SAVE BRENDAN

THIS is what an alimony can do to a man.

youtu.be/WDYz4C5mxjs

Brendan needs YOUR help!

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=z8Ipihas1lU
youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I genuinely feel sad for the guy

#BringBackBrendan

Both your flags look the exact same.

He needs to make a sequel to blast from the past

Except it's in the timeline where Hilary wins and fucks USA over with the no fly zone shit

Bump for Brendan!

If Hillary was 25 years younger they would make a good couple.

jesus christ

what the fuck happened to him

is 6000 in one day excellent, average, or poor progress?

I usually ignore these things so I'm not familiar with indicators of good traction

except, you know, the part that isn't the same

It's above average.

he'll be fine

MAKE FRASER GREAT AGAIN!

Someone edit the mic text to "JUST"

Just keeping the thread bumped friend.

Watched the interview again.
He's trying so hard not to cry.
and that makes me cry.

UN((JUST)) BRENDAN

sounds like brendans pubclists had a liberal mental break down during this election cycle and is trying to use meme magic to fix his falling star.

get out jew , hollywood scum deserves their comeuppance

fuck off ChamCham.

Brendan won't be back except in reruns.

Hey brendan if you're reading this you need some headshots of you making the George of the Jungle face again, stop looking so damn sad all the time buddy i know it hurts but you gotta get through this.

No mercy or sympathy for cucks.

Guys I work for Netflix and I can tell you the only way they're going to do anything is if you request Brendan's movies here:

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?lang=en

If you want new content with him you have to tweet at their twitter - they actually pay teams of people to read it.

dear god he's a wreck

Meant to reply to

I sympathize with the man.

But if we started a gofundme campaign, all the money would go to his bitch of a wife for alimony

Oh this is gold

oh my god he is so frail and timid

what the fuck this is upsetting

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Ipihas1lU

Look into his eyes. There's nothing there. He is genuinely very depressed. The woman interviewing him is overly sincere about him being a movie star. Just look at his face. They both know he's desperate, I mean, the interview is literally being recorded on a phone. He's whispering. He's a ruined man.

youtube.com/watch?v=JlvCkm2qcHs

Brendan is less than human now, or more depending on your perspective.
More alimony than man, he has a unique ability to erase money from a person's bank account by being within their general vicinity.
The alimony flows through his veins, slowly but surely taking over every last cell, until the JUSTing is complete.
Be wary of the alimony, for it knows no mercy, and it is out there, hungry, waiting.

This

No sympathy.

Jesus that interview.

>To point out the elephant in the room, I'm not even in the trailer.
>Well I think I saw your back!
>...

oh wow of course she's a fucking jew

this isn't even funny anymore

holy crap, she looks like a genuine bitch

GAS THE AFTON, SAVE BRENDAN NOW!

Oh God that video ...

He's all hunched over and frigid and shit, like he's physically scared of his wife coming from behind him to beat him in the back of his head with her 700 dollar CHANEL purse she bought with his alimony, threatening to take more from him

>she's a jew

Stop being so right, Sup Forums. This is too much.

he got lung cancer...... not cool

JUST
U
S
T

clearly had a major nervous breakdown or in the middle of one

this man needs some psychiatric help.....

fucking sad tbqh

I was gonna post JUST but I just can't bring myself to do it. It hurts just listening to him

Signed

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

holy shit is she really JEWISH?!

ayyy alimony

I like this pic the most for 3 reasons
) the obvious toll life has taken on him is apparent, from straping lad to what look like a broken cuck that finally stole the keys to his kenel after 30 years of fluffing bulls and rasing tyrones kids only to find that he's got a tracking chip in his dick
) That one guy talking to that fatty that crushed his hopes would probably lose a staring contest with brendan
) I like how that last pic looks like a cross between christipher walkin and that lazy eyed fucker from most of those adam sandler movies

>gib shekels

I'm starting to believe in that one IMDB poster constantly defending him actually was him like (tv( has been saying for years.

>>implying this isn't what happy merchants already do
>>implying this isn't his conditioned response

Bumper

welcome to Sup Forums

it is ALWAYS a jew without fail.

Let this be a warning to unsuspecting, naive goyim.

Don't pipe the kike.

What in the hell happened to him?

He really needs help.

The guy has had steady work for years but no one realizes it because none of them are box office bananzas.

He may have an actual neurological disorder though that's gaining ground.

He should've gone gay. This is what the gay mafia does to you when you refuse their advances.

Tim Tebow will be next.