Meet aras bacho, a Syrian refugee who writes for huffpo

m.huffpost.com/de/author/aras-bacho
How much of an entitled halfwit do you have to be to write such articles?
Islamic invasion robbed India from 1219 to 1757.
Now it has entered Europe.

I'm not even going to click it, give archive if you think it's important enough.

I'm sure it just says the usual bullshit about how Assad is evil, rebels are moderate, etc.

dat hairline. JUST

What's wrong with his hairline?

Also, is this guy the retard that went on Twitter and victim blamed German women who had been raped by refugees?

uhm..whats wrong with his hairline? I think it looks perfectly youthful.

Are you balding so badly that whenever you see man with a forehead you go "LOL JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP TIME TO SUICIDE"

>Islamic invasion robbed India from 1219 to 1757.
I may be wrong, but as far as I remember Muhammad from Ghazna organized his raids in the late 10th-early 11th century.

>Meet aras bacho, a Syrian refugee

His headlines are insufferable tbqh, kick the little cunt out.

> We refugees are part of European society, and since we are here, we are also part of German politics. It is our right to do this because we now live in this country. I feel that the Europeans do not take us seriously and that our demands are important for our existence ...

> Every refugee should get a smartphone from the German state. Smartphones offer us refugees many possibilities. With Maps, we find our way faster, for example to the job center, to doctors or to the supermarket.

> Every German should donate money to refugees - In Syria there is a great war of cultures. That is why many Syrians are on their way to Germany - one of the safest countries in the world. They expect warmth and love, a roof over their heads and education.

> We should shove Donald Trump - Donald Trump wants to lock up and drive up to 3 million refugees. I am very angry with the new President of the United States.

> Of course, refugees should get taxpayers' money. I am constantly reading the same: We do not have to pay the migrants money because they have not done anything for us and Germany. It's always about the money.

> Counterfeit passports are not a criminal offense. The Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) registered 2000 asylum seekers with fake passports. However, they were not punished for it. I also came to Europe with a fake passport.

I thought that was a troll. Or possibly some russian hacker to incite hatred against refugees because the crap he writes is beyond infuriating.

I wonder how he got to write blog posts for libshit rags like Huffpost and The Guardian ...

Kill all mudslimes.

JUST

haji hairline makes headlines. JUST

beast-man-hairlines detected

So if I move to Syria or Saudi Arabia, I 'm allowed to be a part of their political system too right?

>> We should shove Donald Trump - Donald Trump wants to lock up and drive up to 3 million refugees. I am very angry with the new President of the United States.

If it's brown flush it down

Haha free smartphones×–I kek'd hard

hello my name is aras my friends call me farty

It tells you something about the sense of entitlement these cunts have. I checked out a couple of his blog posts that were full of lazy rationalizations as to why he should get more free shit and consideration from German people.

The fuck they need ANOTHER smartphone for? Each of those refugees already has like 3 when they come here.

So feminists support refugees
Refugees say women shouldn't be alone at night?

Ehh derp

call to prayer 3x daily is central to islam religion. they need the extra minutes senpai

>WTF? Definately not fake news.
Digits says this cunt has already raped some bitch, 3's for acid attack

The mistreatment and abuse of women for feminists is unacceptable except if you are muslim. Solution: convert to islam and beat up your wife, if you even go to court you can say: allah made me do it.

> Down with Racism and Islamophobia!

>They expect warmth and love, a roof over their heads

Entitles cunts. They are fast tracked into houses/hostels while native Europeans have to live on the street with no help from the local councils.

Far right paramilitaries when?