Easiest way to catch /lefty/mod

Have you been banned?
Currently, the most effective way to show a mod colluding against Sup Forums is through the ban appeals.

In 2-3 days you should have the option to appeal your ban. Remember to show that you got banned by the /leftypol/ mod

The last one got deleted but not banned to avoid ban log.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cernovich/status/790021611294298112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that a tactical water bottle?

this is sad

I was banned for posting this image with no text. I didn't bother to appeal, but wtf right?

it's in here

>We wuz giants
>banned
What board is this?

Fuck you leftymod, this is current year and we will get our /board/ back you smelly nigger

You make it sound like a horror film.

Just repeal the bans and that's it. The mods will take notice that one board mod is fucking shit up.

this, it's spooky

The moral guidelines of posting under leftist rule are pretty god damn stupid and inconsistent.

It's all just varying degrees of SJW determined by completely arbitrary boundaries.

bump

CTR bought mods, they paid well.

Mike Cernovitch made a multi-million dollar offer to buy Sup Forums when Hiro was bitching about the cost. This is what happened.

twitter.com/cernovich/status/790021611294298112

Flee to 8ch you fucking fools.

There's a psy ops on your mind. STAY WOKE

Whilst board culture used to rule bans, the new mods and janitors can use the sitewide rules to get anyone off.

For instance you can get banned for typing "nigger" on Sup Forums as racism is not allowed outside Sup Forums

You can be banned for announcing report but not if you say "That type of post is reportable"

You can not be banned if you say "mods are doing a great job but should overlook this issue" compared to "mods should look into this issue"

On Sup Forums some mods are create waifu threads of their favorite actresses, if you post an unflattering image of their actress you will get a ban with the reason "Posting images with no context", however if you type "Nice Emma Watson thread OP, what to do you think about this image?" you cannot be banned.

Why? Because ban logs and ban appeals, the mods try to get people banned by applying sitewide rules on boards with specific rules, you can bypass them if you point out how weird it would be to use the sitewide rule on that certain post as they fear of getting booted off when the appeals are reviewed

Money has stopped pouring into CTR, contracts expire dec. Hillary lost.

CTR equivalent in Poland, KOD, just got new paycheck
((((they)))) switched area of operations

>Currently, the most effective way to show a mod colluding against Sup Forums is through the ban appeals.
So what exactly do you do in this kind of situation? Short ban means no appeals. Sounds like they'd be most likely to short ban.

I'm a mod on 4*0chan. I know that chan has always been lefty leaning, but I'm not, and I'd be willing to play the long game and use my past chan modding experience to apply for a janitor position next time they come around. An infiltration to out the infiltrators. I can play nice on IRC allllllll day.

Here's what happens:
>Guy already sent out longer bans
>Those will get appealed in 1-2 days
>Guy handling ban appeals will check on this mod
>See dozens of 3 days bans recently to avoid ban appeals
>Booted

I got a day ban for literally nothing, there is absolutely a CTR mod or something.

Doesn't matter, if they paid millions for mods. Those mods are still her.

Yea I got ban 3 days for calling some faggot a faggot on gif.

The thing is if you leave it to algorithm or human to manage site rules both are flawed. One breaks down and starts to look at it subjectively while other is too objective all the time.

It's our board now buckos

Good work, Satan.

Thanks

nigger.