WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WHITE "PEOPLE" WHERE ETERNALLY BTFO???

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WHITE "PEOPLE" WHERE ETERNALLY BTFO???

POL RACIST DRUMPH-WEENIES STORM KEKS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afE-Tej1n28
youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When i put the exact same phrase into google, the first result that popped up was the first post and the best post

>Yakub

sweet jesus

the niggers are summoning their own meme god. KEK SAVE US.

i got yakub

>tfw too intelligent to not create another race

Don't you have an emu to run from, you leper colony?

what the fuck is this shit

WE UZ AYLIENS

Nigger logic

Wew lad

WE

>Yakub is portrayed as an evil black man
>Somehow this equates to Sup Forums being btfo

???

WUZ

yakub is weak and impotent, a pretender.
we can meme that crapsack into the void.

who is elijah muhammad?

Kek

So how do we get rid of whites then

How could a nigger create a superior race when they can't even run a village without drinking cow piss, slicing clits, raping toddlers to death and dying of starvation thousands of years later?

This is dumb even for black people this is dumb

>THE BIG BRAIN MEANS HE SMART
>But Jamal why does-
>FUCK YOU MAYNE YOU A RACIST ASS CRACKAH

>tmzhiphop

Fucking lol'd

Black people is funny at least

BRANES

>mfw the first white man Yakub created destroyed him because he was smarter because he was white

>tmzhiphop

I'm literally shaking here guys

thats fine. id still rather be white than black. white could be worse than pedo scum in the eyes of socialites and id still want to be white over black.

lol get fucked stupid niggers. always gonna have to be a stupid nigger till the day you die lel:^)))

Nigger racism is hilarious.
Was Elijah Mohammed autistic? He sounds like it when he talks, and he made Chris-chan tier material.
youtube.com/watch?v=afE-Tej1n28

Thank you based Yakub

>tfw too intelligent to let my creator live

Whenever I get depressed I play this:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>the nation of gods and earth
Fucking kek, the wiki article was quite a jolly reading.
It's WE WUZ KANGS on schizo level.

N'

Are neoniggers just now learnting bout dey noble lineage n sheeit?

Are black people even human?
No one can be this retarded.

It is even funnier than Hyperborean proto-Slavs that went into space, to return one day and defeat judeoreptiloids for good.

Atheism begins with the idea that we can know for sure that there is no supernatural power above our own. This is laughable, of course, one, because it claims to know that a thing does not exist without first knowing all that does exist, and two, because even if you knew every natural thing, you could still not prove the supernatural, that which exists beyond our natural senses, does not exist.

Atheism begins with the assumption that logic is the first thing. It continues by preaching that logic is all that is needed, and faith and belief are obsolete, along with hope and all other virtues derived from them.

Then it proceeds to preach its gospel without any semblance of logic at all.

With no logical foundation for morality, Atheists still persist in using words like “good” and “bad”, “should” and “should not”. I would someone who would join Atheism, just as any other religion, would first ask, “What is good?” Or rather, “What should I do?”

The Atheist answer is the most pathetic of all. The logically obvious answer is, “It doesn’t matter what you do. You will die and disappear. So do whatever you want to.” This is the thought that I think most Atheists have.

Of course, the above is simply a recipe for disaster. Moral relativity means what is good for one is not good for all, and so you end up with people who think it’s a good idea to dress up as the Joker and murder people in a theater. So we can’t have that kind of ideology, because it’s simply not good. (Note the logical contradiction here, or rather, the lack of any logic whatsoever in such a statement.)

I scratch my head at the logical inconsistencies one must embrace to be an Atheist. I laugh inside when Atheists violate their own sacred law of logic to preach and argue in the public square. In the end, I pity them as little children. They are simply too immature to really think about what logic really is, and to learn how to apply it in one’s life.

black families that can maintain a basic standard of living for 3-4 generations literally see themselves as royalty and the firstborn boys all have a II or III or even IV tagged on at the end of their names.

why does he have nuts on his head?

>103520339
IQ of Sub Saharan blacks - 70
IQ of American blacks - 85

Blacks here are only smarter because of some white ancestry

>be yakub
>invent white people
>white people invent cars and phones and internet and civilization
>tfw get no credit for what your invention invented

Aye. This is the void. When left with no answer the mind creates one. When we are proven right it is fact. Humans have the power of realized potential and only a few species have a fraction of our self awareness.

wtf I hate white people now

lmfao yakub huh. so what else do they say in their mythology about whitey

nice strawman

What the fucking fuck did I just watch?

it doesn't show, only other shill links

AYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO...

*smacks lips*
HOL

THE FUK

UP
*lipsmack*
SHEEEIT NYGUH WE WAZ ALLIENZZZ AN SHEEEIT??? SHIIET NIGGA AMMA BOUT TA ZAP SOME WHITYS WIT MAH BRAIN POWAHZ SHIIIIIIIIIETTTTT

How is this a bad thing, a scientist creates a superior race