Is there any country more wanting to escape reality than Russia?

Is there any country more wanting to escape reality than Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pärnu_methanol_tragedy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor bydlos

F

yes , american lefties

why didn't they just play videogames?

russia people is like black but wrong color by accident

Well the USA are good at that game

Natural selection in action

Go post that on the dota 2 general in /vg/ and see how many people you trigger.

shut'cher trap bonjourno

That's what the current generations do. Or sometimes people can't even afford a PC.

>70% proof

What does the population in these remote areas do for fun?
Would you manage to live there?

Motherfuckers need hockey

Looks normal to me.

You know how there are videos of people doing amazing things that dont really add up to much? Like be good at soccer. Thats what they do.

Every non-North-West-EU country is hell on earth

drink

Why don't they just move to the northwest EU...
you guys will let violent dark skinned islamisists in by the score but not your fair skinned Russian brothers...?

I don't know. I've been in several European countries, and while it's clear they are more prosperous than Russia, very soon I started to feel like I was suffocating. I felt like - what's the purpose of life for someone living here? It's like being a well-paid caretaker in a historical museum, for life. Or in a well-maintained graveyard. Comfortable, but you know in advance nothing will happen in your life, and once you die you won't even be added to the exhibition, because nothing interesting happens anymore.

All that dead stone around me, it was legitimately creepy. Europe has no future.

ICY SHITHOLE LIKE DANTE'S INFERNO

North EU has shit weather but they have shekels and it's bearable.
Here, the opposite.
But these poor bastards have nothing.

Such injustice

Pure poetry

That's one way to look at things there, the other one is that if you are someone insignificant (like 99% in any country) it's better to live your life in a comfy graveyard than in some place where you don't know what will happen in a year.

Nearly impossible to move from Russia or Ukraine for example to western Europe. Even if you have degree, know language etc. Job offer is a must have.

Don't worry communism just wasn't done properly it'll be better in America.

Or watch animes.

retard who doesnt know how biology works lol. its social selection, not natural.
в кaждoй бoчкe зaтычкa, yмник, блядь, мaть твoю eбaл. нe иcпoльзyй тepмины, в кoтopых ты ничeгo нe пoнимaeшь

>decide to try this out
>type up some slap dash paragraph about how video games are just escapism from their shitty lives
>5 replies in less than 2 minutes on a slow as fuck thread

Neat!

>implying it was different before muh communism

The night. The street. Street-lamp. Drugstore.
A meaningless dull light about.
You may live twenty-five years more;
All will still be there. No way out.

You die. You start again and all
Will be repeated as before:
The cold rippling of a canal.
The night. The street. Street-lamp. Drugstore.

10 October 1912

Come on Holland, even you know "North" doesn't belong there. Everything in the north of Europe is a provincial shithole

This. Russia has always been a miserable, desolate place that drives its citizens insane. Communism itself is a symptom of the madness that Russia imposes on Russians. The Russian imperials were insane, the Russian Communists were insane, the Russian fur traders in Rus were insane. The cold and the isolation just wear people down mentally while building them up physically.

Wait, so did they die because the proof is way high, or because Bath lotion is non-edible?

>The cold and the isolation just wear people down mentally while building them up physically
>says Canada
Did you forget to change your proxy or something?

They died because everyone dies eventually.

russia is a modern day dystopia

Canada isn't nearly as desolate as Russia. 99% of Canada lives right on the American border, which isn't as cold and hopeless as continental Russia.

Yeah, slavs have that reputation.

It had wrong kind of alcohol. Methanol instead of ethanol.

Got on my level.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pärnu_methanol_tragedy