Putin

blockhead labradors are like bears

He's troll.
The dog is low energy and sleepy and the bitch is still scared OMFG!

>afraid of a domesticated pet animal

wtf Germany you elected this trash

>>afraid of a domesticated pet animal
>not afraid of feral goatfucking terrorists

Muslims REALLY hate dogs, dude.

Literally this

Also, reminder: if you're against any breed of dog in any way you're literally Isis

Labs are awesome and anyone who doesn't like them is a cunt and not to be trusted.

But small dogs are annoying as fuck and I want them all dead.

>having an elected leader with an irrational 'phobia'

How fuck pathetic can Germans be?

The person with the most power in your nation is so mentally weak and unbalanced that she can't handle being around a stupid fucking dog without being in internal panic mode?

Honestly makes me sick.

> small dogs

>tfw you genetically engineer dogs over the course of generations selecting them for different traits

>tfw you create a subspecies that suffers during its entire life because it is an inbred genetic trainwreck

>tfw some people think "this is cute :3"

>dog-phobic
>hates dogs
>floods europe with third world dunecoons and niggers
anyone that doesn't like dogs is fucked in the head

>dog literally the size of my foot
>annoying as fuck bark
I don't like small dogs, but their owners are seriously annoying

normal germans are among the most cucked folks i've ever met

>Germans are afraid of dogs
Makes sense, Islam hates dogs.

That is a big dog.

This dog is my role model.

Great post.

why the fuck would a mentally sound person want a fucking inbred pocket dog that makes loud noises and can't run because it'd collapse

they are literally inferior to rats at this point in all aspects and we designed them that way. let that sink in.

Here is the kicker. Muslims hate dogs. HATE THEM. Curious why she loves Muslims and hates dogs innit

Only shitskins and mudslimes hate doggos. Dogs can sense, then eliminate evil...that's why they fear them.

>>afraid of a domesticated pet animal
>wtf Germany you elected this trash

That's your problem with the Merkel-bitch?
Really?
It almost seems that you are some kind of Canada leaf.

Also: Putin is a genius.

>mfw dogs can sense the presence of Shitskins and Terminators

Doggos truly are mans best friend

They don't like dogs either.

>being scared of fucking labradors

wow

In Iraq the wild dogs wouldn't bark at all the Mudslimes but also bark at the American niggers. They hated non-whites in general.

Although it probably had to do with the fact that the Mudslimes would kill and abuse dogs.

would*

>big furry friendly doggos
newfies a best

this

all white households should have at the very least one dog to serve as anti-mudslime firewall

I live in an apartment but I still have a little yapper dog that at least alerts me so I can grab my pistol.

My parents told me I should train him not to bark when people come near my door. Fuck that. It's all he is good for.

I came here to say this

Most powerful nation in Europe threatened by a nutlicking leg humping table scrap begging oversized lap doggo. The nation is full of losers and continues to fuck itself.

The German race wasn't the master race, it was the race of overconfident losers.

It's depressing to think that our societies have allowed themselves to fall so far.

If our founders could see how things played out, they'd have included mandatory deportation for free Africans, a ban on Islam, and specified that women shall never vote without a 100% agreement of both houses of the legislature, the president and a unanimous vote of the supreme court.
And then ratification by each state.

>The person with the most power in your nation is so mentally weak and unbalanced that she can't handle being around people who are somewhat competent at anything because she fears competition?
ftfy

the dog phobia is just a bonus

Yeah, maybe stoned bears who appreciate a belly rubs

It goes without saying that someone with GENUINE phobias would have a variety of other mental / psychological / emotional instabilities/irrationalities as well.

Have you seen the well-to-do
Up on Kremlin avenue
On that famous thoroughfare
With their rifles in the air
Furry hats and rabbit collars
Trading rats for smuggled dollars
Spending every dime
On organized crime
If you're blyat and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go squeeze cyka tits
Putin on the Ritz

labs are like the friendliest dogs on the planet, what a fucking cunt

lab owner detected

Leonberg's best doggo

Putin is showing himself to be more and more of an asshat every day. Unprofessional, certainly but also kind of stupid. Can he even read?

Medium dogs are god tier you impractical faggots. Dogs are bluepilled though, spend your time on having kids. Bloodline and honor.

>spend your time having kids
>implying I can't raise kids and doggos at the same time.

Why not both faggot?

In America if you had a phobia any phobia, especially one as pussyfied as a fear of dogs, and it was known by the public you would never have a chance at a high office like the Presidency.

Also fuck you Mohamed, I voted for Trump. And when the muslim hoards finally conquer all of the EU and you are begging us to liberate the fuck outta you we'll just stand there and whisper; No.

pic related freedom motherfucker

(ewe)

holy shit that's a labrador?

Wont loading all those mags degrade the springs? Shouldn't you just load only 3 or 4.

kids love dogs tho
what you gonna do when little user Jr turns around one day and says "Dad, can we get a dog?"

they sort of go together like that and if they get along well will amuse each other for hours and hours, leaving you all the more time to work on your Nazi Memorabillia collection and visit your favourite Dominatrix for your fortnightly scat sesh

I mean, I am just saying

Actually leaving them loaded doesn't weaken the spring but constantly loading and unloading them does. Thats why its a good idea to switch mags every time you go to the range so that they all are the weaken the same amount every time you dump a mag.

I was watching AkOperatorsUnion, and he had a fail to load due to faulty spring in mag. Thats why I was commenting

Makes sense, mulsims hate dogs.

or it turns out like with my sister

>DAD CAN I HAVE A DOG ILL TAKE GR8 CARE OF IT AND WALK IT EVERY DAY AND SHIT

>>fast forward a decade

>mfw im the one that has to walk the dog every day

Fluffy doggo best doggo

Nice

Hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

What about capitalist dogs? Schooled.

>let in millions of violent rapists
>scared of some friendly doggo