"WE WUZ" GENERAL

Empire thread. You can post itt only if your country has ever been a recognized Empire.

Kingdoms and lesser countries plz stay out.

We only want the greatest in history, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age_of_medieval_Bulgarian_culture
youtube.com/watch?v=l82t_nrbhD4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bulgarian_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WUZ
>implying we aren't still an empire

>Antarctic

Nope.

the romans knew the movement of the stars before the telescope was invented and used a calendar that was synced with the sun . what did the Bulgarian empire know ?

WE WUZ EMPIREZ

>somehow manage to conquer 3 vilayet-size land
>cant even hold those lands for 100 years
>WE
>WUZ
>EMPAYAH AND SHIEET

Negros are more intelligent than Balkan niggers

Step aside, minnows. None can compare with the superior Anglo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age_of_medieval_Bulgarian_culture

Stone cities housing hundreds fo thousands with sewage and running water when the western people lived in village sand the Brits lived in holes in the ground, literally.

The most modern cities and castles of the time.

Works of art, literature, paintings, sculptures, Christian art and lit, etc. that are unique and monumental to this day.

It's called the Golden Age for a reason.

Current empire itt

Last time I checked there was no "Empire" in "USA", correct me if I am wrong.

It's in the name actually

You're all living in it.

Post the version with PNG added you cunt. Also add new zealand and all the pacific island. We used to own them.

I understand the allusion, but until Trump announces the United Empire of America you are not applicable.

>Messing with our penguins down there.

Prepare your anus ya cunt.

>Bulgarian manlets and their ridiculous "empire"

Actually was Empire, gratz

Roach plz, you are not even a t*rk. The Seljuk hordes got diluted with all the slaves form Europe and Africa. You are a mutt now, kek.

Mighty pacific empire reporting

>the delusions of inferior subhumans, the thread

Bulgarian, Frankish and Byzantium were the top 3 Empire at that time. Only one survives to this day :^)

I grant you Empire status tho, it is known. French Empire was stronk.

Race of conquerors

I am looking for Greek Empire in history books, but I fail to see one.

Stay jelly.

Rightful participant in the thread.

>Gold Coast

kek

So far we have the following Empires

Bulgarian
Egyptian
Roach
French
Spanish

Rule, Brittania

>Classical Ages
Athenian Empire
Macedonian Empire
>Hellinistic Period
Celeucid Dynasty
Antigonid Dynasty
Ptolemaic Dynasty
Greco-Bactrian Kingdom
Indo-Greek Kingdom
>Middle Ages
Byzantine Empire

I know this is bait but god damn you are weak.

>thinking an empire is defined as one cause it just has the word in its name
Lol.

Thank you Boris.Bulgaria is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=l82t_nrbhD4

>Sp*niards trying to claim Portuguese accomplishments
>again

Superpower>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(times infinity)>>>>>>empire

>Athenian Empire

Doesn't say Greek

>Macedonian Empire

Macedonians were not Greek. Evidenced by the biggest Greek historians and Macedonians themselves who says it multiple times in history. They did not participate as Greek in the Olypmic games either.

>Celeucid Dynasty

Doesn't say Greek or Empire

>Antigonid Dynasty

>Ptolemaic Dynasty

>Greco-Bactrian Kingdom

Literally says fucking Kingdom in its name not an Empire.

>Indo-Greek Kingdom

Literally says fucking Kingdom in its name not an Empire.

>Byzantine Empire

The Western ROMAN Empire you mean? Show me when Greece conquered Rome lel. You were one of the many subjugated nations that rose to high administrative ranks due to higher literacy.

GREEK PROPAGANDA BTFO

Greatest empire coming through. KING OF THE NORTH

>The Western ROMAN Empire you mean? Show me when Greece conquered Rome lel. You were one of the many subjugated nations that rose to high administrative ranks due to higher literacy.

>GREEK PROPAGANDA BTFO

"Graecia capta ferum victorem cepit"

kek

double kek

My Magyar brother you are not Hun,

>Macedonians were not Greek
stopped reading right there

Fun fact: people were kind of oblivious back then and because of its size many people believed that the Swedish Empire had the same population as France causing people to fear the Swedes more than necessary.

Yes, yes, nice meme for the tourists. I don;t mine you stealing western sheckles with tall tales, but you are among educated people here.

The father of Greek history says so himself. Read your own historians.

Macedonians were a different tribe.

>Brits lived in holes in the ground
This is literally WE WUZ tier bullshit.

Fearing the swedes was a wise move

>Bulgarian Empire

>Nice meme for the tourists.
Sorry lad, the Romans said that, not the Greeks.

>Celeucid
>Macedonian
>Antigonid
>Ptolemaic
>Greco-Bactrian
>Indo-Greek
>Byzantine

They spoke greek,they wrote greek,they looked like greeks,they believed in greek gods.So yes they were greek salty gypsie

Where all my monarquists at?!

>The father of Greek history says so himself. Read your own historians.

Do you even know that the teacher of Alexander was Aristotle?

We Do not have American soldiers in The Netherlands anymore.

Claim protuguese accomplishments? We are the ones who build the ships and fight the unknow. Oure empire was know for being the "Favourite race of God" and our army powerfull, a power even recognice by the birtish empire.

And we gave to Portugal some territories to administrate. Spain and Portugal were allies for centuries.

btw your image its 100% accurate, the marxist left its just making our society and country in ruins, they tell us to feel shame for our history...

You're still not greatest ally though. Based Portugal is based.

>They spoke greek,they wrote greek,they looked like greeks,they believed in greek gods.So yes they were greek salty gypsie

You speak English, you write in English right now, you watch American TV shows and movies, you wear jeans.

Does that make you a Brit or an American?

Stay mad you rapebaby with chip on its shoulder. This is not your propaganda filled school safe space.

I speak Greek
I wrote Greek
I look like a Greek
I have greek DNA

Stay salty and triggered turk rapebaby shitskin

>And we gave to Portugal some territories to administrate. Spain and Portugal were allies for centuries.
You're also omitting, rather conveniently, the countless occasions on which the Castilians and later Spaniards attempted to forcibly annex Portugal. Furthermore, and more importantly, you are omitting the fact that the Iberian Union was not welcomed by the Portuguese and ended with a war which you lost and which resulted in a restoration of Portuguese sovereignty.

The things you have listed are all well and good but it was the Portuguese who made their own discoveries and I find it incredibly dishonest and annoying that Spaniards would attempt to parcel in those accomplishments which they had absolutely no hand in into their own imperial history on the basis that the Portuguese were reluctantly forced into a union for a grand total of 60 years.

>'Favorite Race of God'
Said no Catholic nation ever. Btw Portugal invented the naval tech that launched Western colonialism in the first place, so btfo.

t. A leaf with Portuguese blood.

>call itself empire
>head of state is called "king" or "queen"

??????

This is one of the many battles you lost against the Portuguese even though you had numerical advantage.

> Heróis do mar, nobre povo,
> Nação valente, imortal,
> Levantai hoje de novo
> O esplendor de Portugal!

not so big, short-lived, but it was cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Empire

posting in garbage Sup Forums larping thread

>Implying Greater Argentina is not an Empire

WE

WUZ

silly tatar
Empire (Imperium) is only one
You can try to move it (translate it) to a different center, but there cannot be more than one Empire at a time
One God, One Caesar

This is why Byzantines never recognized anyone alse as an Empire, not Franks not HRE not Bulgars, not Serbs

This is why Ivan IV said that Moscow is the Third Rome

LECHITES

>implying that every roman ruler was NOT a serb
kys american faggot
WE WUZ DERETIĆ

>falklands
Not your clay, m8.

Excluding Argentina itself, probably the most worthless group of imperial territories ever.

I bet a town with 50k people in argentina generates more wealth than all of those overseas territories combined.

Also, falklands aren't yours.

>tfw romans are to scared of you they develop new weapons and armors

>have four times larger army and fucking mortars
>lose
did you even try?

Thats a lot of ice

>Post picture disproving that America is an empire.
>Ha BTFO!
Unless you're arguing that the president is a single supreme authority (surprise surprise, they're not), the US is not an empire, but a republic.

Argentinas millitary is in such a sad state that your entire armed forces would struggle to defeat the current garrison on the falklands, let alone the reinforcements the UK will send.

So good luck with your empire of ice.

This image makes me really happy
Thanks oldest ally

>This is why Byzantines never recognized anyone alse as an Empire, not Franks not HRE not Bulgars, not Serbs

Truly ;^)

>During the late 9th and early 10th centuries, Simeon I achieved a string of victories over the Byzantines. Thereafter, he was recognized with the title of Emperor, and proceeded to expand the state to its greatest extent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Bulgarian_Empire

Also just for kicks

>After the adoption of Christianity, Bulgaria became the cultural center of Slavic Europe. Its leading cultural position was further consolidated with the invention of the Glagolitic and Early Cyrillic alphabets shortly after in the capital Preslav, and literature produced in Old Bulgarian soon began spreading north. Old Bulgarian became the lingua franca of much of Eastern Europe

Portugal pls :c i thought we wuz allies

>The oldest calendar in the word belongs to the Bulgars , one of the tribes ‘ people who created the country in the east Europe –Bulgaria. The bulgars’ calendar is proclaimed from UNESCO as the most accurate in the world with its almost inconceivable precisions . The scholars are on the opinion that this calendar was created in 2350 BC,but some of them adhere to the opinion that the accurate year might be 5505 BC, which if it is true , should reveal the possibility of the Bulgarian calendar to be a root stock of the Chinese’s calendar.

>Race of conquerors
More like race of rapists. You're the reason Latin America is what it is, you created the goddamn Mestizos. You could've introduced a disease like the Anglos did and gotten rid of 90% of your Indians, but noooo you just had to fuck them all instead.

HIbernia will rise again

The KDR of the English Longbowman is unbeatable so those 100 guys probably killed at least 1,000 of the enemy alone.

We have your back and you have ours.

HRR > Byzantine