WTF I love Islam now

Why aren't you Muslim yet Sup Forums?

Since most of you are dumb enough to be religious, why don't you become Muslim? Clearly, this is the best possible religion for you Sup Forums.

ISLAM

>Allows pedophilia

Many of you are weabos, basement dwellers and pedos. What are you waiting for?

>Treats women like subhumans

Don't you all agree that women are not equal and that women are below men, subhumans supposed to be oppressed, abused and humiliated? Seriously, you hate women, so why not? In Islam, women are kept in their place as breeders.

>Homosexuals

You hate faggots, don't you? Muslims not only hate them, they fucking stone them.

>Rape is allowed

According to the Quran a woman cannot say no to a man.

>Alcohol is forbidden

Aren't you faggots all pro DUDE WEED LMAO and fucking hate alcohol and consider it degenerate?

>Loans and interests

Loans and interests are forbidden in Islam. Don't you hate the Jewish bankers Sup Forums?

>Pro-slavery

Islam is very pro-slavery. That is, pro-slavery until the slave converts. Don't you want to own slaves Sup Forums?

I could go on for days, but I don't want this to turn into a blog post.

The point is, Islam is absolutely perfect for Sup Forums. This religion has absolutely everything that you might need and more.

>Even your Fuhrer fucking loved Islam and Muslims.

What's with the cognitive dissonance? Why aren't you Muslim yet, Sup Forums?

Fucking convert.

Pic related is SS Handschar Division, a white Bosnian Muslim Nazi division.

You will praise MOLOCH.

We're sending you, and all your blood crazed desert god worshippers to the fucking oven on the Day of the Bull.

You think we forgot what you did to the ancient temple of Baal-MOLOCH in Palmyra? You're finished - you fuck.

I even agree with Kek on this one - FUCK ISLAM.

You are trying way too hard.

isnt islam a religion for 12 year old moslem grills

> Papue New Guinea

Side status: obliterated

Go back to plebbit you faggot.

How does wi fi even work in the jungle?

>A Bosnian loving Islam
Shocked desu.

>>

>A right winger not loving Islam

Contradicting

бocняк eбaный, пoшёл нaхyй. никтo здecь твoю ceктy нe пpинимaeт кaк coюзникoв или дocтoйных yвaжeния. хyдшaя из peлигий

>bosnian
>white

Yes. White because I am not a Turkish rape child, unlike you, hairy black-haired manlet.

What is it that you don't understand?

actually, my mom's croatian and i'm a blonde boy.

Well OK, at least half of you is alright.

also, serbs are not manlets, they're literally the third tallest nation in the world.

Turks=manlets

Serbs=Turks

Serbs=manlets

I2 haplogroup next best master race! My Nordic brothers. Come home!

Because there's no women in heaven.

According to the Prophet Mohammed, more than 99 out of 100 men will go to Paradise, because that's how much the Creator loves his bestest creation, human (Human = men in Koran). The Prophet tells us that even pagans, jews, and the unbelievers will go to Paradise. Only a very rare few will be denied. That's why it is so important to bring glory to the Creator and be the best you can be at following and pleasing him, because that is going to determine your standing in Paradise.

The Prophet also tells us that women, a monkey like create the Creator selected and rose up and made smart enough to carry and brood and feed humans until they were grown enough to leave their care and live with their fathers, are doomed to Hell for being ungrateful bitches that complain. That's right, any complaint, just 1 complaint, is unforgivable by the Creator and bars women from Paradise.

He also tells us that Hell is Hell because its stuff full of women, and they are out of control there, making everyone suffer for it, because there are not enough humans (men) to control them.

TLDR: Islam teaches Paradise is a sausage fest, with men running around having fun, partying, and loving each other.

Muhammed was a degenerate pedophile and a savage murderer. Islam's only purpose is to lobotomize people and create totalitarian societies, incapable of developing themselves. Nobody likes your garbage religion, kys bosniak pig

Exactly.

Thanks for proving my point. So why doesn't Sup Forums like Islam?

You people = mohammed

I'm not a muslim btw and OP in case you're wondering.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Bosnians are humans

>sudden surge in christian faith
>pro Islam/jew and anti-christian threads for weeks

Кaкиe мы ocoбeнныe чтo пo-pyccки шпapим