Will transgendered people ever be considered normal in America...

Will transgendered people ever be considered normal in America? By normal I mean being an openly trans elementary school teacher or athlete without any stigma whatsoever.
As of today, being trans is considered a mental illness by some people.

And if so, how long will it take? Gays have been fighting for equal rights for half a century and it's only recently that most of modern western society considers being gay as no big deal. How long will it take for trans people to be just normal members of society and not mentally deranged sexual deviants?
What laws need to change? Or what laws must be introduced to protect their rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-pediatricians-report-alarming-trend-of-more-preschoolers-identifyi?utm_content=buffer3348b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=lifesitenews+twitter&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>As of today, being trans is considered a mental illness by some people
Gender dysphoria is literally a mental illness

That's what they said about homosexuality for a hundred years and now it's more or less normal.
How long before it's normal for trans people is what im asking.

You don't need surgery to fit in your "homosexual" body.
You don't need hormones for life to fit in your "homosexual" body
"Homosexual" are still fertile.
>Why not saying gay as it is widley used nowdays?
Because it points out the stupidity of point.

That's different. Gay people truly are faggots but trannies are legitimately delusional.

I'll never fuck them that's for sure... even if Trudeau mandates it

fucking hit the nail on the head

No its a serious mental illness that needs to be eradicated. You are feeding the delusions of sick people.

If you asked me years ago my answer would be "When the technology exists to give them what they want" since that's kind of my personal stance. But when I come in contact with other trans people it's just weird. I feel like they're either doing this stuff because it's a fetish, or because they misunderstand being male or female. Now I feel like even if they were the people they physically wish they were they'd still go off the deep end about not getting the kind of attention they want. I wish these people could be who they want to be and prove me wrong, but the technology isn't there. Since it isn't they'll usually end up being broad shouldered, male pattern balding, man-faced, etc, "women" and there's this almost uncanny valley thing going on. Until they look "right" it'll never be normalized since it's obvious just at a glance, that something very wrong is going on there.

It is a mental illness.

Now that doesn't mean we have to kill trans people or anything, but we should have more options other than transitioning as means to deal with this huge issue that is being trans. Personally I am doing coping therapy and learning to accept that I was born male and will always be, and trying to be happy with the cards I've been dealt with. Transition isn't the solution for everyone neither is SRS.
I just wish for trans people to not be hated irrationally or discriminated against like a schizo or cripple is not discriminated against. I don't want special treatment, just to be treated nicely.

The issue is all muddled up by the fact that a lot of people who aren't realy trans are jumping on the nu-trans bandwagon propped up by the media and the left. They treat us like their pets, like we are their trophies of tolerance and virtue signalling. And in the end we trannies are the ones getting fucked by it, cue inevitable backlash by right wing/whatever people who will push back against trans people's rights to fight off the leftists, like in the US with the bathroom issues. It used to be that you could go to the bathroom you passed as, but now it's an issue no matter what you look like.

Please, just give us a break.

t. tranny

No its only going to get worse for their cause from now on...Its a mental illness not a lifestyle choice

Here's an idea stop calling yourself trannies intersex or whatever. if your born a male then your a male. a female then your a female.

Yes one day they will, around that time the vast majority of people will reject the idea of God and He will return and purge all the degenerates. :-)

But my mental issues are very real. Did you not read my post?

good attitude user

it's hard to treat you fuckers nice when mtfs shit up everything, even my niche fetishes. None of you are capable of understanding non-cuck straight guys don't want you, and will never fucking want you. you are repulsive to us, and nothing's gonna ever change that

>just to be treated nicely
Well if you faggots go around yelling "I IDENTIFY AS A FUCKING TRANS-β-BUTYLENE CHECK YOUR ISOMER PRIVILEGE SHITLORDS", then of course no one is going to treat you nicely. Like, dont even mention it if nobody is asking. I dont go around telling everyone that i am a violinist, why the fuck do you faggots think you can do just that and expect nice treatment? Nobody likes show-offs.

k now kindly fuck off freak

I actually have a real question, and I hope it doesn't come off as mean or rude. Do you work out? Like do you actively go to the gym and lift? I've seen/heard/found that people who participate in a /fit/ lifestyle after developing practices, ideas, or beliefs that tend to be LGTBBQ lose them or have a much less interest. Even with myself, I used to be into some pretty gay shit that I'm high key ashamed of, but within like weeks of seriously beginning to work out I lost complete interest in it.

I'm just wondering if this isn't the case for you if you have been working out regularly, but if you haven't do you think you would see some of the same results if you got into lifting?

Trannies and Tranny enablers are all mentally ill. A RL friend of mine swears it is scientific fact that Men who think they're women literally have a "female brain" in their skulls. I only found like one article on the net that sounds like it was written by a tumblrite dwarf planet trying to sound scientific.

If I go to a psychiatrist and tell him I want him to blind me, he'll prescribe me medication and therapy

If I tell them I want to chop my penis off, they'll set me up with some hormones and schedule a surgery.

Yeah, I understand perfectly why a straight man wouldn't wanna hook up and fuck with a "girl" with a dick. I think the trans people who expect straight men to want to have sex with them as they would a real girl are just delusional, but it's no secret that that is what they all wish. Personally I'd love to live in a time where scienece would be able to put my brain in an artificial female body and just act like I was never male to begin with, but it's not happening any time soon. The best next thing is to transition and be treated like a girl by others, including your loved one.

It's very hard, and not everyone can accept that a "girl" that wasn't born that way and that may or may not have a dick is just another person looking for love too.

And trust me nobody likes an ugly, man-in-drag looking honkey ass hon, other trannies included.

I'm trying to solve my life in a way that doesn't end in me commiting suicide on my 30s.

Here's the thing, normal actual trans people very rarely act that way, they want to be discrete about it, not shout it out. That's exactly what I talked about in my post, the nu-trans people who jump on the bandwagon as the new hip and cool gender binary bullshit. Do you think people who just want to be a girl and weren't born as one genuinely want to go around screaming "I'm trans give me privielges" and other similar shit?
These leftists pushing for bullshit gender identities and a removal of gender roles are my enemy as much as they are yours.
Do you think someone who wants to conform to the opposite gender defined roles wants to remove gender roles and identity? That goes against the whole concept of being trans.

My solution is to kill them all.

No trans no problem

Same applies to pedophile

Having an issue with a transgendered person is not the way to go. I don't blame an Alzheimer patient for having Alzheimers after all.

As long as they are undergoing treatment and are aware of their illness, I have no issue with them being part of the workforce.

Alright, fine. Take your meds, kid, I will allow you to live.

nope always degenerates, total abominations

I've done sport all my life and only very recently I quit serious sports to just instead do a bit of running and small workout to have an even girlier feature than I already have.

Sport never made me feel different from what I feel, but I don't know how other people might be.

My meds are antipsychotics to not be a tranny, so yeah better take them.

How about when you grow old? What then? Do you really want to be a old woman? I think most trans people don't actually want to be a woman. But they instead want to be a young pretty girl for their whole life, which is impossible.

sorry OP, it's considered a mental illness by us trannies as well :)
have this poem i wrote about transexuality

I dream, I dream, and in this dream
I dream of men, and it may seem
That I am gay, but don't be mean
I dream of making Earth man-clean

I'd find a fence, wire them up
Strap on a battery, and, yup
I'd watch them die, flesh turn to black
I'd watch them struggle, then watch them slack

I'd nail them up how Jesus was
But I'd be one-upping Jesus, because
An extra nail will find its way
Between their balls! And ouch, they'd say!

I'll find their wives and cuck them white
Let husband come home to a shocking sight
Then me and wife will make a stew
A man stew made of men like you

Cause I hate men! And I would pay
To see there come a judgement day
When I would become everyman's bane
And I would make them know true pain

I'm going to be an old man, but I don't think people be it trans or not ever think about growing old in a positive way. Nobody likes growing old, I think.

It's already hard accepting you'll get old and gross, imagine having to deal with that on top of being in the wrong body and feeling uncomfortable and disgusted with your own self at all times.

You're just another proxy for the left to try and push the overton window with, all who willingly go along with that do deserve to be discriminated against.
Also you're disgusting, there's something truly repulsive about trans people that isn't going to change. Children are frightened by you and most normal people are really uncomfortable being around you. If it's a mental illness then surgery isn't the option, it will never be the same and this is likely why the suicide rate post op is so high.

>I'll never fuck them that's for sure
you sure about that?

The issue I have with trans people is the ones I met were always absolutely horrible people. Like I was chatting up this white "girl" after having a few drinks but it was a tranny. When I decided to fuck off they made a huge scene about it. Now I know all women want to be dominated by my bbc but that does not make women, both real and trans entitled to my bbc. I decide who gets my bbc and who doesn't. Now the stupid ass forgot they weren't in America and we don't take kindly to tranny freaks here so "she" was kicked out of the bar and beaten up outside by 5 guys. Course when 'she" reported it to the police they kicked "her" out of the station and told her to go back to whatever shithole "she" crawled out of.

Vaginas are better.

Homosexuality actually fits all definitions of mental illness. The only reason it isn't considered one anymore is because the APA collectively decided to arbitrarily make an exception for it back in the 60s. You could argue that this is an inherent shortcoming in the definition of a mental illness we've been using for 50+ years, but the point still stands

Sure they are, even though you're a larper, I recommend you kill yourself. You'll never breed and your genes are weak. Biologically gas yourself.

I didn't mean to come off as so cruel there, and from what you're saying most people who actually have gender dysphoria and aren't tumblr bandwagoners don't like being used by the left as I described, so that's good.
I just think that slicing your body up so it resembles the female form slightly more doesn't make it a woman's body. Realising this after a long and expensive surgery procedure doesn't sound like a good time.

All estrogen will be destroyed

it's called body dismorphic disorder. it ranges from lunatics that convince themselves that severed limbs is a thing to aspire to weakened people (((our fault))) not happy with their sex or gender.

I'll let you know that children love me and that if I wasn't trans I would have probably gotten a job as a childrens caretaker or a teacher, but I decided against it because of the stigma.

>Larper
And why exactly am I one? Jesus christ why are you so mean, who hurt you? Did you get diddled by a tranny? This is probably why nobody likes you.

You were but it's ok, if you had actually read all I've written you'd have seen that I said very clearly that SRS isn't the right answer for everyone, and I personally am against it.
If you do hormones, you can go back. If you slice your dick up, not a chance.

>Vaginas are better.
what are you basing that against if you've never had boipucci?
if you're gonna bash something you should do it out of your own convictions and not ones rooted in paranoia and insecurity instilled by fascist fear mongers.

All trannies are puppets of Slaanesh.

The chaos God Enjoys destroying the natural order of gender.

But we will purge you and restore order.

FOR THE GRACE OF THE MIGHT OF OUR LORD
IN THE NAME OF HIS GLORY

>implying you can win vs dickgirl daemonettes

Submit, little puny guardsman.

kek. your post reminds me of pic related.

Sure, but from a medical point of view its easier to just let trans people live their life like they want than to "treat" them by insisting they go back to their old self.

Wot?

Normal people still feel this way about homosexuals, despite the propaganda.

At the end of the day the only real reason anyone cares is because of loss of fertility. Once medical science can create better genitals and enable some path to breeding, acceptance will skyrocket. Even moreso than gays since trans at least attempt to uphold traditional gender roles and are overall less degenerate. Most trannies would like to settle into a monogamous relationship and have a family if they could whereas gays just want to have drug fueled orgies forever. All the flamboyant pride parade stuff is mostly gays.

If transex stop being considered a mental illness does that mean you won't need to go a psychologist to change your sex?

>Will transgendered people ever be considered normal in America?

No because if the great satan ever goes full cuck it will no longer exist, it will be raped and pillaged, burned to the ground and renamed allahs toilet.

>Most trannies would like to settle into a monogamous relationship
hahahahahahahahaha no
this is a myth right up there with "trannies are hot girls with bro brains"

the majority of trannies (especially on Sup Forums) are transbian sluts who aren't interested in monogamous relationships, and much less so traditional ones. and half the monogamous ones are lesbians
trannies are degenerate sluts with high occurrence of mental illness, childhood abuse, and drug usage
also the trannies who -are- into guys usually aren't into guys who want them specifically because they're trannies

t. transbian

>Same applies to pedophile

> I want to kill 60% of the worlds population

>path to breeding
Yeah, I'm sure that'll happen.

>60% of the men and women in the world want to fuck prepubescent kiddies
no

Every trans person that I met that was "straight" (aka into men) wasn't a drug abusing, abused in childhood turbo mentally ill sluts, but all transbians are the complete opposite.

Really activates my almonds.

If only you knew how bad things really are

60% of people are faggots, all fags are pedos.

Transgender "people" are like 0.003% of the population, they get way more attention than they deserve.

>boipucci
it's a man's dirty asshole you fucking degenerate

Being a schizophrenic isnt considered normal.

No tits and no ass.
Seeing a problem.

>60% of people are faggots
wrong!
>all fags are pedos
I doubt that, but even so they're not 60% of the population

eh, i know plenty of slutty bisexual / straight transgirls
i'm trans so i hang out a fuckton of them
if they're trans and straight they may act more reserved with men, like how women do
transbians would just see you as 'bro material'

>trannies think a normal guy is going to date them

Why do trannies have such a huge dislike against their fans?

lol

lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-pediatricians-report-alarming-trend-of-more-preschoolers-identifyi?utm_content=buffer3348b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=lifesitenews+twitter&utm_campaign=buffer

>Openly transgender athlete
FtM transexuals are too weak, too short, and have too weak bones to compete with male athletes

MtF athletes like that black tranny in UFC are cracking real women's orbital sockets and giving them brain damage

So no

And you shouldn't want the mentally ill to teach your fucking children. In 20-50 years we'll look back at this dark age of psychology and put it where it belongs with lobotomies and shock therapy Quackery

Yes goyim.... look how pretty she is. Just take our drugs and you will look like her in no time......

because they don't want to be objectified as 'girls with dicks'
and transgenders get plenty of hookups among normal people. most go on dating sites, identify as cis, then reveal they're trans to guys who seem worth it

trans/trans is the purest form of love though

Are MtF post op the way to go?

Think about it. Men only really get along with other men. Women get along with no one because to them it's all about themselves. So a MtF would be loyal, wouldn't cheat, understands you just want guy time sometimes.

I'm trans too, I've had a couple of transbians or whatever hit on me for being cute.
It just feels weird.

I like manly men.

They don't like being fetishised, but they're delusional. Your only chance as a tranny is to find either a chaser or someone who's ok with you being a tranny and has a slight tranny fetish.
99.99999% of straight men don't want a tranny, even if the tranny is a 10/10 girl.

Thanks China

>will they ever be considered normal in america
No, and stopped reading there because really, it's the only important point and the point from which all points will follow.
I'm sure people have argued ITT how "gays are more or less accepted now" in America. I'd like those people to take a hard redpill and ask themselves whether America's acceptance is actually that, or if it is the false yet comforting flag of "tolerance."
You are too different from the herd.

he probably meant 60% of the adult male population. And he is correct.
little girls are precious and QT as fuck but no man in his right mind will ever admit it outright because it's taboo and career/social suicide.
closer to 80% btw.

Oh, it will. Artificial wombs, lab-grown testicles and uteri, transplants, turning skin cells into sperm and eggs. All this stuff is in development and it will continue to be developed because it benefits normal heterosexual sterile people equally as much so there's a market. You know there's nothing more heartbreaking to normies than the hetero couple that's been married for 15 years and can't conceive because the wife had endometriosis or the husband had low sperm count. It's a field with tons of energy behind it, trans people will reap the benefits tangentially.

Also what the hell is up with this month's Nat Geo magazine? An entire special edition dedicated to trannies and other gender issues. How the fuck is a 9 year ready to make life changing decisions.

oh, my bad
well, i guess straight transgirls wouldn't want to hit on you?
i thought i liked manly man but that attraction flew off to the wind

it's risky, usually they start kids on blockers so it's not too late if they change their minds
but a lot of trannies felt -like girls- as kids

>literally lab creating humans but that will help up tangentially guys

looking for that lil qt on the left is what lead me to making this thread actually.
her name is Avery Jackson. she didn't have an instagram tho. ;_;

the girls in your image are almost certainly capable of having children, therefore it is not paedophilia
Again, 60% of the population (even if just the men) are not attracted to prepubescent girls

Those puberty blockers have to fuck with your mind.

Transgirls that are transbians would, the ones that are straight not so much. I always liked manly men, also I'm not so sure about children knowng they're trans before they're 14 years old, no true trans person I know of felt that way before aged around 14 which is the age at which you start to gain any self consciousness and understanding of your own sexuality, coincidentially also the age at which I figured out I was trans.

'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD to varying degrees of success. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Body Integrity Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are 2 patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.

That's why it's all so ridiculous.

The problem is mostly tgat you are deceiving someone if you date a non-trans and they find out you were once their gender too. That's like dating someone of your own gender and hiding like the other gender and have sex while you were tge same gender to force gay sex is sneaky

It would be funny if it wasn't reality

yeah doing molech bull sign (checked)

having butterfly on tshirt (checked)

Just another pizza-like project

What's so wrong about being objectified?

>plenty of hookup with normal people

But 90%+ of trannies are clearly men.

Can't wait for the day that trans surgeries look so real... then they whip out a dick and expect you to accept it. Makes me sick.

If you have any kind of decency and hoestity as a person you'll tell the person you're dating that you're trans before leading to sex. I know I would, but I can't vouch for the rest of the trans "community".

>Again, 60% of the population (even if just the men) are not attracted to prepubescent girls
Again, you're wrong.
Lets say 90% of grown men will be attracted to the girls in that pic. Maybe 10% will admit it because of the way society views it as wrong. Because we all know a still 17 year old is a child! (muh children arguement)

out of those 90% that would bang a teenager, more than half bang them as preteens, they just would never admit it. not even as a joke.
There is literally nothing wrong with knowing little girls are cute. it's society that's fucked and indoctrinated.

>more than half bang them
*would* bang them

No, faggotry is also a mental illness, and it isn't more or less normal. The Supreme Court had to sidestep the will of the people to pass the fag marriage thing.

The demographics do not favor queers here and they definitely don't favor trannies. White conservatives will pretty soon be the only whites left. Latinos and Blacks do not give a shit about gays or their "rights."

The same is true in Europe as well. The Muslims have already begun to cause conflict there over faggots, and it will only get worse.

Essentially societies that tolerate this sort of degenerate behavior are all failing societies. They will either stop it, or collapse and be replaced by societies that stop it for them.

Need to fix that balding problem.

No. this will never be seen as normal. Because trans people are mentally ill.

This does not mean they are horrible or deserve punishment or death or anything. But they are sick and need help.

You wouldn't let an anerexic starve themselves. You shouldn't let trans cut up their bodies.

half of 90 is 45 not 60
and either way I don't believe you, there is no evolutionary reason for men to be attracted to girls who can't reproduce, stop trying to justify your fucked up sexual proclivities by making them sound more common than they are
Yes, almost all men would have sex with a 17 year old, no almost none would with an 8 year old
fuck off

I think that best thing we can do about trans is to ignore them, this way we can cut off their power source and that is attention, without attention these mentally ill individuals will commit suicide.

i was fapping to porn since i was 8 or 9 lol
daydreamed of being bridget when i was 11 or 12
i was conscious of my own sexuality long before 14, lmao

i know several transgirls who were aware of wanting to be female at a very young age and tried to crossdress as kids

possibly, but it's better to take the risk than risk having him have to go all the way through puberty

not really
that's because you can't tell they're trans unless they don't pass
most early transitioners (25 or earlier) look like women

Beings trans is considered a mental illness by some people like doctors for example

why has /lgbt/ leaked over to this board

jazz was trans before puberty and he still looks like a dude

feel free to ignore me
tranny support groups are infinitely more satisfying than talking to cis guys