MFW when 2A'ers say they need guns to overthrow a tyrannical government

Lmao how are you going to overthrow a military force with fighter jets, helicopters, tanks, battleships, and highly trained solidiers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
youtube.com/watch?v=uwQ3gdmA7sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ask vietnam

kill them

You seem to think we'd be fighting the military faggot.

>haha itll be really hard so you shouldnt even try haha

This is why noone respects you leaf. You're all bark and no fight.

You would be

Posse comitatus

Face it. You're just frightened cowards who can't fight.

vet here

most infantry are also 3%'ers

>kill jet pilots family with guns
>repeat

Go shoot your AR-15 at an Abrams tank, let me know how it goes

Shoot them in the leg?

Holy fuck we have this thread every day and every time OP gets BTFO

You seem to think that the people who pilot the drones, the tanks, the aircraft and everything else in between would be on your side, and not on the side of the american people.

Patriots are the ones who fight wars, who sign up to join the military in the first place, there is absolutely no fucking way they would turn on our citizens.

The instant an order was given to attack american civilians the person who issued it would be killed on the spot.

And how are you even going to begin to try without firearms?

You think they are just going to ignore all the good little goys in the city? No. They are going to kick your ass out onto the streets (which they will scatter landmines all over) and garrison troops in your fucking house.

See: Aleppo

That's the future for noguns cityfags during a civil war.

You forgot your little statistics or whatever they are, leaf faggot

> patriotic American that believe in the constitution fly those planes

What kind of idiot thinks you have to kill every soldier to win a war?
You only have to get targets that matter and erode the will of the leadership to fight you.

How are fighter jets, helicopters, tanks and battleships (What the fuck?) gonna police an armed populace?

Look at every civil war that's happened in the last 300 years, when has the military force ever sided with the populace? Why didn't the British army side with the continental army in 1776?

Also this.

War doesn't work like in Hollywood.

It doesn't make sense to waste military assets. Positions are typically abandoned the moment it is determined that a loss is likely.

With very few battles actually ending up like The Alamo. Most battles end in retreat or surrender.

please leaf

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_warfare

surely not all cucknadians are this fucking inept?

kys and sega'd

You see unlike sweden, canada, germany and the like, the US army would not kill civilians, because we srent government boot lickers like you pansy cucks

Was going to post this

>highly trained

Everyone laugh at this ignorant faggot. Laugh harder.

You do realize the us military is voluntary and generally does not engage in policing on American soil, right?
Federal agents is what they would be fighting and there are less than 150k armed Feds and they are armed with mostly the same shit as your average American citizen.
You think American politicians would rather bomb the country to oblivion than take their millions home?

You can't say that because you don't know, but history shows that if there was an uprising in the US, the military would put it down.

How many hours a week do you work, son?

so US guerillas are gonna be supplied with tanks, ships, and artillery from neighboring communist states?

how old are you?

This is a daily thread at this point and all of you new faggots still take the bait.

Does this bait even now that the Republican party rules all three branches of government? There aren't going to be any new gun control laws for at least the next 4 years. Probably much longer than that.

>everything I don't want to discuss is bate
NIggers like you are worse than the OP.

Let's just get that out of the way.

Protip: fire and tank tracks are a bad mix

Sure thing.

the military and police are overwhelmingly right wing

you think these people would fight on your side in a modern day civil war? L O L

prolly yeah lmao

Russia and North Korea have already stated that they would back a Texas secession and a civil war.

If North Koreans had guns, you think Kim would be their Supreme Leader?

Stop being a cuck

Get close enough to a tank to set the tracks on fire, let me know how it goes. Even if you disable its mobility the turrett would still function to blast your ass from a mile away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A

nope because 90% of the military are average kids like myself. they would kill their COs before they would kill civilians.

You fucking stupid newfag leaf, we've been discussing this shit for years.

Ask the Department of Defense, who admits that an insurgency would have better than even odds of winning.

Read pic related.

Or, perhaps, by outnumbering them over 12:1 BEFORE military defections, police defections, and prison breaks?

Oh wait, 12:1 is if we use only about 10% of US gun owners versus 100% of the military. Realistically, it'd be more like 50+% of gun owners and a fuckload of civilians versus something like 40% of the military (before defections).

thanks for reminder fagit

post yer turd dialogue elsethread

we're converting libtards here

Why won't you reply to my post?

But why would the military turn on its own people?

If a civil war rlly happened it would be difficult to see the military siding with the government. Heck the governmebt treats everyone as crap.

As a former soldier i would find it difficult to be asked to kill my own. Heck even in N.Ireland we were told not to kill the ira.

>Tanks and planes need fuel
>Fuel comes from Civilians
>Military Fuel reserves are TINY

You won't be fighting any of those vehicles.

>Tunnel warfare
Wow. Quite the red pill. Thanks, General Patton.

How did the Germans control your country in WWII? With exactly that.

which state do you think turns out most of our military?

does texas seem likely to secede?

T. 5 year old with no real world experience.
T. no idea how the world actually works.

The only reason why US, and Canada are currently the only countries where you haven't been forced to set aside your spare bedroom so some nigger named Jamal can rape your 5 year old daughter while you sleep is because they are the only countries where civilian firearm ownership far exceeds government firearm ownership.

It's not about the actual outcome of any action by the government or by pop-up militia groups.

It's the fact when cucklord politicians look at firearm ownership statistics they shit their fucking pants.

You don't even have to use it.

>legal large caliber guns can damage fighter jets while on the ground from 500 meters away

"bombing ragheads 5000 kilometers away" doesn't work when the enemy lives 5 blocks away from your airfield

>This thread again....

"Despite all technological advances the most important military asset of the 21st century continues to be the Infantryman and his rifle"
-US General Norman Schwarzkopf

I love how everyone is banking on the military supporting a civilian uprising. In reality they would never do that, they are trained to follow orders.

>Militaries won't go against their governments
>>What was the Turkish coup over the summer?

>uploads trump pasta ad hom attack hat

thanks for gracing us with your genius

I like how youre a faggot leaf that defies all logic and reason and continues to post retarded things like a 5 year old

And all the people who participated were either killed/imprisoned. This is the exact same thing that would happen to American citizens and traitorous military if they ever tried to overthrow the gov't.

that one was orchestrated by erdogan to gain popularity, but your point still stands. military institutions are comprised of human beings, not robots.

This fucking thread again. Day of the rake when?

Throw gas bomb at tracks as its struggling to navigate urban combat zone. Next guy toss one at driver hatch.
Fumes force occupants out. Ambush occupants.

Helicopters can be taken down with 5.56 aimed at engines cockpit and fuel lines/tanks.
Drones and manned fixed wing would be unusable due to mass casualties on non fighters (USA isn't fucking 3rd world Syria).

Abram's were made to fight armor in open areas not infantry in closed ones.

Regardless of all that. the main gov targets would be captured before military could muster IF it did.

>the u.s. military is made up of robots who will kill their countrymen if asked and not leave and defend their families and homes for the cause they believe in.

yeah ok.

>How did the Germans control your country in WWII
They didn't, the Danish government controlled Denmark, and when the Germans tried to take over insugencies skyrocketed.

>this post again

I've seen this thread so many times. It's like you're still not sure that you're right or something.

>Hint: You're not.

>Moving the Goalposts

Thank you for conceding the point, Leaf.

>how do we fight a war with weapons of war?
OP are you retarted?

>let me tell you how my pistol will defeat 20000 nuclear weapons
nice.

You think the US will nuke itself? Brilliant.

Most equipment and soldiers are overseas.
It is a logistical nightmare to bring all of that back here and would take months, even without any sort of interference.

The US would indeed nuke itself before giving in to traitorous military members and unpatriotic traitorous Americans. In the event of an uprising, the real patriots would be fighting against the rebels.

>beeb beeb goyim please surrender all illegal firearms

youtube.com/watch?v=uwQ3gdmA7sQ

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Thanks for the chuckle.

The thing is, the numbers dont even need to be anywhere near that high. It has been shown time and again that in open rebellion the numbers are normally between 0.5% and 3% of a population who actively fight.

That would be 1.75million to 10.5million of the US population. You then realize the US, in total, has roughly 1 million active and reserve military. To fight an insurgency the US military generally likes anywhere from a 3 to 1 advantage to a 5 to 1 advantage in numbers.

You then realize that the US can not use military against its citizens (dont bring up the civil war, its a completely different situation) So at most, the rebels would be fighting against national guard units, local police, and federal police.

Now, consider that the US military fought roughly 60,000 men in the mountains of a country the size of South Carolina using everything from Tomahawk missiles, AC130 gunships, tanks, jets, etc. The national guard would be fighting a war, vastly outnumbered, with no air support, across a front line the size of the entirety of Europe...

If even 0.5% of Americans took up arms against the government it would be a quick violent war the US has less than zero chance of winning.

Incorrect on both counts. The US nuking itself will never happen for numerous logistical and public image reasons. Also being a patriot does not mean siding with the government no matter what. The term was first applied to people here that resisted tyrannical government, not boot licks.

I did that in Civ V once because my city was surrounded. The next turn a city state that bordered me that I had built a road to for a mission captured the city. If any government officials are reading, I couldn't recommend this tactic in a civil war.

because they were not America
During the Civil War most Southern Troops defected to the South

Because the colonies worked hard to make the populace consider themselves seperate from the british populace. Unless the US gov manages to spin the tale that the rebels are not US citizens (it's the russians, oy vey), this approach won't work.

All western armies are citizen armies. Historically those armies are the PRIMARY force behind coups and revolts against the government. To give an example: The roman governments was replaced by roman military so often that they started hiring barbarians as personal bodyguards as they could not gain anything from murdering their ward.

This is opposite to the behaviour of feudal armies, were the military is given privilige over the lower working populace through their loyalty to their noble master. Thus the military and the populace share little to no loyalty and the troops risk losing their station if their lord is put out of power.

>the government might be crazy enough to try and use the military against its own people.
>but the government using nukes against it's own people? They couldn't possibly be THAT crazy.
nice arbitrary lines in the sand, fuckboy.
There's no reason why the civilian population shouldn't be allowed to own nuclear weapons.

The union was lucky they had so many potato niggers to conscript.

lmao how are you going to overthrow a military force with Horses, cannons, battleships, and highly trained solidiers?

>what is fourth generation warfare
>all military sides with one conflict party
I hope your post is bait, seriously.

just burn down the whole fucking city
there goes the feds taxes

No, they wouldnt be. Look up this little thing called The Posse Comitatus Act.

>a leaf and a knife binner
>knowing a god damn thing about freedom
The moment the Fed resorts to war crimes is the moment it ceases to exist as a viable government and it knows it. Most of our allies would rebuke us, and every single one of our geopolitical rival would be on the civil war like flies on shit to balkanize the US into puppet states.

Not to mention that all it takes is for one nuclear sub to go rogue to put a gun to the head of DC.

And, of course, they're especially bad at asymmetrical warfare. The US military has been trash-tier against anything they can't bomb to dust with air superiority since WWII.

Fucking foreigners think being an American patriot is about loving your government.

The Military swears allegiance to the Constitution not the government

If you are willing to fight to defend it. You are a patriot.

2 idiots with pressure cookers shut down boston
a committed group of 10k people could easily create enough chaos for the Federal government to collapse

By taking advantage of the fact that the empire was at war elsewhere and beg their enemies to give you billions of dollars and a huge supply of weapons artillery and ammunition.

How is using the military in any way similar to using nukes which will destroy all people, innocent and guilty, all infrastructure, and irradiate their own country to leave a permanent public relations blight in everyone's back yard.

You are so delusional it's not even funny

yes, Canada.

Don't worry I am sure the goyim will continue working shopping and paying taxes after nukes randomly are going of in cities

Luckily our founding fathers insured further assistance is no longer required.

No, history doesnt show that at all. In fact history shows the complete and total opposite.

Where do you think the Confederate military got its soldiers, guns, ammo, etc? They got it from the upward of 90% of US military who deserted their posts, took their weapons and uniforms with them, and said fuck it, Im going home

The Federal government relies on the consumer economy for funding
You know how easy it would be to disrupt

>how is using a weapon equivalent to using a weapon
I just don't know, user.

>sir I've come for your guns, please hand them in

even if we got BTFO by the government i'd rather die fighting the good fight. whats with all you non american faggots so willing to surrender?

the revolt is to come from the inside.