DUTERTE APPRECIATION THREAD

POST YOUR FAVOURITE DUTERTE MEMES/QUOTES/WHATEVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

sg.news.yahoo.com/rody-ready-set-aside-ruling-000000336.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you buy this shirt?

Drumpf is an idiot.

hell yeah, that shirt looks sick

Yes.

Would Americans accept a president like Duterte I wonder?

Duterte killed some of the criminals himself to show that if he could do it, so could his police force. Good leadership. He doesn't fuck around

I know I would.

i would. i think a lot of americans are switching to a stricter no funny business president. obviously millenials arent because obama is the only president they've known and he's been so lazy and done nothing unless it was an act against america like trying to naturalize 11 million illegals just to sabotage the country. most people like trump bc he was the tell it like it is guy and didn't bullshit around. only millenials trust the MSM really.

In a Monday-night address to the Filipino community in Laos, where he is attending the ASEAN Summit, Duterte threatened to “eat” members of the Islamist militant group Abu Sayyaf that operates in his country’s South, according to the Philippine Daily Inquirer.

“Go ahead. Set off bombs. Time will come when I will eat you in front of the people,” he threatened the militants during his speech. “I will devour you.”

“If I have to face them, you know I can eat humans,” he was quoted as saying, to an audience that reportedly included young children. “I will really open up your body. Just give me vinegar and salt, and I will eat you.”

No, but it's lots of fun watching him run some other country.

Aquino is a x100 better you stupid ROO

ABSOLUTE MAD LAD

Got this from Norwegian-bro

holy shit duterte is a fucking madman

would you really want this man to run your country? he is a complete retard. how would you feel if the government started to murder people who drank alcohol durring the prohibition? people who back this crazy faggot are fucking stupid.

These are my favorite. I should start saving them.

>get killed because he drank alcohol

[citation needed]

Foreign media really fucks up the news eh?

Rodrigo "Smoke Pot, Get Shot" Duerte

>forget human rights

Honestly thats the only sensible stance to take on Snackbars. They care not for your existence or rights and are willing to die extinguishing them. So fuck em.

But Aquino is a US puppet

Great vid OP. You have a based man running the show over there.

Casually breaking the law has become a real cancer, I'm glad that atleast someone is now ripping the shit into people who think the rules don't apply to them.

Literally all you have to do is not take drugs. It's this fucking simple.

Aquino kills Filipino farmers because the farmers are an inconvenience to their wealth.

Aquino commits true and real extrajudicial killings, but they don't get much media attention because they are protected by their puppet master who also controls US mainstream media.

You know a president is a US puppet if they don't get criticized in the mainstream media.

I love Dutarte.

It would be really fun if Trump DOES run things there like our Duterte here.

So far, I like how he runs things here. A lot.

Ignore the ignorant bleeding hearts who feels too sorry quickly for people getting their just deserts.

Came here to post this

But he's a Chinese dog, he is not The Punisher.

Duterte has the biggest balls of all of asia. How can his pants even compete trying to keep the size of his giant balls contained?

If he were an American dog, would he be the Punisher then?

This.

Electing any one else would just be another moderate tolerating the quiet descent into darkness. The more I think about it, the more I realize a stronger much more extreme candidate was needed all along.

this is his best quote

Ha ha full house!

Duterte singlehandedly delivers quotes on MemriTV level, I love him.

Great leader.
Fuck criminals.

If Duterte gets the Gadaffi treatment for whatever reason I will cry.

Are you saying that people weren't killed over alcohol during prohibition? Because last time I checked both the cops and gangsters shot a bumload of people, not users (neither does the flips) but suppliers and dealers.

Duterte is just killing the competition.

He and his homeyz wants a monopoly on the drugtrade and he's doing a fine job at it.

Or he could focus less on changing up foreign policy and focus more on domestic ones. Your people will never quit begging for money, and you'd rather sell yourselves and your ancestors territorial claims to China than keep the status-quo with the U.S., absolutely stupid.

So American dog, right? That's what you want?

No, you're inferiority complex is stemmed through your peoples inability to call out the bullshit corruption in your government which is plaguing your people. But I guess it's much easier to blame foreign governments for all of your problems using the same arguments that uneducated self-hating Americans use. If you don't think China will fuck your shit up as much as America would you're insane.

sg.news.yahoo.com/rody-ready-set-aside-ruling-000000336.html

President Duterte said yesterday he was ready to set aside the arbitral ruling that voided China’s expansive maritime claim in the South China Sea following reports that Beijing had installed weapons systems in seven disputed areas it has occupied.

those rehabilitation centers hes putting up are really counterintuative to his drugtrade

Based

>But the old days were beautiful and there was no violence except by Hitler and Stalin!