>tfw stronger cybersecurity than the US
>tfw our elections aren't influenced by outsider hacking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad, we're stuck with this faggot lover for 3 more years

>stronger cybersecurity than the US
Or maybe no one gives a fuck to report the attacks, and the attackers find such boring material it's not even worth releasing

this is how i cope

>parliament overthrown and hijacked by communist sympathizers
>installment of genetic descendent of communist dictator

Seems legit safe af desu senpai.

Stop duty free shopping in my country please.

delete this

Yeah they're influenced by illegal fund raising instead.

>duty free shopping
this was so much better before we needed passports. We aren't criminals stop it I just want cheap beer.

>they're influenced by illegal fund raising instead
Chretien's legacy will never die. Careful or you'll get the 'Shawinigan Handshake'
youtube.com/watch?v=zMBJp0yJvsY

irrelevant country

nobody bothers hacking you

nobody knows when you have elections because nobody cares

Everybody knows about Trudeau

Is that why government websites redirected to Chinese government websites?

not outside of here

Don't think you could hack an election in a country that only has 33 mil people. There isn't much divide here because there isn't much of anything here, we're just a small mass of unfortunate faggots on the global scale

>>tfw our elections aren't influenced by outsider hacking
Nobody has said how our elections were influenced. Do they mean the emails...that revealed the truth? The truth hurt the election?

>government websites redirected to Chinese government websites
We outsource the entire country to china long ago

Definitely tfw

assange says his news source wasnt russian

i read russian news even former kgb dont think put did it. they think trump is thin skinned so theyll have 6 months warm relations tops before he gets butthurt

CIA is sure that Russians are hacking America for certain....

...Because they are the ones hacking with a Russian Flag Proxy

They also have voter id laws.

At least Chretien isn't Fidel Castro's bastard child

why is there so much canada threads? Canada is only at fucking 30 million, which amounts to an average European country, but I see leafs all the time. Not that I am complaining, though. Have learned a lot of new stuff about Canada from Sup Forums, while previously I only knew that Grimes comes from there.

>Canada
>can get arrested or fired if you use the wrong pro-nouns
>President who is Soro's lapdop
>gave all your gold away
>SJW cancer everywhere

the only thing u have going for u is ur nice weather

I think it comes down to our winter causing many of us to grow up inside on our computers

If you're a conservative you're also an outcast here.

Combine that with Commie Castro Trudeau as our leader and most of us are just shitposting to deal with the pain

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

DUDE WEED LMAO

We are a cultural wasteland begging to be cleansed by the Trumpenfuhrer.

atleast our dick is bigger and better looking and we get to jizz all over the Bahamas in the warm, foamy ocean not over Cleveland... yuck

>If you're a conservative you're also an outcast here.
that is sad, in Estonia, we have lots of people in the mainstream who are conservative.

Who did you vote when Trudeau was elected, desu? I wanna know who is the most based politician in Canada right now

>youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
Funny how one 5 minute Murdoch Murdoch video can sum up the last 12 months so accurately

kek

your not worth hacking . your just some nobody who thinks they are part of the west

>based politician in Canada

>your
Some of that based American Education at work I see

must be at least 1
come on, the leafs are going on about how redpilled the Alberta is

>who is the most based politician in Canada right now
None. They are all dead aan no one will ever live up to Mackenzie King

On gov welfare spending
-'The politician's promises of yesterday are the taxes of today.'
On jews
-'none is to many'

It's still Canada. I'm sorry.

sadly this is the case

Years later they were the same person as a person of their age or so many of people are just a poor man and they are very small and they have no idea how to use the internet.

Maybe one of you Sup Forums browsing leafs should form a party? There was one leaf who admitted that he wants to create a conservative movement with his friend in Canada somewhere.

Alberta is bluepilled as fuck. A bunch of Muslims and nigger rich Newfies that blew all their money then lost their jobs

>Maybe one of you Sup Forums browsing leafs should form a party?
Well, I'm going to be jobless soon, could be worth a shot, probably easier to go fifth column as a liberal though, then go full stormfront when elected

>probably easier to go fifth column as a liberal though, then go full stormfront when elected
this is not how it works tho, you'd lose your political mandate and get voted back when you pull this shit. Our PM was voted back from office for real, because his party got the vote to get into government for having a nationalist reputation, but the PM was switched for a scandal and over time, their policies shifted to become hardcore globalism advocates. Estonians hate globalism and voted to get the shill out of office. Now that party is literally in ruins, out of government entirely, and average estonians are likely to not vote the fuckers back.

I'd advise you to just find other redpilled leafs and figure out a good way to redpill the normies in Leafland.

sounds bad, desu. I saw a map where they didn't vote Trudeau tho

and still you elected le weedman

not voting Trudeau means nothing. All 3 main choices in the last election were shit. Albertans picked the shit choice from Alberta while the rest of the country picked the shit choice who has nice hair

And you have trudelydoo to show for it... good job lel

No one cares about attacking Canada. We are current yearing ourselves to death

I am curious, what do all these three have in common then? Are they all literally "MUH RAPEFUGEES" and liberal?

I believe the DNC was hacked by the Russians. Just like it was hacked by the Chinese, and the Romanians, and Koreans. Just like it was also most likely hacked by the Israelis, too. But the WikiLeaks source wasn't Russian, so the Russians, even if they did hack the e-mails, had no causal impact on the election.

3 years? Naw man... we have a lot longer than that to deal with this shit

all 3 are globalists in different ways and none have Canada's best interests at heart. Stephen Harper was the previous PM and leader of the Conservative Party. He was a strong advocate of encouraging Chinese investment into real estate development (which has competently ruined our housing market), and his employment minister helped private corporations abuse our temporary foreign worker program, which caused tons of money to flow out of the country and assfucked the youth unemployment rate because every part time job could be filled with a Filipino taking half of their wage from the government instead of the company they work for.

Trudeau is a full retard virtue signaler, but he's at least not actively selling the entire country hand over fist to foreigners and multinational business interests

mfw the election is already over before votes are even counted in western Canada

>live in the Maritimes
>have an NDP MP that's actually kind of based
>vote Green for the memes because I don't think the NDP could lose in my riding
>mfw everything east of Quebec goes Lib

No outsiders need to hack Canada's internet to get what they want from it. All they have to do is move in and start fucking!

>mfw everything east of Quebec goes Lib

>no one cares enough about Canadian politics to try to influence them
This is the truth.

Canada is like Macs.

You can make viruses for it, but it's just not worth the effort.

>Tfw were still cucks and pick Trudeau and Wynne without cheating

Canada is all around the best country. USA BTFO.

Get back to sucking off Ahmed.

I refuse to believe this hacking meme

>HE DIDNDU NUFFIN!

Because he's a fag