Norway Yes

Until recently transgender people in Norway were sterilized but they changed it because muh rights to be a pregnant man

Can you get more cucked than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

skam.p3.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drumpf = loser

The only way forward from here is making the first post best post.

If you are both transgender and married,and to get a child is there anything wrong with being a reverse gender couple?

Raising a child in such a manner that it is guaranteed to be completely confused about gender? I'm just guessing here, but you tell me. What could possibly go wrong?

what is the actual point of cassava bread

What if you never tell your child that their dad gave birth to it?

>implying two trannies wouldn't be massive faggots at all times
>implying they wouldn't force their ideology onto their spawn

What do you mean by that ?

Times are a changin' in Norway

What are you, a bigot ?

>You male mother is genuine,and you female dad is masculine.

>You didn't know

I'm gay and I consider trans a wedge issue. Like, its 2016, you support gay people, well what about people that not only are attracted to the same gender, but think they are the opposite gender? Its pushing people's boundaries further. I don't doubt its a legitimate medical issue for some but to me, the focus in the MSM is rarely on providing better medical care for such individuals to reduce their feelings of dysphoria, such as new psychiatric medications and affordable talk therapy modalities, but rather a fashionable glamorization of the most handsome looking individuals in the community, which I don't think does a service to the larger community. They think they are getting visibility but they are stirring up hate as well and ostensibly provoking a backlash, while ignoring gay rights issues that still have not come to the fore (housing and workplace discrimination).

I mean, it's 2016.

>psychiatric medications and affordable talk therapy modalities

You make it sound like trans are out of their mind.

Wouldn't the weird hormones fuck up the babies development in unknown ways? This goes beyond
>mah bidugty, live and let live okay mate?
You are harming the life of a baby

>muh gay rights

just fuck off you poofter, there is no discrimination towards gay in housing and workplace. landlords and bosses are assholes to everyone

Not out of their mind, but struggling with manifestos of body dysmorphic disorder usually (which in my experience all gay guys have) and I consider most trans that the media promotes to be the Blanchard subtype of extreme homosexual, that is they are the most feminine gay guys so to them they feel they would be treated better if they simply looked female as well as acted female.You never see discussion in the media of the other Blanchard subtype, the heterosexual autogynephile, its as if they don't exist. I don't think most trans necc. have Body Integrity Identity Disorder (have to cut off a body part to feel whole mentally) but that's certainly a popular stereotype. By only marketing the most media-friendly trans individuals we lose the larger narrative of how to best help a relatively small but damaged and troubled community. Also because these individuals LOOK novel they inevitably get more attention than cis gay people, and we still exist!

You can get fired in the U.S. just for being gay. You can't get fired just for being straight.

How the fuck are these mongoloids slicing that jamón? It doesn't even look properly cured on top of that.

No you can't.
Good, I don't want any of you in my next door apartment with your 24/7 hook-up culture. There is a reason people don't want you around.

you can get fired anywhere for just being yourself, this issue is not something exclusive to gays. STOP ASKING FOR LAWS THAT LEAD TO INEQUALITY

you fucking shithead

its just smoked meat. calm your autism

That's an interesting thought about the hormones fucking up the baby.

It's completely possible.

There's actually a small possibility for the exact opposite, though. Note that this is just wild hypothesizing, and that I in no way condone transsexuals:

I've read that male babies cause their mother's bodies to produce antibodies to them because of weird hormones and stuff. (And that this is why the eldest boy typically turns out far more masculine than subsequent boys.)

If that's correct, it might be that the ftm won't produce said antibodies because hormone levels etc. are more similar. Thus making male babies come out of the womb better.

The opposite might well also be the case: The ftm body already busily attacking itself with antibodies and thus the child getting superfucked.

People don't realize how these legal protections can backfire on them. If I owned a business and firing a black, fag or tranny was more difficult than a regular white straight person, I'd never hire one. Why take the risk ?

Notice all the race-mixing and faggotry in tv shows and commercials and the jews who are blogging for Nettavisen recently? Something is going on.

Yes you can. In the absence of anti-discrimination statutes (only some states have them) sexual orientation is a valid grounds for dismissal or not hiring.

Or it's just libtards that will always blame straight white males for everything that are getting desperate to find a new oppressed group to represent.

Soon enough they'll defend pedos now they've made zoophilia cool again in Cucknada.

So you admit you lied earlier that straight people can't be fired for being straight.

I'm saying that never happens. Show me a documented case of a gay person firing a heterosexual on the grounds of sexual orientation.

kek

Do you actually watch Skam,
It is Rubbish

Yeah I like the third season. I'm a gay guy so of course?

That looks like a hella comfy meal

>no cheese
>comfy

who care? IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEE

So you follow all Instagram accounts of the characters and the website?

i need this in my life

Its faggotry leaking in from Sweden.

No... Just torrent the episodes

I watch Skam too. Not because I like what is going on in the series, but to get a better understanding of young people's mentality, and how Marxist'd our tv shows are getting.
It is useful. Short duration on episodes too, watch when you take a shit/shower/make food etc.

skam.p3.no/

Yes I watch them while I cook.

I know the website for the show but gay-torrents.net has all the seasons with English subtitles.

>question
the jews?

i know but it more "facts" like messages and instagram images instagram has its own translation function on the site. you can use google translate.

I'm not THAT obsessed with it. Are you gay or female?

i am a demix34, assume my gender

don't assume my gender*

>tfw no qt shy norwegian bf to listen to Gabrielle with and watch Skam

>>implying two trannies wouldn't be massive faggots at all times
>>implying they wouldn't force their ideology onto their spawn

And it just gets more and more fucked up by the year.

>And it just gets more and more fucked up by the year.

>antibodies against sterols
That must be the stupidest thing I've heard.
Nonetheless, the main issue at hand is sexual hormones are liposoluble and pass to the baby. If a mom-dad takes test the child can very well undergo a forced masculinization, which is absolutely terrible for female fetuses.

because it's not a jamón, it's a spekeskinke