Is Australia becoming a new Asian country?

Is Australia becoming a new Asian country?

uh, no we are dipshit

nope

Happened 10 years ago mate. We are probably going to be forced to choose shortly between USA and China. Muh trade ties.....

Don't sweat it aus-bros. This will bring our glorious shitposting countries closer together.

Oceania is in Asia though...

Asians actually become pretty good Aussies, they're smart and keep themselves clean too.

There's gooks fucking everywhere here in my suburb. I honestly think we're outnumbered in this part of the city.

Not too many down in Tassie. I don't have a problem with them. 2nd gen asians fit in well.

2nd gen Asian bros are chill, I notice that older South East Asians assimilate really well compared to other minorities

We're already an honourary Asian country, but it's fine, I also concur that 2nd gen Asians are great people that genuinely respect and admire our Australian culture. 1st gen Asian (((foreign investors))) are literally Jew-tier though. Fuck em.

yeah instead of a british penal colony it's a chinese one now

You know you have it good when you are complaining about eastern Asian immigrants instead of spics, muzzies or Canadians.

Both Australia, New Zealand and Canada are getting thoroughly bought out by Chinese companies (Which are owned by the states) and are getting cucked quited thoroughly by the changs.

The best part is that all 3 countries are too fucking corrupt to do fuck-all about having China own all their shit.

payback for the heroin wars
huehue

GIDF IS HERE ALREADY

>t. Peng

Fuck off cunt. This is a white nation. They have to go home.

nah m8 thats just melbourne and sydney

>becoming

>White nation
>Abo land

We killed most abos when we first got here. They didn't fuck around.

>Abos
>Not just subhuman sideshows

theres a fuckton of asians but whites are still the majority
t. brisbane fag

id like to move to norway though, i really like the culture, geography, language.