KING NIGGER HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO

Georgia secretary of state says cyberattacks traced to DHS addresses

>ATLANTA - The Georgia Secretary of State's Office now confirms 10 separate cyberattacks on its network were all traced back to U.S. Department of Homeland Security addresses. In an exclusive interview, a visibly frustrated Secretary of State Brian Kemp confirmed the attacks of different levels on his agency's network over the last 10 months. He says they all traced back to DHS internet provider addresses.
>"We're being told something that they think they have it figured out, yet nobody's really showed us how this happened,” Kemp said. "We need to know." Kemp told Channel 2’s Aaron Diamant his office's cybersecurity vendor discovered the additional so-called vulnerability scans to his network's firewall after a massive mid-November cyberattack triggered an internal investigation.
>The Secretary of State's Office manages Georgia’s elections, and most concerning for Kemp about the newly discovered scans is the timing. The first one happened on Feb. 2, the day after Georgia’s voter registration deadline. The next one took place just days before the SEC primary. Another occurred in May, the day before the general primary, and then two more took place in November, the day before and the day of the presidential election.
>"It makes you wonder if somebody was trying to prove a point,” Kemp said. Last week, the DHS confirmed the large Nov. 15 attack traced back to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection internet gateway. But Kemp says the DHS’ story about its source keeps changing. "First it was an employee in Corpus Christi, and now it's a contractor in Georgia,” Kemp said. Unsatisfied with the response he got from DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson this week, Kemp fired off a letter Wednesday to loop in President-elect Donald Trump.

archive.fo/2jKtp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2jKtp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rbump

this slid so hard

interest bump before reading

bump

>archive.fo/2jKtp
This is important, don't let this slide, if it does spread it fast.

oy vey it's the russians goy, move along.

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

intredasting

anti-slide bump

Bump

At beat it could just be penetration testing, one could even argue that the dates are the way they are because those systems are only there at the time. The fact that the DHS has given Georgia the run around coupled with the number of times it happened certainly makes that answer less and less likely though.

they're sliding hard

bump yet once again

the united states under obama is still pushing the russia cyber attack crap and before that was saying china was hacking america which according to snowden was actually the opposite

besides the allegation that america was trying to hack china there was the sony being hacked incident not talking about lizard squad crap im talking the emails between sony pictures executives being leaked . not just sony but japan said it was north korea but the fbi said it was american based attacks

bill gates needs to stop being a faggot he has little time left and will just look like a caricature of why america is going to be destroyed

Whats his end game?

Very interesting

Hmm

The only solution is that Obongo and the DHS have been hacked by the invincible Russian hacker Putin. It's over lads, Putin hacked the Gibson. Soon Putin will hack the planet.

Oh noes, The Evil Putin(tm) hacked the DHS and used it as a stepping stone to hack the rest of the country.
Let's all point our lieberal fingers at the darn Rooskies.

bump for hawaiian kangz

Really weirds me out how no one in media or government will mention that assange says his source was a leak not a hack. None will cover this dhs hack and none are covering vot fraud in detroit.

Sooo... It was all a string of false flag cyber attacks? Holy shit, don't let this slide.

>BUT IT WAS PUTIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Putin just hacked my asshole

How long until someone is suicided?

Shut up goy, it's the Russians. This totally wasn't a false flag!

Russian hacked us then hacked Georgia server, Russsia bad, America good. Eat your burger kids.
T. King Nigga

how the fuck can they trace back a hack unless the hackers fuck up or something? the hackers could have just hacked a dhs computer and performed vpn'd through it or something. i talked to stephen dyer the guy who performs cyber security audits on all the banks in the south east us one time and he said usually there isn't shit you can do to trace a hack back especially if they don't call immediately while the hack is taking place or within like 30 mins of it

Moop di doop mufugga

>We don't know who it was so we blame the Russian hacker known as Putin
t. Obananango

stop sliding eeee

That DHS computers are so vulnerable that they could be used for a year as a base of operations for an outside group of hackers is much worse than government employees checking for vulnerabilities in a system they weren't authorized to police.

1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

>DHS doesn't even use a VPN when hacking

???

government computers get hacked fucking constantly by the russians and the chinese. the government keeps all their SAPs and really important shit offline and disconnected from the internet

Uh.

Whats obamas endgame?

bump

to be able to rape all boys in the world age 0-12. look at the comet ping pong party at the whitehouse; all small boys, and no girls. hmm?

Only Hannity takes this narrative to the mainstream

There are some silly conspiracy theories on this board but this one takes the cake. Why would Obama hack one of our own states? Doesn't make any sense.

bump for interest

bump

dhs is the vpn/proxy

>those digits
>SA/Lt

How do you CTR faggots still not know what you're dealing with?

So they're literally doing a cyber version of Operation Northwoods?

>Operation Northwoods
what is this

If someone just wanted to make it look like it was DHS and didn't actually care about scan results, they could spoof the source address as well.

In 62 the US government proposed they perform attacks on US soil and blame it on Cuba so they could gain support of the public to go to war against Fidel Castro. Based JFK rejected it though.

who proposed it?
was it C.I.A. spooks? or someone in the military?

they let whooping cough loose off the coast of Tampa in the 60s too if i remembe righ

Peach Squadron standing by. GA bros report in for duty. do not let this slide

>originated within the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government

Nice idea. I'll interest bump it too.

The more evidence we see for ourselves from news sources that aren't the "mass media" AKA CIA Propaganda Branch, the more obvious it becomes how serious the corruption problem in Washington really is. Trump is going to need a lot of support and I hope you'll all keep him and the various other good guys in your prayers. Anons too, are helping a lot especially with awareness, so thank (you).

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

This has recieved no attention. Ive checked every news channel this morning and ive seen literally nothing about it. The media keeps pushing the Russian hacking narrative and replaying some stupid skit from SNL last night.

The scary part is, I have no idea what there end game is with this

Ruh roh

The mass media is clearly not going to talk about this. The mass media is not a group of independant agencies that seek to inform the public. The mass media is the propoganda arm of our government. Mostly you should ignore them, but it's good to know what lies they're trying to spread also.

Bumping

What does this mean?
Also bump

It meant that our own government intelligence agencies are the ones responsible for the cyberattacks that they are currently trying to blame on Russia. Particularly the NSA. I also have nothing but distrust for the CIA.

The FBI on the other hand seems to be largely composed of genuinely good guys who are willing to root out the corruption in our government.

Seems like a right mess.

Obama and Hillary for Prison 2016

So they were attacked from inside the US? Also is this with proxies and everything?

bump

Bump

Can I get a tl;dr?

Also bump.

pretty much all the cyber attacks came from the united states and not russia.

Holy shit.

Also bumping again.

>Georgia Secretary of State's Office says cyber attacks on its network were all traced back to U.S. Department of Homeland Security
>cyber attacks on Georgian State Networks during the election
>traced back to DHS
>US intelligence agencies hacking their own election
>They're still trying to blame Russia though

2016 has been one crazy ride.

I guess DHS was trying to rig the election.

>muh votes

Columbus GA reporting in

bump

Are people in your state really fired up about about hacking during the elections? What was the noticeable effects of it? Local news talking about it?

Wazzaaaaa

Bump

Well I can't speak for whats on the local news channels, I don't watch them. But I can tell you that most of my customers and people I talk to around town are fed up with 'official' story that we are getting shoved down our throats.

Bump against shills

Well the text in the OP comes from apparently Channel 2 News in GA, so perhaps "the news" is more trustworthy at the state level and it's just the "big ones" that are propaganda, the ones with no state affiliations. Here in NJ I notice more of the same what you said. I also work in the service industry and talk to a lot of people throughout the day. Politics rarely comes up but this past year it did a lot, and a lot of people here are definitely fed up too.

>implying they weren't trying to install malware to alter vote recounts, just for the chance opportunity that a national re-count had been initiated

can't you idiots just let him enjoy his retirement? leave his legacy alone.

you fucks won the election, get over it!

Honestly it doesn't matter what the intent of the attack was. It came from our own side. That's what's important here. It's treason.

reallymakesmethink.bump

Bumperoo for salt prospects

fuck off shill. hacks happen day after ending of voter registration? what are the odds.

HI GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?
WHY IS IT ALREADY ON PAGE 8??

We should have annexed the entire carribean during the Spanish American war, and everything down to Panama ' southern border during the Mexican American war.

Judge Nap been saying its our own agencies for months

bump

This is supposed to be for the states, not for the federal government to figure out. I hope this Dixie man from Georgia raises hell like he should.

He's not good with the cyber.

The Judge is wise. And he's one of the few people in America who still speak absolute truth.

HI GUYS I'M NEW WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

When the truth comes out about this cunt it's going to be glorious. 8 years of not being allowed to criticise him because he's black. His little Marxist dictatorship ends soon.

Niggers and Jews

Checked. Kek confirms.

rip brian kemp he was always suicidal died from 8 gunshot wounds to the back of the head

what proof does he have?

Same here , a lot of citizens are just fed up , can't stand the blatant bullshit coming from both sides.