ITS HAPPENNING ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

At least 20 Republicans of 36 members of the electoral collage will vote against DRUMPF, and put another republican candidate. DRUMPF WONT BE PRESIDENT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RUSSIAN HACK IS THE RESPONSIBLE

youtube.com/watch?v=cnoxiJN3-es

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yp7-9pARmmA
youtube.com/watch?v=lTo0Q8cU410
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mexico

Trump might not be the first bigot president, but this will be the first best post.

> Vote another republican
> Trump loses
> Hillary gets in
> Spends the next 4 years ensuring this little mishap of a Republican being voted in doesn't happen again

go for it lol

>December 13

fuck you beaner.

He is unfit and helped by Putin. Eelectoral collage is wise.

Trump is my 45th POTUS no matter what happens on dec 19

ugly shitskin paki

:)

youtu.be/Yp7-9pARmmA

Do these dumb libs think we're going to just let them steal the election?

There will be hell to pay if they try to pull this shit

I'll be so glad when today is over with. and all this shitposting cant stop.

>mexico

manlet mexishit thinks he is white. lol, get fucked pablo

so argentina is arab

i understand now

Delusional

Then it will be the next thing. It will never stop. 8 years of shills. Get ready.

How doest it feels be an ugly shitskin? And not white?

>Implying they will ever stop trying to destroy Trump

Do you remember how asshurt they were about simple shit like gamergate? They were still throwing venom at gamers long after I'd forgotten about it.

The anal anguish from this election will NEVER go away.

I'd tap many of her daughters

wow, it's literally nothing.

yay more white blood, thank you dad.

if the republicans flip the electoral college, I will never vote for republicans ever again.....

I will start voting 3rd party every time.

how does it feel to lie to urself that u r white. even pooinloos are more white than u

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

youtube.com/watch?v=lTo0Q8cU410

>implying if that happens there won't be a civil war with Trump installed as Lord Emperor

sue looks white to me

Really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora

its sad talking to an inferior simian with no white blood. Go to your poor river and worship toilets pendeja.

>hispanic
>pakistani
same shit

Host: So this is not about Trump?

>This has nothing to do with Trump, I just want to know if Russia swayed it in someone's favour, without their knowledge.

Host: So u dont like Trump?

>No, I don't want him to become president, he attacked cast of hamilton and doesn't show up for briefings hurr durr, it's really all about him!

Damn, his motives took a quick turn in a very short interview, kek.

SAY IT WITH ME POL

MADAM

10 feet higher

Would it be more in line with Kek to have Trump not win and get 269 electoral votes and then have a complete breakdown of the US election system and electoral college and civil war? It's certainly more chaotic.

Maras from El salvador

Mexicans

get lost shitskin.

there won't be republicans or democrats if they do that, there will be civil war tonight if they flip the vote

twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun

This cunt has 'muh solidarity' echoes in his twitter name and he's a suckup to jew striver cunt

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Won't happen but even if it did the House wouldn't vote in Clinton, especially not with a reublican controlled congress. It would be career and, given the current climate, possibly literal suicide.

They have to vote for the top 3 candidates, if they don't reach a verdict by January 20th Joe Biden as the current vice president would act as president pro tem until the matter is resolved, if not resolved shortly it could only lead to bloodshed, martial law, and revolution. There are only 3 possiblties, President Trump, Civil War, or from them to make Gary Johnson President in an attempt to placate both sides by taking the victory from both. God emperor, Day of the Rope, or 3rd party Libertarian President, no matter what happens Sup Forums wins.

>Hillary

nope. The Republicans control the House, they'll put in someone else Republican probably. A puppet for 4 years basically.

What if it's Jeb!

Savage paki, now look at my first lady.

INFERIOR SIMIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA