Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf = not my president

It's even more dumb than the God meme

googled to see if real rop fucking kek

WE

>crafted white people on Πάτμος

Nice try fucking apes. I've been to this greek island to see where revelation was written.

>Be black
>See this shit
>Duck duck go like never befo.

Sup Forums, I can't fucking even.

My sides are more BTFO'd than the liberals when trump won, holy shit.

This is all coming from the NATION OF ISLAM, reading through it's like shit that malcom x last took decided to crawl out of the toilet and into a brothers head when he was sleeping.
What the fuck man, what the fuck.

WUZ

KANGZ

serious question

whats it like as a black man on pol?

>getting BTFO by your own inferior side project creation

Even negroid gods are total failures, when have blacks done anything right?

Kangly

>what is it like as a black man on Sup Forums?
What is it like as a jew in the Hitlerjugend?

what

Well-
I'm not really surprised at the apparent racism on here.

Most of it comes from "if niggers didn't chimp out, if they weren't loud, etc."

I recognize this not so much as a problem with the people, but a problem with the culture of the people that are raised in it.

Trying to take bad things(the word nigger being used as a slang term for your friends or another black person, sagging pants in fashion, talking about having shot someone, being real, all that bullshit, etc.) and turn it into something good like I mentioned earlier, is what I believe to be the partial downfall of this culture.

Then again, I don't participate in it, I've never been poor, lived in the hood or any of that.

So this is merely me giving a very, very, loose opinion.

My point is, you're attacking the wrong target.

Go for the mindset, the culture. Raise up, become an example, inspire others to follow in your footsteps.

Genocide and all that jazz isn't the way, there's other ways around this.

And as for the anti-semitic, trump stuff, and all the other things on here, I don't really care too much. Not even going to bother looking into it.

Sorry if this post is really disjointed, it's like 5 AM over here, and I'm getting tired.

Oh, and Kek = Satan. Thought I'd let you guys know that, you're all getting played. The Egyptians fell for a reason.

its all good thanks for the reply

Welcome.
There's a lot more I'd like to talk about on here, but one last thing I'd like to mention-

It's not just the black people's fault for acting like this either. White ancestors and older generations fucked up my ancestors and older generations into a fucking cycle in some areas, from what I can tell.

So really, everyone is at fault in some form or fashion.

Honestly, I'd rather just ask for a clean slate and start over again. White man is equal to black, black is equal to white, etc etc.

But we'll know that will never happen, right?

>Kek = Satan
Stopped reading right there. You disgust me.

how is kek satan? satan is associated with saturn, and the god representing saturn is ra in aegypt. if something kek could be lucifer, the lightbringer since kek is said to come at the moment before it gets bright again, but even that is pretty loose connection seeing his other traits as fertillity.

>you´re attacking the wrong target
>Niggers are overrepresented in crime and their culture in Africa is basically nonexistant as it consists of eating babies and dancing like a bunch of retards for rain
>Niggers flood european countries to receive welfare and sink their own boats even though they can´t swim
>link related: youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

And the final abomination:
>Kek = Satan
t. Christian nigger that prays to "God" and steals and kills but still believes in Satan

You and your race are the right target not only for racism, but for bullets and Zyklon-B.
Go back to Africa and starve.

He's saying black men on pol blow things that happen here way out of proportion and deserve all of the scorn they receive. Always itching for some compensation.

Damn dude. Wanted to like you. Voting for trump does not make you racist. Hillary's "Charity" sold 20% of the US Uranium to Russia. She is an arms dealer. Period.
Also pic related. Meme magic is real. Kek is not satan. Yahweh is closer to Satan, you should bother to read the Protocols of Zion. And some Malik tweets. (I'm not down with the n word, btw. Used to use it and it took a friend to say, that's really not cool, and he was right.). Thanks for your opinion but go back to /leftypol

Have we been worshipping the wrong god? THANK YOU BASED YAKUB!!

Gee whiz...Those fucking digits. Looks like I'm worshipping YAKUB from now on lads.

>Once upon there was a Black man
>Unlike the rest of his people, this Black man was highly intelligent.
>He realized that his race would never amount to anything, and that he himself was an anomaly.
>So he created a superior race of light skinned humans to subjugate his inferior brothers and sisters, and carry his will into the future.

Is that the crux of it?

But Yakub is just Jacob in English

The Nation of Islam is more retarded than Islam.