What's up with california? Is it doing well or a failed state?

What's up with california? Is it doing well or a failed state?
I don't know anything about it except memes

It gets a of its money, but a good portion of it's population are on welfare.

Communist shithole. LA/Hollywood + The Bay Area own the entire state. Needs to slip into the Pacific or be nuked, whichever conveniently happens first.

I know 2 people personally over there that I'd love to see die in an earthquake. Which should be very soon.

can confirm. also know people there, should die.

Here's the map if just non-Hispanic whites voted

As you can see, even their Whites are cucked - the state is hopeless.

It puts out way more in taxes than it does in welfare. All by itself, it pays for multiple states that are the exact opposite, like Alabama.

If the US could be compared to the EU, California and New York are Germany, and the Republican-dominated states are Greece.

Whats up with those cuck states next to Jew York?

ahah so that's why some republicans are mad at cali

They are bitching about calexit cause of Trump

But they had a governer which was the Terminator: Schwarzenegger

This.

I live in California and its fine, I've been to a lot of other states and most of them seem like underdeveloped shit holes by comparison DESU

Whites with little experience of non-Whites. Globalization hasn't hit small town Vermont yet.

Well, that and it used to be the biggest swing state in the country, as well as the home state of Nixon and Reagan. Then Reagan's amnesty program in '86 gave 4 million illegal immigrants in the state naturalized citizenship (and thus the right to vote), and the Democrats shifted to third-way economics, which attracted wealthy people and big businesses (like Hollywood and the nascent Silicon Valley) that had previously voted Republican solely for economic reasons. Because of those two factors, California is now solid-blue, and the GOP hates that.

Why did Reagan fuck this up so hard? He even said freedom is always only one generation away from extinction. Why did he fuck us all with the gibsmedat people?

The solution to this is to give California back to Mexico
We need a petition

I live in Sacramento. I've always loved California but I've been redpilled for a few years and I've grown to hate this state more and more with each passing day.

I'm a college graduate with a specific degree that I got in order to apply for a specific government career but in the meantime I work as a manager at a restaurant. The problem is that minimum wage is going up to $15/hour which means our owners will probably have to close the store. We went from $9 to $10 this year and took a huge hit even though we raised our prices.

9/10 people are leftists which makes the entire state an echo chamber. You will always be shouted down for having a different opinion even though it's very obvious that nobody else does any research.

We're also infested with hipsters and nu males. The girls are all attention whores who are looking for chads. Even the 5/10s don't settle for less than an 8. All of the other non broken girls have been in relationships since high school. Everyone is an alcoholic or a drug addict, I know one person who died to heroin overdose and I know people who consistently do drugs like MDMA every weekend.

I need to get out of here man. I can't take it anymore.

califag here

we're your future unless you change it

LA/SF are beacons of decadence, which directly leads to degeneracy.

We don't need a massive earthquake or to be nuked, we can be saved with a simple failed invasion that destroys coastal cities like LA/SF

push for war with China, convince them to invade CA, CA goes forever red.

>mad flyover states

*yawns*

large percentage of the US population as well as GDP
buttmad flyover republicans hate it because its relevant

> All by itself, it pays for multiple states that are the exact opposite, like Alabama.

lol nice try

Because in the same amnesty program there were parts that also made it illegal for businesses to knowingly recruit and hire illegal immigrants, as well as forcing them to check the legal status of their workers. In addition, the immigrants who were naturalized had to have been there before the start of 1982, had to admit to being illegal immigrants to the state, pay a fine and any back taxes that were due, and be tested on their knowledge of the English language as well as the US's government and history.

Reagan wanted businesses to exclusively hire American citizens and work-visa immigrants (as well as a few illegal immigrants for agricultural work on a seasonal basis, as needed), and figured that the only way he could do that would be to legalize the ones that were already here, but he didn't predict how he'd basically ended up screwing his own party out of his home state.

put it in context idiot

>The state with most population produces the most

Oh wow, still a consumer state filled with welfare queens

and spends more then they produce

Got to remember California has a lot of wealth because it has the west coast deep sea ports.

They get all the trade from the Pacific and most of the Indian Ocean.

I always laugh when people bring up California being rich and how if they succeeded they would be the 6th richest country in the world.
This wouldnt happened. The US wouldnt keep trading with California. The US would build its own deep sea ports in Oregon and Washington and trade with them, not with California.

Thanks man, didn't know that.

>being able to support yourself
>threaten the US government with bankruptcy

They have only been in the black the past few years in like 2008 they were about to go belly up. Until the give me dats kicked in from the Fed now they are fine

>C*lifornia

Fucking Alaska with all that oil money

Are you me? I'm from Fresno. I can relate bro.

>1/3 of state budget from federal gibs
>1/4 of population under poverty level
>has to import water
i hope they secede

I fucking hate living in Fresno.

Me too bro. I'm saving up enough money then I'm moving to Colorado. Fuck this state.

I was born in California but moved out of state. I'm 2012 it had one of the worst economies in the world. Yes world.

Businesses were mass migrating to more lenient states that don't hate businesses, like Texas. No one was hiring. I went back 2 years ago for a funeral and the funeral worker shook their head and said it was common for people to have not had a job for 2 years.

>Note: Unemployment runs out after two years. The government does not count you as unemployed if you are not seeking a job, or you are not on unemployment. Neato how unemployment went down 2 years after the recession started! Yaaays!!

There was a high population of people working in a job lower than their education so a lot engineers were fast-food workers. Every single fast food place I went to there had 30-40 year olds behind the counter. Older people had to fall to jobs meant for teens because nothing else was hiring.

Everyone was told to be a nurse because

>mah elderly baby boomers

so there was a over abundance of people trained to be nurses without a job. There were literally thousands more than the job market needed.

I have met 3 Californians in the rural state I moved to. Californians are migrating.

Libs will contest this and say I'm lying. Libs can keep their shithole "paradise".

Best economy out of all the states but almost entirely dependent on the surrounding states for water. If they were to secede they would probably be skewed

A Complete shithole. It's been overrun by beaners and like anything they touch it turned to shit. Once you get about 20 miles off the coastline it's rundown and ugly. The schools suck with no options other than shifty public school. The roads are crumbling. Their state employee pension debt it killing the budget. A third of the state is on welfare which makes it by far the largest welfare state in the union. Half the kids in the classroom don't speak english. Simply put, it's no better than Mexico and that's the way they want it.

A parent of mine lives in LA and hates it. Hes a manager for an import-exoprt comany, so he can't/really don't want to leave.
He take some revenge against liberals sometimes, like this one.
>Christmas:
>"Hey you merry christmas"
>"don't say merry christmas, but merry holidays, you're triggering me"
>"tell me, why don't you go to work tomorrow?"
>"because it's christmas"
>"then fuck off".

And things like that.

According to business insider it has the 10th best economy you stupid fuck.

Gonna go ahead and share some stories about how shit California is.
If you want to question them, all were in News articles so do your own googling you lazy fuck.

There was once a Californian woman who bought a lobster from a grocery store to release it into the wild. She released it into a lake. With the rubber bands still on. She was a member of PETA.

Years ago a Animal rights activist group went before a judge about ocean life. They told him the system of pumps that sucked in ocean water and made it fresh water was sucking in a tiny species of fish that was small enough to fit in the screens over the tubes.

The judge ordered all places that converted ocean water into fresh water were to be outlawed. Because of this California I'd struggling to supply it's high population desert Cities with water. A river from anothet state had to be rerouted. They are still struggling to supply enough water. Many farms lost crops. Guess what? The fish that started it all was a invasive species.

Smog from China regularly goes across the Pacific and hits California. The California government is convinced the high amount of pollution in the air is caused by California. They have been freaking out about it for years and increasing fines and laws.

If any Californian gets uppity, I'm going to post a picture of me running water.

Oh another thing.

A tortoise species almost went extinct because in the desert of California they set up solar panel farms. They blocked out the light for miles in sections. Fucking retards.

It's fucking horrible. If you're a white male Republican you will almost never get a job because of various groups that take control of entire businesses. I mean i'm ok with actual real diversity but what they do is make things like for example Wells Fargo total spic ville. Or some businesses become Pajeet ville.

It's never like what they show on t.v. with a member from every race. That's only when whites control it. If they do that, they make sure they're all women.

It's literally cuck ville as well. This is the funniest part about CA by far. So since they discriminate and make all white male republicans neets guess what we do??? We fuck all of their wives and gfs who know that this is going on. The women know we are totally bullied by them even though we are more qualified so they fuck the shit out of us.

Sometimes dictatorships do work out lol. I love being the bull and used as a human dildo.

Jesus it's like you're not even trying to hide your memes

I'm surprised they're only ranked as below-average in Long Term Solvency. Their unfunded liabilities for public employees pensions are enormous, and politically untouchable.

>Californians are migrating.

That isn't good. We need to keep them in their containment state to stop them from spreading their Marxist ideas to other states.

Exactly CALPERS had to be moved off the books so they could balance the budget. They're drowning in pension debt.

Ever wonder why the cutting edge tech and knowledge industries don't set up shop in Kansas or Iowa? The flyover states are an intellectual desert.

Fat, angry, and stupid is no way to go through life.

>moved off the books so they could balance the budget

Uh... How do you do this?

High taxes
Social services
Relies on feds for 40% of budget.
Crazy real estate prices.
Rampant crime.

Wow. Look at all that empty space. So much room for government-subsidized activities that can apply eminent domain. :)

I need help anons. My girlfriend just moved there for a job, I've got to stay where I currently live for the next 2 years to finish school. How can I convince her to leave, because I fucking hate CA.

To be fair, Los Angeles and southern CA actually have more whites then the bay area and are more conservative and fair. They will actually hire whites. Somehow we seem to have more spics which I don't quite understand. I think maybe there are more in LA but they just end up in prison whereas our do this thing where they think that they're white.

I live in the bay area though. If you ever want to see the definition of shills, come live here. Everybody here is a total shill it's absolutely disgusting. Everyone thinks if they out someone for being a Republican, that they will get promoted. Pro tip: it almost never happens that way and eventually they end up getting fired because they don't like something that happened to THEM, etc. But they still shill for it though.

I hate the bay area so badly. I mean the memes are not even hidden. I swear it's where the normalization of cuckolds comes from. One guy for money, one guy for deep dicking!

find a new bitch but deny them your essence

Basically, all the white cucks voted for retarded taxes/social programs/government at large and now they're being overrun by Mexicans and other immigrants. This is making all the calicancer move to other states and the cycle is being attempted again by those retarded cucks.

t. Colorado.

Always the best advice. Thank you user.

>implying the federal budget is actually being paid for

>gf
>Californian

You're offiicially a cuck. You better hope it's in the bay area or she'll come back trying to plant drugs on you, out you, etc for being a Republican even though in you're state no one will care. Get ready for the schizophrenia/psychosis that sets in for living in such a shills paradise. And she'll feel entitled to go out to bars once a week and get fucked while you pay the tab.

* NOT in the bay area

She's quite redpilled and she moved to LA. Unfortunately she is convinced the only decent job for her is out there.

I grew up in Colorado can confirm this happened. It's so sad CO was so fucking based.

Ok so you might be alright if it's LA. I actually would live in LA if given the chance.