Any blacks browsing Sup Forums? If so, why?

Any blacks browsing Sup Forums? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To see what my enemies are planning.

u whyt bois is funny.

Everyone's a nigger, according to Sup Forums.

Clever negro.

I seek truth and ulterior motives, I come here to ground myself. I have enemies, I should study them, keep them close.

That cleverness clearly comes from whites in your genes

To troll Trump supporters and have the ones with some sense still left in them see the light.

We are not your enemies, here

You are your own. Study yourself and people in your demographic/skin color so you can focus on improving on your shortcomings. Look within.

Pointing a finger at someone in an effort to relieve you of your peoples' responsibilities is why you and your people suffer. Roll with the hand you're dealt and improve yourself.

leaf

Nigger

Im half black. Degenerate behavior comes in all colors and bwing half black makes me a target for misinformation.

why do blacks hate jews so much?

you have no idea who your enemies are

cuz muh mo muhfuggin BIX NOOD cof bin ho muhfugga

No. They're too busy fucking white women to come over here

>white cuck pretending to be nigger
>leaf
cringe

Blacks hate whites like whites hate jews.
But we also hate jews, more than you might think.
Judien roman catholics can also burn.

Yes, because the KKK, segregation, slavery, the Jim Crow laws, and mass lynchings had nothing to do with white people.

theres litteraly nothing wrong with being a shitskin

pol didn't exist back then, retard

your enemies are the democrats farming your communities for votes.

>Yes, because the KKK, segregation, slavery, the Jim Crow laws, and mass lynchings had nothing to do with *Republicans

ftfy.

Cause we tryna defeat whitie n shieeet

Not talking about pol you inbred.

I'm a beaner who voted for trump. That count?

what do you expect, racism was taught to americans from the slavers.

It's amusing.
>north-america

assuming true.. well done. now please work on the rest of the beans in your burrito to get them in line.

It had to do with conservatives, and the parties switched so that more conservatives are republicans and liberals are democrats.

What's your point?

Half black half white here. Hate black culture, have white girlfriend life is good.

No black on this thread has experienced racism they didnt seek out.

Holy fuck i knew this board was filled with niggers.

Same. Don't have kids either tho or you fucked it all up.

>WHITE FOLKS AIN'T NEVER DID NUTTIN YALL

Kek

so the new deal and great society are republican things? you can't run from your racist past asshole. you've been racists for 240 years and it continues today.

fucking idiot

haHAA nice on fam111!!! stay woke young blood lol KILLUMINATI lol! we are just now grasping basic philosophy lol WOKE loll!!

>assuming true.. well done. now please work on the rest of the beans in your burrito to get them in line.
I'm very open with my Trump support. Problem is that there are practically no other beans around where I live. I did talk to one the other day and told him that if he apologizes for voting for Hillary, Trump will let him stay. He found it funny

It's fucked.

kek.. keep up the good work dude.

MAGA

I'm like a quarter black. Does that count?

So you're living in a past that doesn't exist anymore... got it...

Grampa bin dun rong so gotta git dem reparations from whitey.... ignoring the whites that freed your ancestors and fought on your peoples' behalf....

Fuck you and your entitlement and resentment. Your issue is that your people never learn from your surroundings to make things better. Your enemy is you and who your demographic votes for.

corr blimey love

ave ye considerd

muh knob?

I should be studying my calculus but I'm procrastinating. anyone who answers differently is a fucking nigger.

you're right, but decades of blacks murdering each other and whites and blaming it on whitey doesn't

>Worked at a Tim Horton's
>Two old dudes come in
>One wearing a Pearl Harbor shirt and the other a Confederate flag hat
>Oh boy.jpg
>The pearl harbor shirt guy orders for both of them, confederate flag hat guy doesn't even talk to me
>They get their food and leave
>They come back and order more food
>Confederate flag guy yells and complains that I forgot his coffee
>It's like 6AM, and I honestly don't remember if I did or not (probably not though)
>He makes a big commosion for no reason, asking for the manager and store number saying that he's going to complain to cooperate
>mfw

Cuz I'm racist youtube.com/watch?v=_HBnc8YNaaQ

So you fucked up his order and he got mad?

Guy might've overreacted a bit but I don't see the racism here. You're reading it into the situation.

>black person working tim horton's entry level position
way to beat the stereotypes, Mr. Detroit

>Guadeloupe
Nigga where you at?

OY GOY THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE

This
I worked fast food and had corporate called on me for a lot less than that

Pretty sure you're reading into it. Dont forget working fast food is low-tier. Expect to be shit on

>posts an example of an attractive black girl
>looks as white as fucking possible

1. Morbid curiosity.

2. I agree with a number of things being discussed here, like Islam being a evil, dogshit religion (I'm a ex-Muslim). Political correctness has destroyed rational discourse, and that once beautiful, free, secular West is going to shit because of Leftist policies

3. It's genuinely funny

4. I enjoy how much respect I get from anons because of my Unioun jack flag. Most people automatically assume I'm a white British man and I just banter with them about how much I hate shitskins.

4. I enjoy pretending to be a white nationalist. I find it funny. Don't ask why.

5. I enjoy the lack of censorship (up until recently that is)

6. I enjoy talking to people from different countries. I used to be a regular on Sup Forums before it died

Any way Sup Forums, this is me in the pic related. Guess my heritage and I will mail you a free cookie. It's a promise.

because they saved my life with medicine and textile comfy clothes.
without whites i would have died. by asthma in a cold night and my family would forgot me after two years.
plus whites are the only who admire the sea.thanks for spearguns.
others enslave women and drink camel piss.
t. turk-arab-roman-berber-pheonician-vandal-euro-black rape baby

>Guess my heritage

110% nigger

Mixed race, you don't look black enough to be African or retarded enough to be Pakistani or smart enough to be Indian

You're so delusional its not even funny lol.

>So you're living in a past that doesn't exist anymore

Except people are still feeling the effects of it today.

The average black person's inheritence is $20k while the average white person's inheritence is $100k.

There are people still alive today who were denied college because of the.color of their skin.

Black people have been enslaved in America longer than they've been freed.

>Fuck you and your entitlement and resentment. Your issue is that your people never learn from your surroundings to make things better. Your enemy is you and who your demographic votes for.

Consider the following: Imagine if Kid A pushed Kid B down a well, and then kept asking why Kid B was down there and don't just pull himself out. Kid A is a dick for not only pushing him down there and not acknowleging it, but also a dick for feeling superior over someone else and not acknowledging that he pushed him down that well to gain that "superiority".

You mum is white and your dad is a ...... Gambian!

>Whitey gets the benefit of the doubt
>Jamal jay walks
>"FUCKING NIGGERS HANG THEM ALL"

White privilege y'all.

You mums white and your dad is a ... Gambian!

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

I'm not racist but we should slaughter the inferior races.

Did I get it right? to be more specific I'm going white... DAD MIX IT UP and Nigerian mom

subhumans comes in all colours and persuasions senpai

No way, that nose is Gambian I am sure of it.

Good. Let's start with the whites.

I'll defer to you on this subject, white dad, gambian mom

yes, but the rate goes up the darker you go

Yeah but when even half a standard deviation shift the percentage of high outlier by an order of magnitude, it's kinda fool-proof to slaughter based on skin colour considering it's way more than 0,5SD.

Way, way more.

>The average black person's inheritence is $20k while the average white person's inheritence is $100k.

And yet if they had stayed in africa, the only inheritance they'd get would be a shorter lifespan.

Buffalo and I was a teen at the time.

REKT

Or apartheid a la South Africa.

To sympathize with the other, really. I understand their pain. When they lash out on strangers they've never met before, I understand that, too. It comes out of frustration, not being able to get what they want. Robert Anton Wilson call that "the first and second circuit". Many here are currently stuck on the vegetative and territorial circuits, and I say that with honesty and respect. We're all in the same boat. We all will die the same death. Let that sink in.

ok karim.
>wesh
>nik mok
>bled
>merguez
>kahba
if u understand two you are worth gassing.

Based

Half black, started browsing Sup Forums shortly after it was revived in 2011

There's no place else that offers this level of unfiltered, intelligent political discourse. If someone holds an opinion they will be challenged on it by fact alone, also I really fucking hate niggers.

Caribbean probably Jamaican

beautiful.

BARBAROSSAD

Because I hate jews that much. I hate most black people too. I hate ppl in general, but jews are definitely enemy #1

So inheritance is smaller for average black than average white... you want money to make it feel better... epitome of gibsmedat
People denied college? What do you want people to do? Turn back time? Those issues have been corrected for modern youth. Now college is available even more for black students.

Were enslaved longer than freed? Okay, but you're free now... so... what do you want? What will make you feel better? Money? Time?

If you're looking for reparations you run into issues and questions that need to be answered, and none of the answers would be fair. Who should pay? Whites? Okay... what about white people whose ancestors had no part in slavery? How far back do we go for reparations? What about other people that have been slaves? White people were slaves for centuries, too. Giving you money or property or whatever will not erase history. Whites freed black slaves. Blacks have preference of colleges. Blacks have huge communities they can run all by themselves... lo and behold they're a shitshow, despite all veils and hurdles lifted from your path, you still bitch and moan that you're hard done by. White people HAVE acknowledged black plight... but it's never enough for you people

Face it. You're looking for a free ride. You want someone to provide everything for you. We can't change history but we can move forward, which white people have tried to arrange. So yeah... fuck you and your inability to take responsibility and pull yourself up. The more you focus on the wrongs of history the more over-emotional and retarded you are. Racism will never die and will live on in pockets of society. You can't control that.

Man I've worked in fast food too, and got plenty of shit from customers aswell for nothing at all.

Instead of assuming everything is about fucking skin colour I realised people that frequent fast food places are simply cunts.

>Because I hate jews that much.

I wonder how many anti-Jew posts are created by black people.

What about hating whitey though?

>White people were slaves for centuries, too.

Not in the US, retard.

Not once did I imply that black people needed reparations, I was just pointing out that white people screwed black people over and black people are still feeling the effects of it.

Your argument deludes to
>THEY SHOULDN'T GET ANY FREE STUFF BECAUSE THEN I WONT GET ANY FREE STUFF

Which sounds like a personal problem.

>>fuck you and your inability to take responsibility and pull yourself up.
>tfw living in a $900k house on Long Island

How will I ever compete.

White people should be allowed to have pride in their heritage and culture. White guilt is simply a form of jew psyops. I don't have any friends, not white ppl, not black ppl. I'm a free agent. A bastard of sorts.

>and black people are still feeling the effects of it.

Blacks will forever feel the effects of it because they're a self-perpetuating victim culture.

Even IF slavery never occurred in the US, I doubt they'd have amounted to much.

god damn mulattos, quadroons and octoroons, I'll beat you all up.

negers RAUS!

>Even IF slavery never occurred in the US, I doubt they'd have amounted to much.

Yes, because no black person has never done anything with their lives. Oh no wait, that's just you.

Go back to fucking your sister Billy Joe.

I brought up reparations because you brought up money with the whole inheritance thing.

What does it matter which country slavery was in? If you're against one instance of slavery, surely you're not a fan of others...

All of the issues you stated are non issues, or at the very least can't have anything done about. Most people would say they want money at that point. In fact black people in the US are looking for reparations now. If you don't want money then what the fuck are you on about? What will make you shut the fuck up? What's your message? If you just bitch and moan about history you're serving no purpose. You're not improving anything. We know there were black slaves and hard times for blacks... so fucking what? The fuck are you gonna do about it?

not so fast!

Leaf they Black why even try

Because I like seeing liberals derided and the occasional White tears are pleasing.

>I brought up reparations because you brought up money with the whole inheritance thing.
It's to show that whites have more economic options than black people due to oppression.

>What does it matter which country slavery was in?

Because its irrelevant when you come to a new country. Also no other ethnicity suffered slavery like blacks did, especialy not for as long as they did.

White people have screwed over blacks for centuries, they're still feeling the effects of it and you have nothing to feel superior about. Keep crying like a little bitch tho.