Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/14/ny-woman-admits-trump-supporters-did-not-harass-her-grab-hijab/95450002/
perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/muslim-woman-attacked-with-bottle-in-perth/news-story/ba8750ab40e7844d15d5f29d05fbd265
watoday.com.au/wa-news/muslim-woman-allegedly-attacked-with-beer-bottle-in-perths-south-20161219-gtdx47.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAKIS OUT!

this reads basically like those twitter posts

>not "happy yuletide"
jewcuck.

this story seems extremely familiar, can't wait for the update

dude fake news lmao

>Yule

LARPing queer

jesus, those fake news are really getting out of hand.

Original society meets outside agent actively responsible for changing it

Of course there will be a clash

Also
>thing that happened

And that man's name was... Albert Einstein.

Probably a lie.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/12/14/ny-woman-admits-trump-supporters-did-not-harass-her-grab-hijab/95450002/

But it's an appropriate response.

Police report or it definitely didnt happen. Also:
> stealing hat
> have to call it a hate crime to make it sound serious

FAKE NEWS ALERT

Did she report to police?

> no

Fakenews

Justified. get em out any expense

Says who?

A muslim woman who has no problem blowing herself up and killing other innocent people?

Kek.

>mfw I got a warning from eBay because I wished someone I sold an item to a merry Christmas.

Wish I knew before I posted it. Could have shat in the box then.

Even if it is not a lie we need more men like that ,next time behead the bitch!

top Ausie bantz

Also, fake news is dangerous

There will be no update. In America the cops actually had incentive to investigate these crimes after trump won, they knew they were bullshit

>I'll take shit that didn't happen for $500, Alex.

and the whole room started clapping

Even though this happened in Australia I'm sure it was a Trump supporter that did this.

Probably fake, but would be incredibly heroic and based if true.

He was being tolerant and showing that he supported the oppression of women as preached in the Koran

>MSM
things that never happened

I bet her 8 year olds stood up and applauded

>"""Police say"""
>She admitted she made it up herself
W E W

In fairness you havent read it correctly

Yeah, I'm drunk. My mistake. Thanks for pointing that out.

So i wasn't the one who noticed. This is actually bullshit. There is a HUGE difference between presenting that she admitted to police, and write it as "police say"

fckin propaganda feelsbadman

Well to be fair muslim women are used to getting beaten by men

I don't know what's more unbelievable in this story; the story itself or the fact that she actually spoke english

Obviously she's unwanted whether this happened or not.

She would feel better if she went back to a place where women were carpets on their head and everyone is cool with it.

If its true it was likely some drug fucked houso, not suprising being Perth.

>beer bottle smashed over her head
Then surely she was rushed to A&E.
>A spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia the victim was not injured.
Right.
>Police have urged any witnesses to contact authorities.
How dense would you actually have to believe this?

Oh you don't say?

Good. Fuck off Muslims.

What a rude """person""".
The female sandnigger I mean.

so Perth is uncucked?

t. Fatima Gassem

>unprovoked

She knows what she did

But seriously whats the problem with wishing someone merry christmas? Replying just "happy holidays" seems stupid to me, since its generic and could be used basically every time someone takes vacation thpughout the year.

Christmas is so much more compared to that.

GOOD

didn't happen

Not to mention she was walking into a supermarket and muzzie or not if cunts saw a women getting glassed or whatever they'd run over and give him a good old cowards punch if you know what I'm saying

can't wait for new years eve! muzzie hunting boys! see you on gold coast fuckers.

That sick cunt's name? Tony Abbott

that happens all the time in perth tho
the only unrealistic thing is the muslim being able of talking back after getting a fucking bottle smashed over her head

No names, sources, or location - I'll take things that we wish happened.

Fake news!

Bless that man for putting heathen in its place.

underrated hyde post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love bong tears because in the best case for him, one of his ancestors was a viking rape baby.

based Australia

Russian hackers most likely.

Attacking their women is cowardly. They are only slaves under Islam. The men are the targets.

Fake and probably hear a diatribe from that micro peen fuckwit waleed.

Nice

Fucking Siberia Niggers

fuck yesssssss. I love my city

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL YA RAG CUNT.

It's Fake News that's what I think!

its real
we really are that racist in perth

I better call up some mates, ask which one it was who did this and buy them a beer

>drinking beer at a shopping center.
yeah.

she could have easily said nothing and walked off like a cunt. dude is cuck of the highest tier.

#fakenews

>not getting your prebuzz on while waiting for your dick head mate to pick his vodka and get thr fuck out of dan murphys
yeh ok

Except no one was really attacked.

Good

perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/muslim-woman-attacked-with-bottle-in-perth/news-story/ba8750ab40e7844d15d5f29d05fbd265

reported to the islamophobia register. not to the police? lol nice

We'll see the Perth police release a statement saying how seriously they take offences like this and they'd love to speak to the girl in question to get more information.

That will be the last we ever hear of it.

anyone else noticing that dailymail has turned to become pro-muslims lately?
has some Arab billionaire bought it or what?

degenerate

This would great if it were true.

>Beeliar

You're fuckin right she is

>The prominent lawyer and Daily Life 2016 Woman of the Year said she was hoping the shopping centre would release any CCTV footage.

>"I understand the woman and her friend asked management for the CCTV footage but were denied," she said.

>"We are really keen to investigate the footage so we can get to the bottom of what happened."

>Cockburn Police are investigating the assault and are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to contact Crime Stoppers

>The man is described as light skinned, 25-35 years old, 175-180 centimetres tall and slim build. He is believed to have short blonde and was wearing blue shorts and a white top.

watoday.com.au/wa-news/muslim-woman-allegedly-attacked-with-beer-bottle-in-perths-south-20161219-gtdx47.html

kek
thats just around the corner from my house

What's the big deal? Isn't this how the greet each other in the middle east?

"allegedly"

Clearly fake news.

>>"I understand the woman and her friend asked management for the CCTV footage but were denied," she said.

Why in the fuck wouldn't they call the police who would then be able to get a warrant to get that footage?

Of course the shopping centre isn't just going to give their footage out to someone who asks for it out of the blue without the police or warrant.

Why would they?

>headscarf stolen

kek

mo sand niggers mo problems.

>allegedly attacked
>article reads as if it genuinely happened with undisputed, concrete evidence
So when will the "media" be held accountable for their false news?

>000 What's your emergency?
>Well mate, I was havin' a bit of a go with one a them indigenous ladies...
>Indigenous what, mate?
>Ladies. I were havin' it off with a nunga.
>Oh. Roit.
>Well now me doodle's a fair bit red and quite uncomfortable.
>Oh. Well what was you imaginin' that we could do about it?
>Well are you or are you not the Cockburn Police?

kek
you sound like you've been to Aus

wot a head

well it's probably true.
we also firebombed a mosque here earlier in the year and made international news
we also have one or two one nation electorates, i think one is in the area of this incident

perth - vanguard of the aussie crusade, get on our level

Allah porkbar, get the fuck out.

10/10, made me laugh

Whats fucking wrong with saying Merry Christmas? Even us Hindus wish other people in our retarded English like "Happy Christmas to All".

Was just about to post this image.

No. Merry Christmas.

You're a Russian rape baby and your wife will bear a Turkish rape baby.

congrats m8. cant believe it. and STILL the rest of australia doesn't know you guys exist. whats up with that?

good u cunts would ruin it
your all on par with drongos from fremantle

Man, I want to believe.

I want to believe that there are actually people out there, that would care enough to glass a cunt.

Kek didn't even make Melbourne's 6 o'clock news, guess they don't want to give the rest of us ideas because they know Aussies would do it

blimey

>Ireland
>Irish

Every time.