What was her last thought Sup Forums

What was her last thought Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Its ok, I apologize for being white"

"At least nobody can say I'm racist"

"I need to update Pokémon go"

Merry fucking Christmas to me.

her last thought was, at least I'm not a racist xenophobic islamphobe, and this refugee actions don't speak for the majority of peaceful refugees.

"Black dick is expen-"

"I sure hope people on the internet don´t make the same thread about me over and over"

"wir schaffen das"

"i really need to shit"

I HOPE THEY WILL MAKE A THREAD ON A KOREAN FETA FORUM FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT

sage

"how can whities compete?"

Probably some Rammstien song

There is cum driping from my vagina i could be pregnaunt hope he kills me.

Dam is he drowning me with his dick in my ass .

This is so enriching

ICH TU DIR WEE-

>I wish they'd stop making the same fucking thread multiple times a day on Sup Forums. I also wish the Sup Forumstards and newfags would quit bumping them with the same shitty replies forcing the mods to eventually start deleting them in order to stop shitting up the board but the the dumbasses scream about muh free speech while talking about how shitty this board is in other threads.

"Are you happy now, daddy?"

Apparently she volunteered in a refugee center.
What motivates these young women towards these causes really? Genuine heartfelt humanism? SJW points ?

Ladm8s who is this semen deamon

the quest for long, brown, hard cock

Sup Forums was right

Takbir, Allah Akbar

She just got the phrase "Fuck Refugees"

"Isolated incident"

> "What is more worrying than my rape-murder by a rapefugee is the fact that right wingers were expecting it to happen"

"Stop spamming this stupid thread, OP"

:')

>Did he finish? I feel hot cum is filling my vagina, hope he will not kill me.

We need remnber her last moments of haveing hard nipples imigrant cum driping out of her due to left wing policys.

And slow painfull death due to the merkel imigration policys.

Also never firget french girl.

>and this refugee actions don't speak for the majority of peaceful refugees.

actually by being raped she had sex outside her marriage

so the majority of peaceful refugees would stone her to death

/thread

>not knowing who maria "the toll payer" ladenburger is

Kys friendo

It's their culture, we mustn't judge it or we will be considered ignorant racists.

Oh yes my vagina is filling with Ali's seed. This must be the epitome of feminism

God damn it.
You're 100% correct btw.
I fucking hate these self hating white women, all of my cousins are turning out to be coal burners.

OK I did but I came back from the dead to remember, wasn't she the BBC lover who got enriched and her Dad was some high lawyer for rapefugee rights in EUropa?

Who dat? Google don't help much...

Ich habe es geschafft ^.^

Nth post best post

did you know that posting this over and over has trapped her soul on Sup Forums threads where they force her to re-live her death ad infinitum with whatever the commenter postulates as her last thought?

REFUGEES WELCOME LMAO

Sie haben mich gewarnt aber ich habe nicht gehört

Es passiert!

Fun fact : her degenerate parents work for the eu. They said people should not give flowers but spend money for refugees

Ultimate cuck level achieved

> b-but muh sources

I am on mobile an too lazy....look it up was over every german newspaper

Hoope she burns in hell an the same happens to her sister

Oh my god, coalburning bitch died boo fucking hoo, no one cares, not even her father do, stop making these shitty threads.

#notallrefugees you racist scumbags

>please forget about my daughter, and send money to countries like where her murderer came from, ok?

"Once you go black, you can never go back."

underrated

"Anal hurts way, way more than I thought it would"

"top THAT swed...oh"

>what was her last thought

"kid sure fucks faster than daddy"

GLUG GLUG GLUG

I love bbc

>dont let me become a meme plox

>"I cant wait to suck big black cocks!"

Sup Forums was ri

Sup Forums is always right

>Tuvalu was a mistake

underrated kek

Maybe when they start killing more of the families of these stupid EU bureaucrats they will learn.

"Oh no! the AFD becomes stronger!"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

>The family writes that with 'a heavy heart, but at the same time with firm hope we say farewell to our dearest beloved daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece and cousin.'

>But as well as the message of farewell, the Ladenburger family asked for donations to a few charities.

>As well as a project of the Catholic Church in Bangladesh they point at a student initiative in Freiburg. The organisation, called 'weitblick' ('wide view'), writes on their website that they support refugees and asylum seekers with family sponsorships.

"wtf I hate refugees now"

This. Definitely this.

“Boxers or briefs?”

>"Stop spamming this stupid thread, OP"

There is no OP. Sup Forums itself makes these threads to generate (and simulate) traffic, to keep people coming back and to make it appear more lively. Every board has a series of 20 of these threads it just keeps cycling through.

Like, on Sup Forums, the anti-atheism threads threads with the various pictures of the girl from Neverending Story have been going on 10 times a day for the last 3 years.

>Wow, It really does make you think!

It even got better. The killer was actually in prison in Greece but he got released early because he wuz a gud boy and dindu nuffin. However, Greece forgot to tell us that this guy is known for trying to kill whiteys. Ooops

We should have listened to you, now I shall meet you mein führer.

>when you fill a native German pussy with hot cum but must sacrafice her to Allah for having sex outside of marriage

It's the German version of JUST

"Oh no, I won't be able to vote for merkal again!"

It's sad because she enjoyed the rape and would have played it off as consensual but he had to go and murder her afterwards