Email replies from based electors

HRC BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4od38UF75gk
washingtonpost.com/opinions/will-texas-become-another-brick-in-the-democrats-blue-wall/2016/07/20/08b55f5e-4de0-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html?utm_term=.d012cd57547b
economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/09/tied-texas
heavy.com/news/2016/11/who-are-electors-donald-trump-popular-vote-hillary-clinton-electoral-college-2016-presidential-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT WAS HER TURN!!

>IT WAS HER TURN!!

PANTS OF SHIT

WHY AREN'T I UP 50 POINTS YOU MIGHT ASK

COUGHING FIT

A B S O L U T E L Y

B L O W N

T H E

F U C K

O U T

I didn't think we would get more salt out of this election, but the gift just keeps on giving. After the Electoral College votes for Trump, we'll have more salt. Then on Jan 20th, final salt load.

You better buy stock in salt because it gonna keep flowing for at least four years.

I don't know why you people think a Trump presidency is funny. It's not, it's fucking terrifying.

He blatantly lied to all of you, admitted doing so and you all still clap "YEAH! GO TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

At one of his last Thank You tour rallies, he actually said:

>Lock her up was nice while we were campaigning but we don't care anymore
>Drain the swamp was just a term that caught on, I'm surprised it caught on

America elected the first president who outright admits he had no intention of doing anything he says. If he even remembers making any of the promises he did. He's a pumpkin head moron and his supporters are throwbacks in evolution.

Jan 20th isn't the final load, it's the official christening of the new salt factory.

Reminder that you lost the election and that Trump is going to be your president

>you lost
No, I didn't vote for Hillary and this is the only thing Trump supporters can come up with.

>HURR DURR U LOST GET OVER IT
>MAGA

I don't expect anything more from dumbass Drumpf supporters.

WRONG.

Get out, libtard.

>libtard
Again, not a liberal.

Why are you people so fucking stupid? Why can't you formulate full sentences or arguments without shouting a meme or referencing "liberal" or "you lost"?

Don't you honestly ever look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're such a fucking moron?

DemocRATS BTFO

Go to work Mishra, implying you still have a job

you lost regardless of who you voted for. Everyone but Trump and his voters lost. That's how elections work m8.

It's pretty obvious that you're the moron here.

TEXAS STATUS
[x] BASED
[ ] NOT BASED

>A
>FUCKING

Oh wait

>tfw you can't just wipe away trumps victory with a cloth

I really don't care. The reason I supported Trump in the first place was because we was a wildcard.

BASED indeed

It doesnt matter. The bloated establishment doesnt want him, they screamed and cried to stop him. That's why I voted for him.

Hello, my child.

I am dying of a rare disease and the only cure is to make me President of the United States.

Please, help me... you're not afraid of little old me, are you?

clinton would be a terrible president and you know it
the democrats fucked up and pushed the wrong candidate, if they hadn't rigged the primaries sanders could have won the election

>Moskowitz
Why is Sup Forums always right?

>deplorably yours

Can one man be that fucking based?

Oy vey! Someone press hate crime charges against this insensitive goyim!

We're not asking that this douche vote for Hillary. We're asking that he vote for anybody but Trump, who is in bed with the Red enemy. This country is so fucked.

it's hilarious, especially since you'll be one of the people who suffers under his regime. get rekt retard

>kkk

>We're asking that he vote for anybody but the actual person that the people he's charged with representing voted for

kek

>Trump, who is in bed with the Red enemy

You're overdosing on them blue pills, shill.

you gotta go back

youtube.com/watch?v=4od38UF75gk
kek.
It really is the gift that keeps on giving.
Had to hide my power level during office today and claim that I don't care about politics.

RESPECT THE PEOPLES CHOICE!!
DAMN IT!
REMEMBER THE HEADS ON SPIKES OF THE FRENCH REVOLUTION!
NEVER STEAL THE PEOPLE'S POWER.

NO, SELL SHORT!
THE SUPPLY IS TOO LARGE!

SHORT SELL ON SALT!

I'm not American so I don't care who becomes president, but it has been (and still is) hilarious watching all these previously smug and holier-than-thou liberals shit their pants after over a year long smear campaign.

>Those different fonts
you tried 2/10

No guise Texas will turn blue this election

washingtonpost.com/opinions/will-texas-become-another-brick-in-the-democrats-blue-wall/2016/07/20/08b55f5e-4de0-11e6-a422-83ab49ed5e6a_story.html?utm_term=.d012cd57547b

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/09/tied-texas

And they whine about fake news

>gib state sovereignty

REEEEEEEE!

fuck off idiot

heavy.com/news/2016/11/who-are-electors-donald-trump-popular-vote-hillary-clinton-electoral-college-2016-presidential-election/

All this salt
Terrible for my high blood pressure
Gonna stoke out soon.
Damn liberals will be the death of me.

C'mon mang, post pages 2 through 4. Don't be a democrat.

People don't fucking care about that at all though, the only lie that pisses people off is about jobs

Dude I'm not even American.

> despite the flag.

>Red Enemy
>muh coolio wars
I was born in 1991 so my whole life Russia has been either irrelevant or kinda pragmatic, not this evil shit MSM implies. Idk about y'all but I'm neutral on Russia and have a hard time buying into this narrative that Russia is still super evil.

That's what ((they)) want you to think.

They who? MSM, Russia, Illuminati?

yes

He could literally do nothing and be better than Hillary to me. Her border and immigration policy was disastrous. He could say "Fuck the wall fuck the vetting fuck the deportation plan" and it would STILL BE SUPERIOR TO WHAT CLINTON HAD PLANNED.

>They who?
(((them))), of course

Lurk moar

Good one, user.

>He blatantly lied to all of you
No, the media did. Go back and read his candidacy announcement transcript.

BTFO
T
F
O

Guess I made the mistake of thinking he had some kind of point.

>"Yup. That's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation."

He did make a point, but obviously you're not familiar with the (((people)))) who are behind these sorts of things - so again, less posting, more lurking and you'll catch on real quick who (((they))) are. It's really not that hard.

When a year passes and America is still just fine, we'll get even more salt.
When he wins in 2020, it'll be Salt Lake City.
When another republican wins yet again in 2024, our salt tower shall be high enough to reach Ys, and we shall claim the Black Pearl for ourselves.

>Deplorably yours

This is just perfect. It's the snarkiest way to call out how utterly two-faced these people are.

>At one of his last Thank You tour rallies, he actually said:

>Lock her up was nice while we were campaigning but we don't care anymore
>Drain the swamp was just a term that caught on, I'm surprised it caught on

No. he didn't. The video was blatantly edited by Trevor Noah. In the original rally, the fans booed Hillary's trip to Michigan, prompting Trump to say "That was nice before the election, but now we don't care, right?"

Man, the tone of the this letter reminds me of pic related. It's a good example of displaying your authority while still being considerate of your audience.

>different fonts
Where? Did you seriously just mistake the two twitter posts as different fonts just because they have a slightly different background color? Jesus.

PANTS OF SHIT.

SALTY FITS.

LIFE'S THE PITS.

The salt will flow. When he's elected they will try some bullshit impeachment.

Well I will just wait while y'all figure out how to use your words rightly.

Ugly TITS

I am literally going to puke when this vote is done and the electors make Donald Dumbfuck official.

Russia.

Really, people? Fucking rusted tanks, mafia run, one chugging aircraft carrier, nothing to sell the world but gas and oil, narco stare RUSSIA is going to get away with electing our next President?

Fucking God! The amazing thing is, all the far right pantshitters who moan about real patriots all day are applauding this.

Standing up, shouting, and beating their hands together like seals for a stupid, bankrupt, grossly unqualified sexual predator.

Fuck you. The rest of the country goes into mourning and resistance today. We will never accept President Pussygrabber.

Never, never, never, never, never, never.

Remember when the right fell all over itself obstructing, sabotaging and lying about Obama from day one? We will do a thousand times worse to Donald Dumbfuck. The orange slug will not get one fucking through the filibusters, protests, and absolute chaos to come. I promise you this.

We will not take orders from Putin's cuck.

>Implying I have any skin in the game and that I haven't just unplugged from society to watch it burn
Get on my level pleb

That was media forgery you fuckin lying piece of shit I saw the original videos.

>the rest of the country
Really dude? Nearly half the country voted for Trump. It doesn't matter that it wasn't the majority. You need to learn to live with these people.

The fact that the electors have to school these people in civics basically says a lot about the state of the education system.

>no proof
>no sources
>no sense
>but mah feelings!
kys plz

the salt must flow

And you need to remember THREE million more voted against him. Six million if you include the third party votes.

Donald Dumbfuck is only President because Russian hacks managed to swing 80,000 votes in key states due to our antiquated system.

This isn't just about Donald Dumbfuck, bad as he is. The country is now under Russian occupation and the Republican party is quisling to a foreign menace.

Nice going, fake news assfucks. You literally elected the first horribly unqualified cuckold President. We could have done the same thing and elected the most qualified, patriotic woman who would have spat in Putin's face.

Now we will all be slaves to chaos because at least 70 million Americans won't surrender to a rusted narco stare and it's puppet President.

It's going to become a boy-who-cried-wolf scenario where they try to impeach Trump over any little thing they can. So if Trump ever does anything really horrible, you won't even notice since they say everything he does is horrible.

>still no sources for russia hack
>still no proof
>but mah feelings
>but mah popular vote

I'm really going to enjoy today, watching hildewag lose to trump AGAIN, even moreso knowing how triggered this snowflake is

definitely a libshit

Move to Canada faggot

>Her husband has committed several sexual assaults

These are the retards that vote for the rest of the country.We need to get rid of the electoral college, outdated system.

so 52% of people voted against shillary

faggots, illegals, libtards and jews are wailing and screetching about Trump, that makes him The Right Guy for the Job.

I always wanted to visit Canada, neat.

He raped her right in her asshole on that one. I best she had to ice it.

And had Hillary won we'd have taken Chinese cock.

What's your point exactly? All Russia might have done was reveal corruption in the democratic party and pedophilia that we already knew about was brought to light. They didn't hack voting machines because it's impossible. Actually during the recount we found that Hillary was losing votes and we were finding fraud existed on her behalf. Funny MSM ignored that.

Stop that
All true Texans love the fatherland: Tenessee