/auspol/ - QANDA predrinks

/auspol/ - QANDA predrinks

Grab a stubby cobs, gotta be maggot before a qanda viewing

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knockoff-007-childish-by-choice
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11769055
discord.gg/DwK2b
youtube.com/watch?v=dThMYXGNAc0
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/terri-butler-settles-defamation-suit-with-qut-student-calum-thwaites/news-story/c34ba98142f06477fd5deffe03ea5aef
youtu.be/g9nUBzVnWO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/firstpostbestpost/

This Australian comedy podcast is pretty Sup Forums

soundcloud.com/the-dingoes/knockoff-007-childish-by-choice

threadly reminder that the ABC is stupid garbage and its a disgrace we havent destroyed it yet

Why do so many white Australian women have children with abbos?

Do they use some sort of bush magic on them?

Theyre not australian, theyre potato nigger whores. True Strayans are Anglo-Saxon-Germanic

Never seen it happen. Halfcas abos are all from abo women getting BLEACHED by our worst men

Australia is probably the only country on earth where xenophobia against french people exists.

This places you under niggers and apes on the evolutionnary line.

Be proud.

Sorry faguette, i dont speak algerian, could you try again in english?

Me and my mates bashed up two frogs last nye at the fireworks show

they renamed it Happy Holiday Island

fucking' strewth cunts count me in

Do either of you live in Darwin?

Is it as bad as they all say?

It says it wants cheese and to surrender

>whinging about xenophobia on Sup Forums
>a FROG whinging about xenophobia
Fucking Francophones. You guys re ruining canada's chances of defeating Trudeau.

French people don't exist any more. If there were still Gaulic Franks I would be all for you guys, instead its a bunch of jews and arabs speaking French and signalling about yur shitty unAustralian wine.

These cunts are just annoying.

t.

Gay four x gold drinking queenslandian here, should i make the pilgrimage to P O Z Z B O U R N E?

Extreme Fisting gone wrong
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11769055

I understand why most people find you pathetic, you are actually proud to me total morons, it's fun to you, that's puzzling.

We should fist ALL of them to death.

>tfw you run acropper of the gay panic laws

Anyone keen to get a auspol discord going? It's empty as fuck, it could be cool. No kiwis. @everyone role has admin at the moment

discord.gg/DwK2b

lmao

Not an argument, frog. Here's your cuntry summed up by an Aussie youtuber:

youtube.com/watch?v=dThMYXGNAc0

Darwin is a meme mate, do you really think such a horrible place actually exists? A city with BLACK MEN all over the place? You seppos are so gullible kek

Lol calm down lad, its only a bit of banter, get the sand out of your burqhini and chill out

>mfw America has all black cities

How did this happen, explain yourselves seppos

Darwin isn't all black. there are more boongs there yes, but they're hardly all over the place.

Darwin's great hanging with lads and having fun. If you want to get on the piss and talk shit and root sluts its the best. Could never live there again

you right now mate

Aus r9k discord is where its at f@m

underrated

Oi lads remember a few weeks back when they had that quadroon 'playwright' and the Labor MP was going on about 18c and called the guy a racist?

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/terri-butler-settles-defamation-suit-with-qut-student-calum-thwaites/news-story/c34ba98142f06477fd5deffe03ea5aef

I remember how triggered i was that night and god damn this makes it all worth it.

If anyone wants to let themselves get depressed by a race mixer watch this

youtu.be/g9nUBzVnWO0

This Terri Butler kid is a legend.

He probably did write that post - denies it - gets off - gets defamed by a LAWYER MP and sues her and she has to settle and apologise twice.

What a beast.

>French faggot forgot about freedom fries

Definately given his whole defense was "Prove it" and they failed to.