Is everything just one big game to him? this is what you get for electing a career playboy into the white house...

is everything just one big game to him? this is what you get for electing a career playboy into the white house. he's going to be fucking with countries for keks and one of these times he will take it too far they're not going to take it lightly. fucking say hello to WW3 because trump wanted to play mind games on a global scale like he's in some fucking movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/10/us-agency-destroys-computers.html
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/us-agency-baffled-by-modern-technology-destroys-mice-to-get-rid-of-viruses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking back compromised equipment

He's definitely smarter than you

This thought probably never crossed OP's mind.

Some people just lack basic survival instincts.

OP confirmed for 47 chromosomes.

Even if we took it back, we'd just destroy it.
At least this way we know what they have.

Plus it probably has a tracker or something on it, China having one of our drones really isn't a big deal, China probably built half of whats on the damn thing.

> na na na nahh na we got your submarine!
> KEEP IT
I think most ppl have never been around strong men so they have no concept of alternative narrative where one acts from a position of strength.

Translation: The chinese didn't pick up military equipment. They didn't pick up sensitive equipment. They picked up a piece of shit. Now they have to pay the price in public relation despite gaining nothing from it.

You're probably right, I've noticed this in myself and try to correct it

Basically I think it stems down to not wanting to look stupid in front of the group. Making risky moves and playing 4D chess leaves a lot of chance for speculation and analysis while waiting for the next move, this can be both good and terrible

But lets be real here, Trump is just playing the right-wing populism game and knows Twitter is the best way to play the people like a didgeridoo

How lany layers of chess are we on now?

1) By taking the drone the Chinese have taken the sensors to places.
2) By not taking the drone back the Americans won't take the sensors to places.

Op has never heard of 'saving face'

But chinks are all about 'saving face'

it's 4D chess thru time and space

and Trump is Saving Face

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

retard, Trump knows how the game works and he's playing it pretty good so far.

That's some quality shit posting by the God Emperor.

Isn't Canada just one giant frozen ghetto? Don't be butthurt you live in a third world country leaf

5 dicks

THIS.

Even if China returns it, the Military would have considered the drone tainted and compromised.

The US Government is so paranoid over compromised equipment, they will literally rip and shred even something like computer keyboards and mice.

foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/10/us-agency-destroys-computers.html

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/us-agency-baffled-by-modern-technology-destroys-mice-to-get-rid-of-viruses/

We are not going to use that drone anymore, I guarantte you.

The money it would take to make sure if isn't compromised either through software or hardware would cost more than the actual drone, itself, so yeah, it is a shame but the drone is useless to us now.

You're probably autistic, you don't see that Trump is a master social manipulator. He's putting an emotional frame on China.

Shut the fuck up faggot, trump changes nothing, WW3 will be Muslims vs whitey and the Israel expansion continues
The only war and policy that would change anything for the better is annexing Israel and finishing the final solution

Thank god the US has the electoral collage system so actual land owning Americans get to choose the president, not poor city people in apartments.

That tweet is pure genius. It takes off all the edge of "aggression" by labeling it as simple theft (humiliating China), and making it no biggie simultaneously dissipating all tension of incident.

Trump as commander in chief WW3 over petty things is impossible. Bless that man.

what would be your plan? chimping out and throwing a fit, threatening war and shit? next time you find one of theirs you just keep it as well, if you make empty threats (because lets come on, you wont risk war with china over some stupid drone) making you look weak and like you go back on your words so noone takes you seriously.

its a non issue for americans we are just worried youll never eat a banana again in your lifetime yuropoor... you need China.

but obviously this wouldnt have even happened if Fatty Bankrupt didn't mistake Taiwan for the capital of Thailand . He's incompetent and going to get us all killed.

>1 post from this ID

CTR/Libtatd trying to break up Sup Forums

>impersonating someone from a megacity
nice touch, shill

>le le le 1 post meme
>muh ctr sjw alphabet soup
read the new talking points you are months out of date

Are you high on drugs?

Fuck you

I see a nigger, I'll call him out. Go back to /leftypol/ faggot.

im still here fucko.