HuffPo Writer Victim Blaming German Women

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4TIGFHo2C
youtube.com/watch?v=vBLERU5YlgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutley halal

It's only a matter time until libshits can no longer support both feminism and islam.

S-sorry h-heh

>"I wanted to say different"
can not even speak german
absolutley halal. totally progressive

Where are the feminist?

Get those fucking tits out of here.

You're overexciting the innocent Muslims.

They will never accept reality. They will continue to pull more and more ridiculous lies out of their asses until they're explaining how burqas are progressive and liberating for women.

Then all of the lefty women will be stoned to death and the right-wing women will join us in the revolt. Then we will breed generations of strong, principled, right-wing humans.

women shouldnt be walking alone at night though

Sounds to me like he should lose his job.

Let's tattle on this ass hole, Shaun "Talcum X" King style.

Where does Sup Forums stand on "victim blaming"? I think it's bullshit designed to liberate people of their responsibility.

I don't see the ideas that
>no one has the right to violate your rights
>you are responsible for keeping yourself safe
as incompatible or contradictory.

It's a bit of both, the world is not black and white.
No one has the right to attack you, but as the world is not perfect, if you know that it's not safe to go out alone at night then you are dumb for still doing it.

Of course the dindu is 100% wrong for attacking you, but that fact will not unrape you.

Too busy screaming at betas for saying hello to them in a bar.

>until they're explaining how burqas are progressive and liberating for women.

they already do that

But if you give kids a real primer on how to avoid rape, like John Derbyshire did in his article:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4TIGFHo2C

About how you have to watch your back when you're around large groups of African Americans , in particular around young African American men, then you're a FUCKING RACIST HOLY SHIT I'M LITERALLY SHAKING SENPAI

Gad Saad (based Jewish neuroscientist and marketing professor) discusses this phenomenon in one of his podcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBLERU5YlgY

I'm sure German feminists are furious and have denounced those tweets.

*lels internally*

More likely that they denounced the patriarchy, and white heterosexual bioDeutschers for being dicks to all the poor rapefugees. Rapefugees lack agency of course, and are guided to ficki ficki by structural causes like the existence of Israel, late-stage capitalism, and U.S. imperialism.

"i would different forumulate."

how is he even a writer?

Maybe its because of the charachter limit but still it could be writen better.

Positive discrimination is the only reason why he can make any money writing his garbage.

The march of the Left will only usher in the rise of the Right that much faster. It is strange, it's almost as if women are pulling this shit to see who will come out on top, and who it is worthy with to procreate.