2016 worst year ever - just wait

Okay kids, storytime. You know it's going to be true:

2017 - Francois Fillon elected president of France, with 40% of parliament being held by National Front
2017 - Geert Wilders elected Prime Minister of Netherlands
2017 - Merkel remains chancellor of Germany
2017 - Donald Trump actually does start building the wall
2017 - Last quarter, thanks to the delayed effect of quantitative easing in the US, interest rates go from being non-existent to around 15-20% this effect spreads globally

2018 - Civil unrest in Europe causes a large spike in frequency and intensity of terrorist attacks
2018 - Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and Francois Fillon convince Theresa May that the best thing to do is repurpose NATO to fight islamic terror and to bring Russia into the alliance.
2018 - Britain, United States, France, Russia peace pals 2018 ... except....
2018 - Germany is very angry with Russia, claiming they hacked the entire country's farmland irrigation systems replacing water with Gatorade (or some similar claim).
2018 - Germany, the baltic states and Turkey leave NATO in disgust. The creation of an EU army is approved in Brussels and the process is begun to bring Turkey into the EU.

2019 - France holds a referendum on leaving the EU and they vote to leave.
2019 - Italy holds a referendum on leaving the EU, correctly picks the winning side this time and vote to leave.

----- uncertain of events here but don't go to Berlin

2021 - Turkey is balkanised into three territories governed by puppet dictators friendly to Britain, France and Russia respectively.
2021 - Germany is balkanised into two territories, the western part aligned with Britain/France and the eastern part aligned with Russia.
2021 - The Baltic states are basically left alone. They can't decide whether to be relieved or disappointed by this.
2021 - Europe is finally at peace for another 70 or so years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>germany split in two
likely that kurdistan gets statehood after turkey is defeated in a war

yep the eastern third of turkey.

there's no reason to divide it further though

what do you think will happen to ukraine?

will stay Ukraine. Russia won't invade it, the entire entry of Russia into NATO will be predicated on it and they will stick to it. In the end they get half of Germany in return.

what about donbass?

also germany wont be split in two again dont be silly

Don't know that specific really, but it will be decided that Germany needs to end as a state and the solution to their constant antics is to mix half of them with Slavs.

A lot of these divisions won't really have a lot to do with what the people in those countries want, but rather how to keep France, Britain, Russia happy.

>germany
You left out the part where Trump sends US Troops to "fight ISIS" (allow Russia to build their pipeline, thus giving Putin control of Europe's oil supply).
Once that happens, it's just a question of how far Russian tanks can get before Trump has a "heart attack" and US troops one again save Western Europe from invasion/occupation.

oops didn't mean to quote "germany"

lost me at gatorade. what the fuck aussie

that pipeline will be completed around 2019.

those tanks will be part of a pincer. "Europe" will be simultaneously attacked from the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

in that case create new states like sorbia and frisia and annex the south to austria

I like you user, but Austria will never let Turkey into EU. And w/o entering EU turkey will drift towards russia.

Also this whole NATO russia thing isn't happening. It didn't happen in 1954 when we wanted peace, id didn't work in 1991 when we wanted your help. It didn't work in 2001 when we wanted to be friends. It won't work in 2016 where we want you to fuck off. Trump's detente might stabilise and neutralise hostility, but US can't be trusted.

Kiling ISIS together with nato? Yeah I can buy it if trump manages to sway parlament.

>Last quarter, thanks to the delayed effect of quantitative easing in the US, interest rates go from being non-existent to around 15-20% this effect spreads globally

If this happens in 2017 it is literally going to be end times. I wasn't planning for this occuring until at least 2020. I am not going to be able to build my self sufficient home in the woods if this happens next year and will be stuck with all the rioting and starving plebs in the city.

Fug

should ukrain and belarus be annex

u wuld have to put up with angry hohol tho

i want west europe to be btfo and i want to fight against for mummy

it won't be that bad, it will be like 2009 again. bad but not as bad as venezuala.

it will be enough for force worse austerity on most of europe, which should be just enough to kick of rioting.

a lot of loans will default, there will be turmoil but it's good and bad. house prices will tank but who really cares, the stock market will be a decent investment.

>should ukrain and belarus be annex
belorus is already "annex" really. We have no need for political union if we have them in RF dominated economic union. (EAEU) and in political union state, tho noone can be arsed to develop it.
Ukraine will join both eventually, ot remain neutral. EU realised that it's off limits after it's tried to pull it in, and now it will keep stallin untill ukrainians get tired (current president has lower ratings than Yanuk when he got evicted) or state collapses.
>u wuld have to put up with angry hohol tho
We will wait till they calm down before doing anything.

oh ok :)

wat shuld hapen to donbas?

i want to be soldier wen im a big boy

>wat shuld hapen to donbas?
it will become a state within ukraine with high autonomy in all likelehood. I'm not seeing it getting annexed by russia, we may be supplying them but it seems unlikely that we would take it.

Or UKR gov collapses and the question is mute.

wat hapen if hohol gov collapse and wat is mute

btw is fsb going to dispose zarachenko alredy cos hes gone NUTS

Sup Forums really is the Jew now!

>wat hapen if hohol gov collapse and wat is mute
Maybe an anchluss. Maybe not. Maybe partitioning. maybe not. Who the fuck knows. But the next government would have to deal with all the areas from the scratch so who the hell can tell.
>btw is fsb going to dispose zarachenko alredy cos hes gone NUTS
Don't know.

he sed he want to INVADE BRITAN!!

HES CRAZY