Trump Spokesman: "Corruption is okay if you don't keep it secret :D :D"

youtube.com/watch?v=ogttcJGBSGs

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-transparent/
youtube.com/watch?v=VqNdnySxeX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Video of the actual quote? I don't want to listen to this guy for three minutes desu.

Step one foot out of the trump safe-spce and watch the video, will you?

There is no quote in this video.

I'm sorry the video did not contain the trump propaganda you wanted to see.

Or you could just post the actual quote with a source. The guy in the video doesn't quote anybody, he just paraphrases.

you gave up fast, kikelet

What the fuck? I was expecting footage of the spokesman, but instead I got a smug pundit. I skipped around in the video and I never saw footage of anything other than the pundit.

You remember when Hillary collapsed at the memorial and she had to be lifted into the car? Try to remember how this was reported. They posted the footage and it spoke for itself, there was no voice telling you how to interpret it. This is nothing more than an opinion piece; it contains no actual information, just a view you agree with.

Being transparent about criminal activity and corruption does not make it legal.

(Btw, his claim that the transparency has "exceeded any modern president" is probably not true either)

>Conflicts of interest arise when you're sneaky about it, when you're shady about it.
What's the "it?" Can you tell me that? Your fake news site left it very vague.

So he never said anything like what you indicated in the OP, good job.

It's not a fake news website.
It's just a website that attacks your favorite politician so you determine its fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqNdnySxeX0

He basically bragged about how everyone now know they are corrupt as fuck and engage in criminal activity, as if it makes it okay.

Way to dodge the question, Jesus Christ. The "it" in question was that he was planning to appoint friends and family.

CNN claimed it was criminal and corrupt, while the spokeman said:

"Conflicts of interest arise when you're sneaky about it, when you're shady about it. If you tell everyone, here's what's going on, here's the process, here's the people who are playing a role, that's being transparent."

You intentionally left out the actual subject of the quote and claimed that he was saying this directly in response to accusations of criminal activity. You didn't just lie by omission, you outright changed the subject so it appeared he was saying something else. This is exactly why I took issue with you posting TYT and CNN, they intentionally manipulated what he actually said to lie to viewers.

If you have any self-respect you should just post footage of the original exchange without any paid actors or writers trying to "explain" it or edit it in some way. In this instance that's a problem because you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. This entire controversy is fake, showing just the interview by itself would never upset anyone. What he said was completely accurate and inoffensive.

When I asked for a direct quote, you refused to give one claiming that it was pro-Trump propaganda. Instead, you're giving me a paraphrasing published by liberals, insisting that this is somehow not anti-Trump propaganda. Honestly this is making me sick to my stomach, you disgust me.

Quoting Trump's spokeman Spicer: "Conflicts of interest arise when you're sneaky about it, when you're shady about it. If you tell everyone, here's what's going on, here's the process, here's the people who are playing a role, that's being transparent,".

I will repeat what he said
"Conflicts of interest arise when you are sneaky aobut it"

Let me translate what it means, if you are too stupid to realize it yet: he claims conflict of interests are not conflicts of interest if everyone know about it.

The quote is here in this video:

I already posted it, but i will post it again just for you

>Israeli flag
>Complaining about corruption

JUST

Do honestly believe anyone who lives in israel must be corrupt?

I voted against the current government in the latest elections, mind you

Jews are tribal and untrustworthy by their nature. All wealth ever amassed by Jews was done so through nepotism. You know as well as I do what Jews think of goyim.

1. I'm in the middle class and i don't follow any jewish traditions because i'm an atheist.

2. thanks for your unbased claims of nepotism. i hope you criticize trump for nepotism too since the evidence of nepotism on his part are much more obvious

How come you never respond to the main point of a post, you just deflect?

It's because you're a liar.

I responded, i made it clear that your assumption that jews are inherently tribal is wrong, and gave myself as an example - i don't even celebrate Hanukkah or participate in Yom Kippur. I'm also not rich, btw. your claims that jews are inherently trustworthy is just the result of you being brainwashed by Sup Forums for years.

I then deflected because i think it's hypocritical when a trump supporter complains about nepotism.

You are a manipulator. This conversation is over.

Thanks for paying attention to my arguments.
You sure made yourself look like a reasonable human being.