American men

>american men

>Implying that cucks are men

Sounds like the dream, lay around and enjoy the NEET life as you cuck your wife.

pathetic

Now she can start cheating guilt-free

>then the sex stops.

She's gonna leave him.

That would be the best for him. Ever head of alimony?

Upper class wage slave here.

I would love to cook and clean all day if it changed nothing about my living standards. I would probably do somthing challenging like write a book or somthing.

Do they have kids at least?
Why arent they both working?
Now he can stay home and dude weed lmao and fuck the neighbor womens

This, it's not like most of Sup Forums already lives the way stay at home husbands/dads do or anything...

That doesn't say that they're American, faggot.

>not have to go to work
>just sit at home playing vidya all day

I'm really not seeing the problem?

>dont have to work
get to garden/cook/play games all day
whats the problem here? maybe she'll finally realize men get the raw end of the deal

>not alpha enough to make his wife provide for him

Househusbands have very high divorce rate.

Reminder the Greatest Philosopher Of All Time Stefan Molynoux is a stay at home dad.

These hoes will divorcing you no matter what you do

He deserves it for putting his financial security in the hands of a woman

This. Spend an hour a day cooking shit and sharpening up the garden, then play games or spend your wifes money and bang the housekeeper.

damn i might have to turn gay if i find a guy who will make money and let be b a neet forever

I'm also a househusband. That's easy life dude. She gets all the responsibilities and shit, she pays everything, I get to watch my kid, make dinner from time to time, clean the house and that's it. Rest of the time, I play videogames.

She's gonna fuck her co workers or some random nigger.

>burgers
When will they learn?

the stayathome dad life is great, i do it all the time except minus the wife and kids and responsibilities

Sounds like a dream. Im happy for you.

This, you just have to actually do something with your time. She's a woman so no matter how much money she brings in she will still be looking for more or at least social credit.
It almost doesn't matter how much she makes if for instance her husband is a successful painter, because that will elevate her social status.
At the end of the day you still have to baby her, be the man and provide something for her to credit you with.
She's not going to stop being a woman, she still needs her man to keep her in line, you let that shit slide just because she is an engineer, you are going to have problems

So many fucking cucks and numale /r9k/ virgin spergs ITT

Absolutely disgusting

>giving a woman the power to control everything in your life, including your housing, transportation and financial/personal needs.

I give my wife a weekly spending allowance..

Maybe you should make your wife pay the debts.

Kill yourself virgin loser Sup Forums supports traditional family roles

Go masturbate yout micro dick to chinese cartoons trash

If Sup Forums could have a relationship like this and ensure they kept their masculinity intact and made their women still feel like wives, they would go for this in a heartbeat.

Don't even deny it.

But I admit there are risks of your woman losing respect for you and thence losing her passion and attraction.

You just gotta maintain frame, and as others ITT have said, you have to do something besides home economics to not look like a crypto-NEET.

My girlfriend is in her third year of law school whilst I'm working full-time to support us. You can bet your ass I'll be working less once she's graduated.

The religius retards autistic screaming. Never change low iq nutjob.

>Pimpin hoes isn't American

Give the man a medal.
He has a child to raise and it sounds like some active hobbies.
So long as he's not playing video games and jerking off all day, he's cool.
He put his work in getting somebody else to work for him.

It's not like it's his fucking mom.

>and ensure they kept their masculinity intact
I too wish I could have my cake and eat it

>ensure they kept their masculinity intact and made their women still feel like wives

But you can't.
Moreover, your role as a househusband will be used against you in every argument, and you will have to concede because now a tantrum from your wife no longer means a couple days of days without getting your dick wet, it means a couple of days on a friend's couch or worse. And if you're counting on collecting the same benefits of a divorced woman when she inevitably dumps your ass for a self-reliant working man, you're going to be surprised to find that divorce court isn't as favorable of generous to men as it is to women.

You can't reckon on the strength or generosity of anybody but yourself. A man should always provide for himself.

>My husband is stoked

Yeah, because he's thinking about all the pussy he can get while she's at work.

The only thing that comfort me is that the cucks on this thread will never procreate.

>You can bet your ass I'll be working less once she's graduated.

Because you won't a gf to support anymore you retard.

How old are you?
Do you live in house?

Are you aware how much all this takes?

>This.

His role as househusband will become a weakness and a constant blemish on his masculinity. He'd have to put in twice as much work, just to come off as half the man. As well, the bitch will quickly forget about any and all commitment to her man, while she's choking on engineer dick at the office. She'll take the favor of free schooling and hop on a different dick, another new sugar daddy.

No woman actually wants to work and support the whole family. The chick in OP's story is subbing that she's happy to be free from her cuck of a fiance. No other reason she would broadcast this, understanding that she's single-handedly taking her guy's balls with this admission.

This is unfortunately true. This situation will provide infinite rationalization-hamster food.

No she isn't.
She is gonna cuck him though, a lot, it's guaranteed.

>paying for her to go to school
Haven't you seen that plebbit story that gets circulated here? Some guy paid his wife through school by working a backbreaking manual labor job with the expectation that when she was done it would be his turn to go to school. The wife refused because she wanted to buy a house instead. Gave her hubby the ultimatum of divorce or ruining his health. You're making a huge mistake unless your job is really lucrative and easy on your body.

>implying he wouldn't go on Tinder dates when she's away

Give us a fucking break, Poland. Gardening and cooking is not difficult. That's shit I did when I was fourteen, and I did it between going to school, playing with friends, doing my homework and going to bed. I grew vegetables as a hobby. I did this dishes and my own laundry, too.
Fuck off with your "being a housewife is the hardest job in the world" garbage. This farmer doesn't want to hear it.

This. Maybe not this specific ho, but if it'd meant to be it will be, whether or not the guy is a neet or makes high 6 figures.

"I work so hard, I deserve to _____"

Doesn't matter what's in the blank, she's gonna say this. Could be use crystal meth or suck alpha cocks.

Ding Ding Ding. She doesn't need him anymore and will leave him within a year. Someone ask her for an update in a few months

You're living the dream (if the kid is yours )

Witnessed

Christcucks BTFO!