Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheers guv'nor

I always laugh at this picture

Please don't confuse muditerraneans with actual Europeans. Thank you.

>America has more Spanish speakers than Spain

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Ignore the wave of angry Euroniggers posting copypastas, OP. They are jealous, plain and simple.

t. 60%

Those 300 years of independence, really did a lot for your biological evolution eh?

What's wrong with that? Is Spanish a shitskin language or something?

It's 54 now

spain bro is right, Sup Forums should i move back to shitty eastern europe?

>Look at statistics
>Find out that America is actually less white by percentage population than Sweden

Jesus Christ, you are playing pretend buddy. Sad!

Stay butthurt yuropoors

and it's just getting worse.. I just feel bad at this point..

>mfw someone is european next to me

I made this last night lol

White Europeans are cool with me. I'm gonna miss them in 2020 when they're all gone

I live in NY and it's very sad. I hardly see any white people in the city anymore. Suburbs are still pretty white but the niggers are encroaching slowly. Thankfully the hassidic jews keep them at bay, and thankfully the spics here are constantly squabbling with them taking some of the flak for us.

>american education strikes again

We should just divide up Europe with Russia and cleanse the shit out of the sandniggers ourselves, it's clear the eurocucks are too effeminate to do anything about it

Check Paris, faggot.
Extremely full of niggers, more than Mestre, good luck.

>le 60% face

I'm smelling some liberation ahead.

This is bullshit, NYC is getting less black because of gentrification / rising rents

Blacks moving to the south from NYC is an actual phenomenon

If NYC is getting less white it is because of immigration and low replacement rates

t.

I asked my sister about her visit to New York. I asked her what the people were like there. Her response was "short and brown". On a different instance she stated to my whole family that she would never have a relationship with a nigger.

I dont know where this is coming from. She hardly browses Sup Forums and there are fuck all blacks and browns in Ireland. She is just a massive bitch lol.

Vid related white Americans. You wont be missed.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

Why are you posting your selfie?

Europe is more white than America you delusional retard.

>A nation made of Europeans mixed with Blacks and Natives is whiter than a nation made of Europeans

Mh...

Really made me think

American shits himself near aisle 2

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

Most white Americans have maintained their genetic purity.

SHART
H
A
R
T