>>103523160

lmao at getting butthurt about a fictional motorcycle club as if it's some sort of stolen valor situation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley-Davidson#Revolution_engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

harley guys are all huge faggots

Would HAMC/etc actually care if someone wore a sons of anarchy patches?

Where I live HA are dominant club & I see a few people with soa stuff on, they do not have black eyes,broken arms or missing teeth.

>Why is white on white crime such a big problem?
I only made it to 1:50...when do the crimes happen?

Hi, there. Raised (partly) by a Gypsy Joker stepfather. Bikers are:

>addicts
>bisexuals
>woman beaters
>pedophiles
>cowards
>very bad cyclists (they've all had at least ten crashes)

Kill bikers on sight. They are wheelniggers.

Someone make a greentext nigger version of this story please

I'll give you the opening line
>ayo hol up

Myth busted. people who join clubs are though. Even chess clubs.

>so u be wearin

nope, you bought an overpriced piece of crap motorcycle that's only value is it's name

>*lights blunt in broad daylight*

Wait a second. That garbage wagon just SCREAMS "upper Midwestern faggot."

of course the retarded harley consumer hates organized sport

>some finna mufuggin

The newer Street 500 and Street 750 bikes are actually priced well for what you get. They're also not as obnoxiously styled / sounding as traditional HDs. Not bad first bikes, though the brakes could be better, I hear.

they still v-twins that vibrate themselves into pieces?

Fuck off nobike

Yes, very much so.

It's like wearing gang colours in another gangs territory.

It takes years to earn the right to wear the full patch set in a bike gang,

Around me, the hells angels are active enough that you can only be in a side patch gang as a back patch means you are competing with the hells angel. (Eg, pol riders "bristol").

This person could have been beaten up or worse. That guy really was doing him a favour.

Still V-Twin, but a newer engine they made with Porsche:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley-Davidson#Revolution_engine

I have a honda. You an old man or something why do you only buy distance cruisers?

>I'm an autist who got triggered by a vest

>not owning the whitest mode of transport

Well as I said, the guys wear them and don't seem to be harassed by any club.
Mind you they aren't 3 piece patches just one big patch.

>This person could have been beaten up or worse
By a bunch of actors? lol

which Club controlls your area?

as far as I remember the Hells Angels always controlled the area i am livin in

there was even some years ago an old guy from a small village (about 2000 people) near me who was a pretty high ranking guy in the club. when he died there came hundreds of rockers from whole europe and even the US
this was fucking surreal how there were for about a week hundreds if not thousends of hells angels drivin around here

early this year the Osmanen Germania (its a turkish mc) could take over this area and now they have a war with Bahoz which are kurdish

some weeks ago the bahoz blew up a shisha cafe here

Whoever wears a fucking Sons of Anarchy vest should kill himself.

I would like to see Bandidos or Hells Angels seeing him, he should also wear a 1% patch

"cyclist"

That means someone who rides a bicycle.

Meh, I've owned 4 Harleys. I already posted my old Ultra Glide.

whats up with you europoors affinity for american motorcycle gangs?

they are a joke here

If I saw that motherfucker lighting a smoke at a gas pump I would smack his fucking ass.

you ever owned a bike that didn't weigh more than 500 pounds?

Why would you want to accociate with an MC though if you aren't willing to be in an MC? It's essentially a gang. People die to be and stay in them, they sacrifice a lot to be able to wear their patch and rockers as stupid as it is. Any normal non moronic person would avoid associating with them and leave them to their scene

>liking sons of anarchy
Should have stabbed the twat

fat blokes like to sit in a field and pretend they are Americans?

A tshirt is fine, the logo is fine. I have a generic Samcro tshirt.

It's the 3 piece back patch or equivalent that causes the issue. So club name, above a pic of something, above a third rocker with the area. So "bristol" or something.

There are a few more clubs near me, but they are all side patch hells angels affiliated clubs.

There was a band that have a logo like the hells angels like solid state society or something. The hells angels told the off for having logos so similar then when they played in a city made all the fans take off their shirts or turn them inside out.

Yeah, when I was kid.

At least Bandidos & Hells Angels are big players in Ruhrgebiet.
They control red light districts, drugs and pretty much every part of crime.

Even the shitskins are controlled by them and often are part of them aswell.

basically this

holy fuck I'm so relieved Sup Forums hates bikers as much as i do

>be such an autistic little faggot kid that you live in a pretend world of hierarchical biking

Thank fucking god you retards will all be decimated one day by a giant 18 wheeler with your pathetic guts all splayed across the pavement like skid marks

I often wonder with bike MC's why they don't buy a private island & move there?

If they don't like our society and its rules, they are rich enough by now to move away and leave us alone.

I love how this tough guy act is justified with "I'd do somethin' but you know it's broad daylight."

This is the type of guy who works 9-5 on an assembly line dreaming about being something he's not. Then when he's in the presence of degenerate wheelniggers they all think the's a poseur pussy but he still hangs around indulging in a fantasy.

At least the kid in this video knows he's LARPing. I wish he'd have told the bitch to fuck off instead of bend over for him.

What do they give up? Their liver after drinking too much?

everyone hates bikers except middle age dentists

Libanese Clans are much more powerful than the biker gangs

Some clubs will allow a back patch but no bottom rocker (as it's claiming territory). They are no different than nigger gangs except that their entry standards weed out most people.

They absolutely ruined the skinhead scene in the US too. Skinheads went from working class white culture to trying to emulate the HAMC via the Hammerskin Nation. Once skinheads adopted the idea of a "prospect" they became bikers that couldn't afford bikes.

>Ride sport bike
>Harley riders never EVER wave back.
Fuck Harley riders, biggest bunch of leather fags on earth.

Only fegulars who paint their toenails hate bikers.

are americans retarded? Hells angels has nothing to do with sons of anarchy. What a fucking idiot.

I'm not even kidding, people like him get stabbed in Duisburg and co.

Criminal bikers do exist over here and have huge influence plus in most cases don't even a bike.

Over here the Lebanese Clans are afraid of bikers, even though they make deals with each other.
Some join biker gangs, but I doubt that families like el-zein, omeirat, alikhan, saado, remmo, miri has as much influence as 81 and bandidos.

Bikers are fucking cringe.

By an actual motorcycle gang.

If his back patch says "sons of anarchy, Idaho" then a gang that actually considers idaho or operates in that area would consider him a threat or someone that needs sorting out.

It's all machismo, brand recognition and territory related. The bloke doesn't know, but the local motorbike gang has to do something to protect their area and not look weak to other gangs,

Friend of mine had a skull ring taken off him and stamped on in a hells angel related rock club once. He was asked to take it off. He refused, so it was forcibly removed and destroyed. He was only about 18 /19 and a student at the time. Bloke that removed it was a prospect for the HA.

I think most of the tattoo shops in this area are under HA protection. In that you can't operate without the OK from them first.

That's a lie. You obviously ride a Schwinn sports bike.

That thing is like the minivan of motorcycles

no it's true they are real assholes

I want the clans and the bikers killed anyways.

Germany need a day of the rope

No. It's like Cadillac.

It's not a lie, I ride a 636 and those niggers will look right at you and snub you like it's a status to treat any nonharley riders like shit. My buddies friend rides an old Honda and they snub him, another friend rides a folding and they snub him.

They ought to show some fucking respect given Kawasaki owns the shitheap that is Harley Davidson now

Bullshit. Anyone that rides know's it's bullshit.

Friends, family and time. You are on call to the club who become your family instead.

You can't join one as a hobby. You want something like that joint HOG.

Wtf he smoking at a petrol station?

Hahahahahahahaha

And the guy recording is too dumb to comment on that

I would fight that dude on principal if he said he was giving me a warning

Pretty much, family, time, regular jobs. They're for a stupid cause to most but they're sacrifices in the least. Hence why you'd be a moron to want to associate with them.

To be fair whenever I've met outlaws and black pistons here in the West Midlands they've been pretty cool. Especially the jap V4 cruiser riders.....can't stand Harley's

>Folding
Goldwing, shit

I used to be a motorcyclist, do all sorts of motorcycle things...

Bike sitting in my back room, collecting dust, waiting for someone to buy it from me...

Motorcycles simply lost their allure to me. I don't regret the time I've had with them, however I do sometimes regret the money I've spent on them.

>They ought to show some fucking respect given Kawasaki owns the shitheap that is Harley Davidson now
lol

i bet you're one of those faggots that pronounces it "har-lay"

>wheelniggers

Morning coffee, morning kek

LARPing retards that aren't good enough for the Mafia and gay enough for a bike.

I do agree, but I won't happen in the near future

And here I was thinking they're like the Mafia or the Triad, doing high level organized crime.
What does the cops do?
>inb4 nothing

I do ride and it's not bullshit at least in Texas. It's like they think their HD buttbuddies won't respect them if they wave back to non-harley guys

One time I beat a guy riding a harley and he did a ricer fly by because he didn't like being beat by an old 80s thumper

safety first motherfuckers

It's actually pretty funny that MCs like the Hells Angels, who consider themselves outlaws and all that frequently sue people and businesses over copyright infringement.

I like bikes, but it's difficult to get over the cock-touching leatherboy aspect of 'biker culture'.

>aren't good enough for the Mafia

They are basically a mafia, no one of the bandidos people I know have a motorcycle.

i wouldn't be dumb enough to wear gang colors in a city where thats rampant. get a sons patch or something. vests are gay anyways.

A shitty mafia. Even the gypo clans have more relevancy.

There is an element to it. The HA do protection, drugs, prostitution etc. As German bro said in some part she or Europe it's a lot worse. Here in England they are seen as cheeky scamps who like bikes. But they are a criminal organisation.

Few years back the outlaws killed a HA on the way back from the Bulldog bash (big HA organised biker party.) they shot a random full patch HA on the motorway. jerry Tobian I think his name was. Think it was the Warwick chapter of the outlaws which consisted of only 3 people.

Anything leather that isn't a jacket or a full racing suit is queer. And most Harley riders still manage to push the leather jacket into queer territory

They have their avenues to make money.

Police can't really do much to them unless they're caught carrying out criminal activities.

Since we're British that means anything from being caught out after 6 with a butter knife to breathing too loud in front of a Muslim

Those are the yuppies. They aren't bikers any more than putting on a black cape and fangs makes you Dracula.

Full racing suits are cosplay shit.

They are even organized as legal associations in Germany...

Gypsies are exploited by MC gangs over here. They transport gypsies from your country and Bulgaria to Germany, take their passports and let them live in a overpriced crowded appartment with other gypsies and force them to work on building sites et cetera.

I don't know why you people have such a different opinion on them.

Not on track day they arent

>punching a guy who's filming you
enjoy that lawsuit

This, It's all look at me, look at me, I'm the one making a noise like a busted Volkswagen, yes me the fat ugly cunt on two wheels.

Didn't someone fire a rpg or toss a grenade in a HA club house in Germany about 15 years ago?

I bet the guy getting all butthurt about the shirt isn't even a full patch member of a club. He's probably just a hangaround or a prospect.

Man children.

>wearing sons of anarachy jacket
>This guy cums onto you and complements your good taste in tv shows

wut do?

>hurr durr I'm the 1% badass not them

that's what every harley faggot thinks

Good luck finding me with just a video of me...

Yes, the whites are the most violent race in America. Even though they only comprise 14% of the population they are responsible for more than 50% of the murders.

Because they don't exist here and abroad it seems retarded to associate organized crime with a group of people likely to get charged with normal crime.

>Prospect
That would make sense
>I let a bunch of fat smelly middle aged fags run train on my wife and I suck them off and pay for their drinks so I can harass regular people about a TV show

Haha, I love that hes about to light a cigarette right at the gas pump.

>wheelniggers

This happened in 2015, Hells Angels attacked a Outlaw MC Chapter with a RPG, grenades and molotovs.

You bongs need Duterte in your life, gangs got their shit kicked in and actual Triad bosses went back to China.

'i should take it from you right now'
i would reach into the back seat and grab my axe at this point.
i live near several MC clubhouses (hells angels, bandidos, etc), they are the biggest faggots on planet earth.
>tfw most MCs in australia are 'multicultural', consist of mostly blacks and muslims and hate racist white people

Kek
What a retard
A fictional club and no bottom rocker is just fine
A bottom rocker and no club is even fine
Except in Oregon. Real touchy subject here

TOP KEK at the autistic screeching from butthurt bikers fags in the comments

Also would it be legal to pull out your conceal carry and gun this biker nigger down in America?