Today's the day for Drumpf to get BTFO

Today's the day for Drumpf to get BTFO.

MADAME PRESIDENT

>beanz

Does anyone know at what time we will know any results?

#ImwithHer
#SolovingthoseClintons

Why are conservatives now best buddies with commies? What universe is this?

Dumpfcuxx BTFO

MR. PRESIDENT

Faggot Hillary voters think they can fuck with the real man

>Guys there's no way he'll win the election. CNN told me so!
>Guys, there's no way the electoral college will vote for him! HuffPo told me so!
>Guys, there's no way Congress will approve of the electoral vote! Salon told me so!

Keep posting, CTR. I'm not tired of winning yet.

Here we go again..

I remember the pre-election day shilling.

Sage

give it to me straight Sup Forums, does he actually have any chance? Huff Po says 98% Hillary confirmed.

Why have electors if they are just going to parrot the popular vote?

ASSANGE IS KILL

HE WILL NEVER BE SEEN ALIVE BY THAT EMBASSY WINDOW EVER AGAIN.

PRESS F

Just gave interview on hannity radio show.

Ffw All Hilldawgs have to deal with losing again because they believed CNN and the CIA (((PSY-OP))). Mfw entire army battalion ready to mow liberal rioters down in the streets and defend Trump. Mfw entire army ready to defend Trump. Mfw entire police force across America that hasn't had "diversity" training is ready.

Mfw shitlibs BTFO a final time.

Get out there amd riot Hilldogs. I want a chance to put some of you down myself after mart law is called.

How much do you masochistic fucks love losing?

#NotMyPresident

Our number priority is making sure Trump is a one term president. Or less.

Cant wait for all the Butthurt after the is elected by the electors.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I'm sure Trump has this in his pockets, but does anyone know if we get the confirmation in next 5-6 hours when I'm still up? I might lose my sleep if I don't know before that, I'm still kinda nervous.

it might take several days until we know

Always the same shills still to this day posting the same old stale shit tier artificial memes.