 million votes. So Hillary really got skunked and lost the popular vote by about 5 million votes.

That's why the Democrats are so crazed to defend illegal aliens. That's their margin of winning for the past few decades.

Remember, following the 2008 elections, Pew did a survey of registered voters, and found that 15% admitted in the survey they were illegal aliens, and half of those admitted to voting in the 2008 presidential elections (vast majority for Obama).

>saging the thread because the op pic

I just want this bullshit to end.

She still won the majority of votes by Democrats in 2008. If it didn't matter in 2008 because of a technicality then, it can't matter now because of a technicality that the election system doesn't work that way, it works on winning the majority of the individual states, not just the 57 most populated counties in the nation.

I'm saging it as well. But I like pointing out that it is the known illegal aliens voting in the national elections that have been giving Democrats their winning "edge" for many years now.

>She still won the majority of votes by Democrats in 2008.
She didn't run for president in 2008, no Democrats voted for her because she lost the primaries.

>being this triggered
bump

Some faggot

Reminder that most states voted for Trump.

East and West coast have lot of people but don't represent entire US you fag.

source please

And no one voted for her in 2016. They voted for electors who would cast their votes. So what's your point? Oh yeah, you are butthurt your side lost, despite all the cheating they did.

The electoral college votes would be different because California's 55 would be divided among the remaining states.

source?

Reminder that Drumpf only lost because of Russian hacking the democratic party to force them all into accepting unwittingly bribes from Saudi Arabia.

You are the one with all this inside knowledge of the Democratic Party, holding their voting process up to the same as our federal elections, I voted for Vermin Supreme and it only made me stronger.

bump