Wtf russia

>Russia does the Hunger Games for real in Siberia but no guns are allowed

>Contestants will have to survive on their own for nine months in Siberia.

>Producers say that anything goes, including rape and murder, although they warn people taking part that they're still subject to the rule of law and can be arrested at any time.

>"You must understand that the police will come and take you away. We are on the territory of Russia, and obey the laws of the Russian Federation."

>The 20 male and female participants taking part in Game2: Winter can carry knives but aren't allowed guns.

>The contestants will have to survive from 1 July 2017 until 1 April 2018 in temperatures which can fall to -40C (-40F).

>The men and women on the show have been given special survival training by former GRU Spetsnaz operatives, who used to work under Russia's military intelligence service.

>Anyone who wants to take part has to be over 18 and "sane".

>You'll also have to pay 10 million roubles (£130,000) - or be voted in by viewers.

>Organiser and local entrepreneur, Yevgeny Pyatkovsky, says all participants will have to sign a release of liability in case they're injured or die.

>In the frequently asked questions section on Facebook, it says the rules of the game could include "fights, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking, anything at all" but contestants must "obey the laws of the Russian Federation".

WTF RUSSIA
Wow Hillary was right we should war against these evil Russian hackers

Source:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38342421/russia-does-the-hunger-games-for-real-in-siberia-but-no-guns-are-allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yRZ0RChdiI
nhentai.net/g/155570/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool.

>>Producers say that anything goes, including rape and murder, although they warn people taking part that they're still subject to the rule of law and can be arrested at any time.
so rape and murder are against the rules?

So in other words basic day to day russian life in Siberia. This is news why?

>>Anyone who wants to take part has to be over 18 and "sane".

>Anyone who wants to take part has to be over 18 and "sane".

>This is news why?
because it will be aired on tv with a catchy theme and witty comments.

also you'll be able to spend your money to buy gifts for vain degenerates :^)

Essentially "we won't be held responsible for the sick shit you do", but do keep in mind that it'd require a helicopter half an our to get on set.

>-40C (-40F)
>kys

Secret Service just hired 3 Russian born immigrants wtf russia

dude fake news lmao

for the electric jew in russia?

yeah i got that

maybe it lost something in translation and they meant 'there are no rules but the russian law' but stating that rape and murder is allowed while pointing to russian law is quite funny.

great god

kys yourself

Nah, producers are just shilling it like that because it's nice clickbait

They can all sign a contract that they are fine with fucking each other. That should work.

Usually I'm conservative and value life and shit, but I'm also big on personal responsibility, so having some Ivans and Ivankas killing and fucking each other sounds pretty fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=7yRZ0RChdiI

the evil at the hungergames was that the participants were forced to partake and murder. here you go in there out of free will and dont have to murder anyone.
people really seem to lose braincells anytime they try to discredit russia

>day to day russian life in Siberia
>without guns
what?

Siberia wilderness is a lawless zone with highest gun crime rate in Russia, since its litterally Illegal Poachers vs Illegal Gold Diggers vs Illegal Chinese rare ingredient seekers all out survival game

There is no authority and no normal person goes there.

How???

wtf I want to go to Siberia now

1°C and 1° Fahrenheit don't cover the same temperature

Can't wait till this gets here.

>-40F = -40C
>+40F = +4C

wtf america

>when linear systems intersect: the post

Sounds fucking awesome

*temperature range

Pretty fucking cool.

>I'm also big on personal responsibility, so having some Ivans and Ivankas killing and fucking each other sounds pretty fun.
What amuses me most about reaction to this show - people don't quite get that siberia isn't "coutryland of poor bumpkins" its literal wilderness with bears, wolfs, poachers, and all kinds of other shit averse to human life.

The real kicker here that unlike most american survival shows it, supposedly, won't have support staff available if bear decides to maul you cause you got too close to layer. or wolves decided that you smell nice.

Cool story, just like my video gaems.

>paying 130k euros to freeze to death

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS!

>"rape and murder allowed, but you will get persecuted for it, just like in real life"

So basicly, if you kill someone, you become a wanted criminal, JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

RETARDED SHIT! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!

Any way to abuse this to get that badass Spetsnaz survival training without paying anything then leave before the show begins?

People in Russia who are able to pay 130k euros generally deserve to freeze to death, so I kind of like the premise.

i once heard a story about the friend of a friends father (you know what i mean) attending a hunting party in ukraine or baltics or something like that.

deep in the wilderness one of them broke a leg and they had to leave him behind.

the show doesn't have to have spectacular guerilla war scenes to produce fucked up results.

just imagine you fall into a small river and break some rips or something like that. or a small wound infecting and destroying tissue leading to amputation. there are still things you can catch where minutes are important to save some limbs or your life.

the distance to civilization is really scary.

Different ratios at different starting points will still intersect somewhere good friendo

i want to move to siberia
fuck serbia

>Get out of here Stalker!

Yeah mate I once pulled in at the servo at Yuendumu to get an iced coffee once

>You kill someone in the game you kill them in real life

>without paying anything
>pays £130,000

does it state you have to kill all other contestants, because if it doesn't it's not the fucking hunger games. Fuck the media and their bullshit

For what purpose? It's incredibly cold and you'd probably get eaten by wolves.

>wilderness
>in Baltics
>or Ukraine

everything east of Vienna is wilderness

>Baltics or Ukraine
>So dangerous you can't haul someone so you leave them to die

That's more BS than a fisherman's stories.

Of course it doesn't

Now, but you are incentiwised to do so because the final prize is split between all survivors.

What do they get if they win?

And they said Libertarianism has never been tried.

you call my friends father a liar?

i like being far from civilization
too much of a shit to actually cut all ties
the longest i managed was a week, well 6days

but no i imagine owning a house near the railway in siberia is comfy
also
>siberia
>serbia
american education joke

so who wants to start a gofundme for sending off one of our own show stars to see if they really do have the chops?

I was terrified when I saw Vienna from air. It's in the middle of a fucking steppe. I would kill myself if I had to live in that landscape.

Assuming you didn't lie about the existance of either. Then yes.

I`d actually considered moving when get old and have good stash for my rent from Moscow to Siberia, but the more i looked into it the less attractive it was.

Sure, Wilderness and nature are great. However it is actually dangerous, but more than that - its EXPENSIVE, since unless you want to live in some shit towns there, but build own home on own land somewhere it piles up way too high due to transportation costs, energy costs, and all the material and other kind of preparations you have to do to be able to live there somewhat similar to city standard.

You`ll have have summer and winter transport, parts to repair it and fuel stock, produce own electricity, stockpile food, transport building materials at very high cost in wilderness, getting internet only through unreliable sattelights, in winter being pretty much landlocked with attempt to drive anywhere being real life risking adventure. And the worse - what the point if you move there alone. Even if you get a wife, concieve a child there and move - it`ll end up with your child just moving back to city afterwards.

so what's the deal with following russian laws? if you killed everyone wouldn't you have to go to trial for murder?

Yeah. So just like real life, you can rape and murder, but there are consequences.

>Producers say that anything goes, including rape and murder, although they warn people taking part that they're still subject to the rule of law and can be arrested at any time.
lol for what purpose

What's the point of going to Siberia? You can buy a house near Kirov or Vologda or any other less populated European region and get the same experience with less inconvenience. Or do you have a fetish for being eaten alive by hordes of gnats and ticks?

No, rape and murder are allowed per contest rules. You will likely be arrested, but you still get the reward if you win.

Libertarianism implies there is some form of organized society. There is non there, thats the point. Its huge territories with very few people that dont sit in one place and any encounters are accidental mostly - and likely with those who are doing there something illegally.

There is simply little reason to go to wilderness for anyone but oil industry workers and natives hunting, excluding occasional tourists many of whom just get lost and die so. Its huge, unpopulated and hostile territory. Most actual population in those regions are centered in the few cities and transport centers, with the rest being near empty.

Clickbait.

Yakutsk is pretty populated.
>used to live in Yakutsk

What?

> you can
> you can't

will it be broadcast to burgerland (or net) ?

Source of your pic?

>What are interwebs streams?

You could always build yourself a cabin somewhere in the woods. Go there whenever you want to get away from people. That's pretty much what my vikendica is for. We go there when we want to get away from Belgrade.

I've heard the joke. Didn't think you were alluding to it though.

You'd be better of if you used that money to buy yourself or your child an extra apartment they can rent out. Nature is best when experienced in small doses. I am sure Russia has places where you can go on vacation to experience the wilderness. The advantages living in a city bring outweigh the disadvantages in my mind.

>what is racial purity

T(Fº) = 32 + 9/5*T(Cº)

-40= 32 + 9/5*(-40)

nhentai.net/g/155570/
Here you go.

This is sick. This is what the oligarchs and their cronies do in Hawaii, except the police only go after the people they fuck with if they protect themselves, or if they get video and take pictures. They shit themselves if they think they will be exposed.

This is dehumanizing sick shit.

Hey, Russia posters.
Does Russia have Masonic lodges, Mormon temples, or a strong Catholic presence?

Thank you, comrade.

You're also forgetting to post the parts where...
Everyone is given survival training
Will be given upto 100kg of survival gear
Will be given a panic button
If any of them appear to be in life threatening danger, they will be rescued
Viewers can give their favourite participants gifts

It's hardly some brutal fight to the death.

Something your country is unfamiliar with.

Only 269,601 people, and its exactly what i said - a city where population concentrates. 1/5th of the whole popuilation of Sakha. So its 1 million people for a territory 1/3rd of the size of whole USA. So as if US as whole only had 3 million people.

Also no point moving to Syberia if you plan to live in the city or near one. The whole interest is from the point of colonization/tourism.

Currently the land offered at Far East by goverment seems a better option.

Yes, that's exactly what I was trying to avoid, very perceptive

Will everybody have a cameraman following them around?

Just ditch the cameras and kill people in the bushes

> 66% white talking

My great grandfather fought for racial purity and it was going pretty well until you shitheads interfered.

That sounds less like hungry games and more like that one show where they dumped women on an island.

Kill the camera men and rape and eat them

Just like in the movies there will be a lot of cameras in the trees.

That's what can happen when a mob boss runs your country

>-40C (-40F).
closer to zero degrees Fahrenheit

But there is bound to be blind spots where it is safe to rape and murder right

I remember being villages scattered throughout the land what happen to them? Did wolves finally got them?

>100kg of gear

Fuck me. I understand Siberia is cold and shit, but 100kg of gear is at least 20-30 straight days of living off your bag alone. My bug out bag is for 3 days and it weighs 12kg, I can't imagine what a 100kg pack might look like.

10 days of being warm, dry, and having rudimentary shelter would be more then enough for anyone remotely trained in outdoorsman type shit. 30 days and you should be able to create a wattle/mud shelter. 60 would be enough to make a legit structure of fire blasted clay and log supports.

Idk, if they do it right they can cover a huge area. Having a camera man or a drone flying behind someone would just nerf stealth and gorilla tactics.

WTF? Now I love Siberia!

It's probably gonna be more of a thing like the survival show 'Alone' where the contestants were contractually obligated to place a few small cameras around their camp.

And then someone visits at night and ruins your shit.

That actually rises an interesting point.I'm not seeing our police riding a 30min heliride to cover a petty crime. So they probably won't bother doing shit about robberies and assaults that happen ion the show.

They clearly say every contestant will have a camera on them.

>fights, alcohol, murder, rape, smoking
>smoking
TOO FUCKING FAR, RUSSIA

Lol retard

C=(f-32)5/9
X=(x-32)5/9
X=5x/9-32*5/9
9x=5x-32*5
-4x=32*5
X=-40

meh, it's a faggot reality show for the people still dumb enough to watch tv

>>Producers say that anything goes, including rape and murder, although they warn people taking part that they're still subject to the rule of law and can be arrested at any time
translates to this is controversy for people too dumb enough to understand we're promoting the idea

>what are punji traps
>What are door traps
>what is a spear
>how did humanity survive for 10,000 or more years

Additionally
>Not dangling shelter and food as a carrot to get other contestants to work for you

Nys

I remember we had a reality show in the 90s where contestants had to race on the streets of Moscow to some goal on the other side of the city. While in normal traffic, streets weren't closed for the show. That was some crazy shit.