Chinese women are bitches

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036162/I-absolutely-impresses-women-brutally-turn-male-suitors-China-s-dating-show.html

I thought Brit women were harsh, the Chinese seem way beyond that.
No wonder so many Chinese guys don't marry at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036162/I-absolutely-impresses-women-brutally-turn-male-suitors-China-s-dating-show.html#ixzz4THGf5JgS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Chinese women are very harsh
>Source: Reality TV
God damnit Britain does it again.

Fuck Donald Drumpf and his dumb racist values.

That's basically women. Where they come from doesn't matter. It's just evolution.

>chinese women are bitches
no, all women are

That guy really abases himself as well to them.
"Can you let down your dignity and self-esteem and accept me?"

In China, 94 percent of all unmarried people age 28–49 are men.

I need feminism because,

It's hilarious to watch the men awkwardly squirm as women point out their insecurities,

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036162/I-absolutely-impresses-women-brutally-turn-male-suitors-China-s-dating-show.html#ixzz4THGf5JgS

>While it's hilarious to watch the men awkwardly squirm as women point out their insecurities

statistics don't work that way buddy

Imagine the opposite.

>she looks a bit chubby
>sorry, 30 is a bit old for me
>knees too pointy
>you've had how many sex partner?!

post a video you cunt

Yep.

Then down the page somehow turns it into feminism........

"Sheng nv or 'leftover women' are unmarried women who are older than 27 years old. It signifies that a woman has missed her window of opportunity for marriage. The derogatory term was popularized by the state-sponsored organisation the All-China Women's Federation.
China's Ministry of Education added the sexist term to its official lexicon in 2007. "

Oh my fucking god the hypocrisy. I love bitches, but this inequality has to stop.

This. What is she bringing to the table that's so wonderful?

there isn't one, cocknose.

She has a vajayjay, which is a considerable bargaining tool, especially when there are three million more men than women in china.

muh vagina

i'm not trying to be mr. edgy blackpill, but the absurdity of all this has just numbed me and now i laugh about it more than i should. i feel like a madman at a funeral.

her nose.
it's a wonder she can breathe

Exactly.

In America, women keep these thoughts to themselves because of cultural expectations, but these same thoughts and feelings are still there.

And notice, these women, with very few exceptions, are mediocre at best. Even looks-wise, these women are nothing so special as to justify such arrogance and entitlement.

I can watch hotter women sucking donkey dicks for free, where is their attitude coming from?

ONE CHILD POLICY

laughing inside your own coffin m8

I honestly don't see the difference to western women except that white sluts will never tell what they think and rather marry a man they deem 'unworthy', leech off his money and fuck others behind her husbands back.

The chinese women are atleast honest while being cunts. White chicks are just cunts.