The Islamic boy sex slave problem

Quivering with quiet rage, Shirin holds a photo of his teenage brother-in-law, who now lives as the plaything of policemen, just one victim of a hidden epidemic of kidnappings of young boys for institutionalised sexual slavery in Afghanistan.

Shirin is among 13 families AFP traced and interviewed across three Afghan provinces who said their children were taken for the pervasive practice of "bacha bazi", or paedophilic exploitation, in Western-backed security forces.

Parents' agony of losing a child to sexual slavery is compounded by concerns that in captivity their boys will become addicted to the opiates some are given to make them submissive.

Bacha bazi has seen a chilling resurgence in post-Taliban Afghanistan, where it is not widely perceived as homosexual or un-Islamic behaviour.

Young boys dressed effeminately have an ornamental value in a society where the genders are tightly corralled. Their possession is a mark of social status, power and masculinity.

The practice has spurred a violent culture of one-upmanship within police ranks, as officers jealously compete to snatch the most beautiful boys, said a former top Helmand security official.

sg.news.yahoo.com/hopeless-afghan-struggle-save-boy-sex-slaves-062614093.html

>mudslime are gay faggot ass rapists

nothing new there

>tfw no femboy sex slave

Talibans outlawed the practice. Americans reinstated it.

your country let in tons who are raping little german boys right now, good job.

why boys though? why don't they just take the girls?

Boys are a work around of islamic law afaik.

I assume because boys don't have a virginity to lose.

"Women are for babies; boys are for pleasure"

that's still pretty gay are they aware that girls have assholes too?

We really need to work this angle more often, the islamaphobia horseshit that liberals like to pull falls flat when you point out that they're defending the normalization of child-rape culture.

See

>Talibans outlawed the practice

>talibans were actually based as fuck
>jews framed them for 9/11

DNC is full of child traffickers. This souls surprise no one. Child pedo rings are global, though, before you go slinging too much shit.
Basically we're trying our hardest to elect trump and remove kebab over here

you haven't noticed the first leftist tendrils of pedophilia normalization?

Girls are illegible for marriage. Girls you sell into marriage. Whore girls are damages goods. Cant' sell into marriage.

Bumping.

The US Defense Force personnel know about this.
Australian Defence Force probably does too.
UK? Yep I'm pretty sure their Intel staff cottoned into this a while back.

Guess what they're doing about it?
Absolutely fucking nothing. It's politically inconvenient so they're just ignoring the problem.

Rescuing from page 9

the child sex trafficking in the Islamic world is already well known. you think they would suddenly care when they find out boys are raped & used as sex toys too? They would care even less

>believes anything that a pork eating, alcohol drinking, whoring, coke snorting; so called "muslim" does is "Islamic"

>When actual Imams denounce these stuff, denounce groups like isis, denounce degenerate behaviour; doesn't believe them and say that they are lying.

SmH

That's what I understand to be the case - loophole in their "moral" code.

Liberals ARE pedos, wake up.

who cares? as long as they're only bumming other dunecoons. not my problem.

proofs? well regardless heroin is illegal in the states but it's everywhere. you don't just wake up one day and deside to fuck little boys. sorry those hajis have been batty boys for a while mehemet.

Lefties will just say that this is excusable because the victims are boys instead of girls.

it's their culture you bigots.

>boy fucking
>mark of masculinity

>Deployed in Afghanistan
>Have to make repairs to bases dotted all over the place
>Always see boys, maybe 8-13 playing with balls, riding bikes and making tea
>Was 18 and naive
>Sitting on a bus waiting to go home when I mention it to a guy
>"You know they rape them, right?"
>Laugh, figuring it's a joke
>Looks me in the eyes
>"The officers keep them to fuck and serve tea"
>Have fucking flashbacks to all the time I saw the behaviour, but never realised what it was

That took the wind out of my sails on the way home to see my mum.

>not widely perceived as homosexual or un-Islamic behaviour.

I'll bet the Taliban feels different about that.

>"The officers keep them to fuck and serve tea"

ban tea
problem solved

I know it's hard for Americans to grasp, but the Taliban wasn't always in power in Afghanistan.
Before 1980 things were very different there.

yeah it was a bunch of small boy fucking tribes that fought eachother for fresh boy pussy. before the taliban united all the homos to trade boy pussy between tribal elders

sounds almost like pre roman europe 2bh.

>During the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban's rule) (1994-2001), bacha bazi officially carried the death penalty.

I know you always want to paint off the Taliban as the bad guys.
But they aren't the ones doing this.

did i say they where bad? i just said the buttseks still happened it was just better under wraps and not in the open like today.

>ban tea
REEEEEEEEEE

>who cares?
How does it feel to know that your money and your Army literally stand as guard for pedophile barbarian slave traders? I hope you can find quotes in the Bible and your Constitution to defend this.

"But, see, we PROTECT little girls by literally FUCKING little boys in the ASS!" -- backwards goat-fucking cop in Afghanistan

>implying i've paid taxes since 2000.
>implying im christian
>implying i don't wipe my ass with the constitution

>When actual Imams denounce these stuff
You seem to know a lot about Islam, Ahmed

>MFW I realized Taliban r the good guys.
We fought them so a bunch of drug addicted pedo faggots can run the country. U.S. soldiers were maimed, injured, and killed for a bunch of faggots.

girls require too much maintenance

I know you got this off of wikipedia and it literally says right after that that it's still illegal you fucking mong.