youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do jews work?

Motherfuckin miracles

omg wtf

>a disproportionate amount of white people own the world's wealth
>FUCKING RACIST SMASH THE PATRIARCHY

>a disproportionate amount of jewish people own the world's wealth
>what does it matter are you a bigot or something jeez don't bring that up you're a crazy conspiracy theorist!

It just made me laugh really hard to read that comment from stopher. It's incredibly funny.

It's a mere coincidence that 100% of the banks happen to run by Jews. I mean so what if 70% of people who run banks happen to come from a Jewish background. A lot of people who work in finance come from New York so of course there are going to be a lot of Jews heading 40% of the banks.

he's right, you're missing the point. plenty of jews on the other side not because they're jewish but because everyone is minding their own interests. saying it's because they're jews is retarded. also this user said it well >a disproportionate amount of jewish people own the world's wealth
IT'S DA JOOS DA JOOS
>a disproportionate amount of white men own the world's wealth
IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE OR GENDER IT'S ABOUT SKILL, WE WORKED FOR THIS, YOU'RE A MAN HATER, YOU'RE RACIST AGAINST WHITES REEEEEE

I was laughimg about the comment that "it doesn't matter who handles your money"

I can't find good data on bank owners but the biggest ones are Rothschild and Rockefeller

>saying it's because they're jews is retarded
Someone hasn't read The Culture of Critique.

It's much more complicated than you're presenting it as.

Jidf.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism
>Jewish Bolshevism, also known as Judeo-Bolshevism, is an antisemitic and anti-communist canard which alleges that the Jews were at the origin of the Russian Revolution and held the primary power among Bolsheviks.

timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
>“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.

Juggalos are the most brutal of all paid Jewish strongmen.

DO NOT ENGAGE.

Bump

>Ignoring the question to damage control immediately
Holy shit lol

>the Internet has been around for 7 years

I bet you think the Jews did this too eh?

What I have come to notice is that when /pol refers to ((('DA JOOS'))) its generally not discrimination against all of jewish people, rather the set of elite who have through clever maneuvering gained more power than any country, who happen to be jewish. We refer to (((them))) because of the monumental influence that they have on everything in the western world and how they shape history.

I just commented on the comment, not on the question

Start the oven.

Woop, woop!

>who happen to be jewish
It is more than a coincidence.

Check out this gem I found on his profile

>a disproportionate amount of jewish people own the world's wealth

Saying this can land you in jail in some countries.

>a disproportionate amount of white men own the world's wealth

Saying this can land you in jail in 0 countries.

>those comments
JIDF is obvious as fuck outside of Sup Forums. Here, they have to be way more subtle.

Check'd

>Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as a collective—especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.

That is part of the definition used in this bill which passed the Senate unanimously.
Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2016
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/text

The definition it uses is here.
state.gov/j/drl/rls/fs/2010/122352.htm

Fucking smelly animals, it's like they WANT to be hated.

What kind of dumbass can't write a haiku?

>go to Wikipedia
>anything even remotely critical of the Jews is tagged as a 'canard' or 'anti-Semitic conspiracy theory'
>even true events

I think this guy was deliberately trolling, but I dunno if he got paid for this hilarious shitposting

20 million? Still 6 million is worse, kek

>muh 6 gorillion

official claims are roughly 3 million in the gas chambers and 3 more million elsewhere

it is illegal to investigate the official claims in like 20+ nations

the official narrative gets even more suspicious when you take into account that the number 6 million has been mentioned several times before 1940

the jews are entirely consistent with the elder protocols of zion

There are good reasons they've been deported and sanctioned from a plethora of nations throughout history.

Read about the red terror if you haven't. They executed, tortured, and generally brutalized the people of the Russia.

The commies in Spain did the same thing as well. They particularly hated the clergy (a theme in Russia as well) and slaughtered 7000 priests, nuns, etc.

>the number 6 million has been mentioned several times before 1940

this. it is just a coincidence that jews own finance, law, and media. Stop being so stupid you guys.

Source? Can you provide this on an independant website too

This can be faked

BEND THE KNEE GOY

>a disproportionate amount of white men own the world's wealth when the first world countries they hail from are majority white

See, one would be shocking, the other wouldn't be

They've been slandering da joos with fake news for a long time it seems...

A bit besides the point but you can't be racist against a religion. It's not a race.

>through clever maneuvering
But that's not how they did it, they practice usury and nepotism. If white people weren't so naive, (((they))) wouldn't have gotten this far.

Both. Ethno-religion. Even wikipedia admits this.

Oy vey alt right fake news!
Moshe get my pillow I feel veclempt.
Dis nudda shoah oy I caint believe the hutzpah of these goyim

A religion you inherit via the mother ? nice try

Also
>oy vey remember the six million
>Jews are rich because we are better than you dumb goyim!
>Jews have an extensive social network and professional "contacts" oy vey no it's not nepotism you filthy goy!

white people werent that naive a bit more than half a century ago - it just recently became a thought crime to talk about that topic

>Wikipedia
>true

They were, but after the jews showed their true colour they kicked them out. Now it is impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

I was dong a little reading about this and ran across a theory that this ties into a system of rhetorical exaggeration used by Jews called 'Guzma'. It is just your basic run of the mill exaggeration for emphasis, but apparently they use it a lot.

The number 600,000 is important as it is the number of Jews who left Egypt. The claim is that this is used as a basis for indicating the scale of a shoah or the level of Jewish suffering by multiplying it by a scaling factor. For example stating that 600,000 Jews are suffering persecution in Spain would not be an accurate measurement of the number of Jews, but indicate the severity in a qualitative way. Similarly by saying that 6,000,000 Jews are dying Russian pogroms they are indicating widespread slaughter of the Jewish people regardless of the actual number.

I don't know if it is true, but it is an interesting theory.

There have been a few articles in recent years in Jewish papers explaining that the six million is only a rough estimate, but saying that it has held up since some research shows 5-6 million Jews died. It seems like they are nervous about the validity of the figure.

Source from ome official website of this newspaper?

I think this could be source, not sure, I can't get an original copy of this.

Holy fuck

I 'm not against you, but I 'm a sceptic and will believe you if you can provide me an original copy. I just have to be critical with so much desinfo out there.

>rhetorical exaggeration used by Jews called 'Guzma'. It is just your basic run of the mill exaggeration for emphasis, but apparently they use it a lot.

So kind of like the rabbit's language in Watership Down where for any number higher than four they just say "thousands".

>dong a little reading
jej

I should clarify that theory suggested that the six million figure (based on Guzma) was not usderstoof as rhetorical exaggeration by many of the Jews who weren't religious or Talmudic, so that they thought it was literal and that is how it came to be the number you always hear.

I would really like to find a timeline of how estimates and reporting of the number dead evolved over time.

6 million is mentioned often in Jewish lore since it's 10 shoas

Got it, I read thru your comments.
Fact checking is important, but I don't have the means to prove those docs are legit.

But when I think about pic related, something tells me that there's really something fishy about them.

And you are sure that in every single case they did something wrong?

>one makes up the majority population in every country they hold power
>the other is less than 2% of the population in any given country where they hold power

Hmmm... really makes you ponder

>every single case
It doesn't require that. This is like asking how can you be sure that niggers commit more crimes when the FBI data could be biased. Well, I can look at the data and look around me and assess whether the data fits with real-world observations.

Have innocent ones been arrested and convicted. Sure, but a few cases doesn't mean that the data becomes meaningless.

>Researchers in the topic, such as Polish philosopher Stanisław Krajewski "[45] or André Gerrits, [46] denounce the concept of "Jewish Bolshevism" as a prejudice.

>Stanisław Krajewski (born 1950) is a Polish Jewish philosopher, mathematician and writer, activist of the Jewish minority in Poland.

Big surprise here

>7 years ago
bruh

Are you suggesting that he isn't objective because he is Jewish? Oy vey! That should be a crime.

>A majority is represented as a majority in X
Norm

>A minority is represented as a majority in X
Anomaly

It does matter, because it's not the same thing you sophist cunts.

Like asking a roach about the Armenian genocide.